TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Replies

• sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    sandkp wrote: »
    Playing catch up in a hotel room.. when I should be sleeping 😂Been super busy here unpacking and catch up from vacation and packing for college tour trip with #3.  8 schools 8 days 5 states 3 flights... yeah that started today.  🤷‍♀️🤪
    Had logged sunday on here already...

7/15 mon
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes

7/16 tues
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes..

7/17 wed
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes..

@sandkp, look at all those "yes" days!! Well done, Shawnee!!

Thanks...and to be fair.. those were my three at home days and yesterday was a full travel day like leaving the house at 3am and getting into hotel for night at 10pm. Let's hope for more yes days as we do this tour which I realized this am is actually 9 days long... 🤷‍♀️🤪
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    I need to remember to post daily oops 🙊!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their week!
    Lauren
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    sandkp wrote: »
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Thursday, July 18
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 217 lbs
    Current week's weight: 214.4  lbs (taken on Tuesday again as I had access to a scale.. but that is a whole week as I was on the road last week on Thursday too)

@sandkp, a two and a half pound loss is so awesome for you, and so inspiring for us!! On the road and just trying to make the best food choices possible, and in the process losing weight! Naturally, all the walking helps immensely, but still, well done!!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member

@annabananamc, Christine is right...don't try to find a different scale to weigh yourself on. The stress of finding one and the certain, but unknown, difference between them is not good for anyone's psyche! Depending on when you plan to return home, you can either weigh-in late this week or skip a week. In the meantime, I'll just transfer your weight over.

So, tooo late! I drove by an Anytime Fitness (I'm a member) this morning and weighed on their medical scale - 166 down another lb!

• HASWLRS

@annabananamc, Christine is right...don't try to find a different scale to weigh yourself on. The stress of finding one and the certain, but unknown, difference between them is not good for anyone's psyche! Depending on when you plan to return home, you can either weigh-in late this week or skip a week. In the meantime, I'll just transfer your weight over.

So, tooo late! I drove by an Anytime Fitness (I'm a member) this morning and weighed on their medical scale - 166 down another lb!

@annabananamc, I guess it wasn't stressful or difficult at all, especially with a one pound loss!! Nicely done!!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    PW: 217
    CW: 217.5

I am late.again...seems to be my trend lately. We are on vacation and service/reception is not great. Although on vacation, we are only 30 minutes from home and life has been a little.stressful. we have been going back and forth from the cottage to home because our dog has been sick and we ultimately had to put him down. We are devastated. My father in-law is also in the hospital. If I can escape the week without going up too much it will be great.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    July 18
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 40 min walk on treadmill)
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Tracked walked over
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    July 17
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    20 min strength training
    2.88 mile hike
    Step: 15372
    Water: 96oz
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    7/18

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Light walking

I try to stay under my daily calories, but I don’t think I’m eating enough. Sometimes when I complete the diary, it will day that I am not eating enough...so I need to change my nutritional plan a bit.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Weigh day: Friday
    Start weight: 215.4 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 217lbs
    Current week's weight: 215.2lbs

Morning everyone! FINALLY a loss 🙈 so I’m pretty happy that it’s in the right direction this week.

I haven’t checked in too much this week but wondered if anyone kept getting the server error message on their app? 3 times this week I’ve not been able to get in to post but not sure if the app has been generally glitchy or maybe I need to reinstall mine.

Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend. My lovely husband surprised me with an Apple Watch yesterday for extra motivation so I’m spending the weekend active and trying I close those exercise rings!
  • HASWLRS
    heaz10 wrote: »
    PW: 217
    CW: 217.5

I am late.again...seems to be my trend lately. We are on vacation and service/reception is not great. Although on vacation, we are only 30 minutes from home and life has been a little.stressful. we have been going back and forth from the cottage to home because our dog has been sick and we ultimately had to put him down. We are devastated. My father in-law is also in the hospital. If I can escape the week without going up too much it will be great.

@heaz10, I am so sorry to hear about your dog, Heather. I know how devastating it can be to have to put a beloved pet (read: member of the family) down, even as you know in your heart you are doing the right thing. And I hope your father-in-law gets well enough to come home soon. Yes, try hard to exercise your emotions, and not eat your emotions this week! (hugs)
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 194.6
    Todays Weight: 196.0
  • HASWLRS
    SHEFITT45 wrote: »
    7/18

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Light walking

I try to stay under my daily calories, but I don’t think I’m eating enough. Sometimes when I complete the diary, it will day that I am not eating enough...so I need to change my nutritional plan a bit.

@SHEFITT45, yes, MFP won't allow a female to close out a diary if she's eaten under 1,000 calories. The odd day that happens; for whatever reason you are not hungry that day, or just too busy to eat, is okay. It's when it becomes consistently below 1,000 that you need to consciously eat more. I would start with your macros (specifically protein and fat) and see where you are falling short. Seeing as you haven't mentioned being hungry, I would opt for calorie dense options that aren't too much volume of food....nuts come to mind. I just had another thought.....may I ask how tall you are?
  • HASWLRS
    jlbtnc wrote: »

@jlbtnc, hey, there, Jennifer! Glad you are still with us; I wasn't quite sure. Up a tiny bit, but still hanging in there. Fake it 'til you make it! (hugs)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    PW 175.00
    CW 170.50

4.5 down so recovered from the crazy weekend before last!
  • HASWLRS
    PW 175.00
    CW 170.50

4.5 down so recovered from the crazy weekend before last!

@Tracie_Lord, holy c**p, I'd say so!! It's like last weekend didn't even happen!! Like I said, you are one of our rockstars!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    jlbtnc wrote: »

@jlbtnc, hey, there, Jennifer! Glad you are still with us; I wasn't quite sure. Up a tiny bit, but still hanging in there. Fake it 'til you make it! (hugs)

I am still here and not out yet! Trying hard to hag in and not put on too much or go back in the 200s. No kids starting today and lasting for at least 2 weeks, so can track and try to get things under control. Yesterday was the first I went for a walk for a couple hours. Hoping to get one in today before it gets really hot and to top it off the ac died yesterday. No ac and 2 fans for the entire house yay me!
  • HASWLRS
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh day: Friday
    Start weight: 215.4 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 217lbs
    Current week's weight: 215.2lbs

Morning everyone! FINALLY a loss 🙈 so I’m pretty happy that it’s in the right direction this week.

I haven’t checked in too much this week but wondered if anyone kept getting the server error message on their app? 3 times this week I’ve not been able to get in to post but not sure if the app has been generally glitchy or maybe I need to reinstall mine.

Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend. My lovely husband surprised me with an Apple Watch yesterday for extra motivation so I’m spending the weekend active and trying I close those exercise rings!

@Coral333, congratulations on losing almost two pounds, and more importantly, getting that number moving in the right direction! I knew you just had to be patient. And what a great husband! He surprised you with that Apple watch because he sees how dedicated you are to losing the weight and getting back into shape!

On the glitchy app note, I know Erik was having problems, so he told us he wouldn't be posting daily until that got fixed. The website has been glitchy for me, too, but not terrible.
This discussion has been closed.