jlbtnc wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 194.6
    Todays Weight: 196.0

@jlbtnc, hey, there, Jennifer! Glad you are still with us; I wasn't quite sure. Up a tiny bit, but still hanging in there. Fake it 'til you make it! (hugs)

I am still here and not out yet! Trying hard to hag in and not put on too much or go back in the 200s. No kids starting today and lasting for at least 2 weeks, so can track and try to get things under control. Yesterday was the first I went for a walk for a couple hours. Hoping to get one in today before it gets really hot and to top it off the ac died yesterday. No ac and 2 fans for the entire house yay me!

@jlbtnc, two weeks without kids sounds like a vacation, and a two hour walk sounds heavenly!! Sorry to hear about your AC. Definitely an early morning walk and then a cool shower (or several cool showers) are in order!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Tracked walked over

@ForLangston, you've had a few overs lately....everything okay?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Looking for missing Thursday weigh-ins from:

@cossmoss15, @enyagoboom and @mickey10111
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 175.00
    CW 170.50

4.5 down so recovered from the crazy weekend before last!

@Tracie_Lord, holy c**p, I'd say so!! It's like last weekend didn't even happen!! Like I said, you are one of our rockstars!!

hahah thanks! bruising on the face gone too so apart from my torn up legs I'm gonna pretend it never did happen hahaha
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/18/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes(just barely!)
    Exercise: yes, even with the nasty rain yesterday

Both the app and the web version have been acting up... I have been trying to post since last night!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    7/18/19 Thursday mini challenge
    Yes/yes/yes

At a hotel at the beach with my bestie for the weekend. See if I can keep it up! We have yoga class planned tomorrow, and there is a lot of seafood here so will do my best!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    On the server error, I get that if I click on COMMUNITY, but if I click on GROUPS, even with the error, I can get here to this group to post
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Week: Week 3
    Weigh day: Friday
    Start weight: 215.4 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 217lbs
    Current week's weight: 215.2lbs

Morning everyone! FINALLY a loss 🙈 so I’m pretty happy that it’s in the right direction this week.

I haven’t checked in too much this week but wondered if anyone kept getting the server error message on their app? 3 times this week I’ve not been able to get in to post but not sure if the app has been generally glitchy or maybe I need to reinstall mine.

Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend. My lovely husband surprised me with an Apple Watch yesterday for extra motivation so I’m spending the weekend active and trying I close those exercise rings!

@Coral333 I’ve been having the same problem. Today is the first day in a while that I’ve actually been able to get into the community page. Hopefully it’s not going to continue. I miss reading everyone’s posts daily.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:

Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
    Tuesday: Yes
    Wednesday: Yes
    Thursday: Yes

Really focused on my eating this week and trying to cut back on sugar and carbs. Seems to really help me stay under my calories and gives me more motivation to get out of bed in the morning and go to the gym.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Friday, 7/19/19, Weigh in:

PW: 231.0
    CW: 228.4

Happy to see a loss this week. Hoping some of the nutritional changes I’m making will continue to make a difference and that I can keep them up. It’s not easy for me (too many food addictions), but seeing the drop in the scale will certainly be a motivation.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    On the server error, I get that if I click on COMMUNITY, but if I click on GROUPS, even with the error, I can get here to this group to post

@annabananamc, yeah, that's the same for me.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Friday, 7/19/19, Weigh in:

PW: 231.0
    CW: 228.4

Happy to see a loss this week. Hoping some of the nutritional changes I’m making will continue to make a difference and that I can keep them up. It’s not easy for me (too many food addictions), but seeing the drop in the scale will certainly be a motivation.

@pkg1998, a two and a half pound loss....that is fantastic, Pam!! You've hit the nail on the head, with what you said about nutritional changes. I know part of my problem is eating the wrong foods....foods that cause me to want to eat more, or just feel so awful that I don't care anymore.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Last: 244.9
    This: 244.4

Somehow lost 1/2 lb when I didnt go to the gym all week or even care to be totally honest. Next week I’ll probably get back into a good healthy groove and somehow gain 2 lbs or something 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in

Somehow lost 1/2 lb when I didnt go to the gym all week or even care to be totally honest. Next week I’ll probably get back into a good healthy groove and somehow gain 2 lbs or something 🤷🏻‍♂️

@erikNJ, it's the universe telling you not to give up, and throwing you half a pound as an incentive to keep going!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    236 for me. If I could break dance, I would. Momma who rarely comes out enjoyed lunch with me At a resto yesterday. We indulged in martinis pizza and chicken n waffles (never had that n it’s interesting). So happy that my weight didn’t shoot up. Imaginary pop lock lol💃🏿🙊
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    236 for me. If I could break dance, I would. Momma who rarely comes out enjoyed lunch with me At a resto yesterday. We indulged in martinis pizza and chicken n waffles (never had that n it’s interesting). So happy that my weight didn’t shoot up. Imaginary pop lock lol💃🏿🙊

@ForLangston, holding steady is awesome, considering you have been enjoying summer time with friends and relatives all month, it seems!!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Pw: 197.6
    Cw: 200.6

I have a ton of reasons/excuses(?) But really I think I need to process and evaluate the yo-yoing that is happening.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

I have a ton of reasons/excuses(?) But really I think I need to process and evaluate the yo-yoing that is happening.

@swauters, absolutely...if you can come up with the "why", then you can address the "why not". If you only treat the symptoms, the cause will always rear its ugly head....eventually! (hugs)
  • erikNJ
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

My whole week was a giant excuse so I am in your corner.
    Evaluating means you still care and are looking for that way to get back on track next week
  • erikNJ
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in

@erikNJ, it's the universe telling you not to give up, and throwing you half a pound as an incentive to keep going!

I’ll have to thank the universe for that incentive and also let them know I have come to far to quit. I’m on this really slow weight loss train but I’m not going to let it shift into reverse.
This discussion has been closed.