DDM358 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 196
    Today's Weight: 200

Sorry its late
    Having a hard time dealing with my baby at college. I know she is fine and she loves it there but this empty nest syndrome is hard 😢. My kids were my whole life and now they don't need me. My emotions are all over the place and it shows in my weight.
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Runarml
    Monday
    Week 2
    PW: 142
    CW: 141

I am not on my own scale, I’m at my parent’s house this week but it seems pretty close to mine. I guess we will see what happens next week when I am home!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps Sunday 7/7: 16,618

Another 80° sunny day at the lake! I plan to enjoy it by kayaking and paddle boarding. I also plan to do some core work on the paddle board. Already took my dogs for a 4+ mile run and walk so that is done!

Tomorrow clouds and rain move in so maybe a bike ride is in order. There are so many desserts sitting around here - fudge, cookies, ice cream. It’s best if I stay outside!!
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    Username: kdv12
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Monday

Todays Weight: 224.3

Thanks for welcoming me. Hope I can contribute to the team!

Goal:
    Stretch 4 nights at least
    Steps for the week 80,00
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    DDM358 wrote: »
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 196
    Today's Weight: 200

Sorry its late
    Having a hard time dealing with my baby at college. I know she is fine and she loves it there but this empty nest syndrome is hard 😢. My kids were my whole life and now they don't need me. My emotions are all over the place and it shows in my weight.

@DDM358 ..Dora weigh in is posted.. I know the feeling when the boys left for the Navy it was like poof we are all grown up Thank You very. Hang in there it will get better down the road I promise
    runarml wrote: »
    Runarml
    Monday
    Week 2
    PW: 142
    CW: 141

I am not on my own scale, I’m at my parent’s house this week but it seems pretty close to mine. I guess we will see what happens next week when I am home!

@runarml ....weigh in is posted... enjoy the week at the parent's home .. have fun in the sun

Another 80° sunny day at the lake! I plan to enjoy it by kayaking and paddle boarding. I also plan to do some core work on the paddle board. Already took my dogs for a 4+ mile run and walk so that is done!

Tomorrow clouds and rain move in so maybe a bike ride is in order. There are so many desserts sitting around here - fudge, cookies, ice cream. It’s best if I stay outside!!

@runarml ....
    steps are posted Erin...sounds like a blast.. yuppers stay outside less of a temptation to snack on the goodies
    kdv12 wrote: »
    Username: kdv12
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Monday

Todays Weight: 224.3

Thanks for welcoming me. Hope I can contribute to the team!

Goal:
    Stretch 4 nights at least
    Steps for the week 80,00

@kdv12 ...weigh is posted... sounds like some great goals for the week and the month... we still have room on the step team if your interested

• kdv12
    Options
    How do I join the step team. I would love to be on the team.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited July 2019
    Options

just let me know what your daily step count is going to be and I'll handle the rest...then everyday you post your daily steps here on the team thread. and I'll post it on the spreadsheet. easy peasy
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Sorry, for being MIA, off to Malta tomorrow, so will miss week 2 and week 3 Thursday weigh in- please could my weight be 'carried over'?

Steps update (will be tracking steps whilst away but can't guarantee internet accessibility, so will log on my return, if that helps?)

Fri 5th July 11,140
    Sat 6th July 15,554
    Sun 7th July 10,364
  • kdv12
    Options

just let me know what your daily step count is going to be and I'll handle the rest...then everyday you post your daily steps here on the team thread. and I'll post it on the spreadsheet. easy peasy

I would like to start at 10,000 a day.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team @kdv12

I would like to start at 10,000 a day.

Ok, got you added to the step team. Need Sunday steps to get you caught up.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited July 2019
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    Sorry, for being MIA, off to Malta tomorrow, so will miss week 2 and week 3 Thursday weigh in- please could my weight be 'carried over'?

Steps update (will be tracking steps whilst away but can't guarantee internet accessibility, so will log on my return, if that helps?)

Fri 5th July 11,140
    Sat 6th July 15,554
    Sun 7th July 10,364

Ok, I got your steps caught up and carried your weight over for week 2 and 3. Have a great time on your trip to Malta!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Hanging on, waiting on the following weights!!
    @Patti705
    @melissafeagins
    wc4d5140pmqg.jpg
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options

Sounds like you are having a great time!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    My Monday is just about over now for me, I hope everyone had a very productive day!!

Kim's Sunday Update!
    Steps: 7,503
    Water: 16 oz
    Exercise: 0

• 20KimmieKim16
    Options
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options

Great challenge! 💃👍🙋‍♀️👏
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Good Morning Workout Warriors!!!!
    It's a great day to get a workout in, and eat healthy!!!
    You can do it! I can do it! We can do it together!!
    That's what makes us the best team ever!
    Now go out there and show me some motivation!
    a2blxmegabt7.jpg
    6liczgtkes0l.jpg
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Kim's Monday Update
    Steps: 18,341
    Water: 137 oz
    Exercise: 60 mins
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I started Slim Fast because I want to lose a few pounds fast. Well for the first half of the day, I ate like an Angel and had the shakes and then all hell broke loose around 7 p.m. I was soooo hungry I ate everything in sight. Ok. Lesson learned - calories deprivation is not a good thing. It would have been better if I front loaded my meal and then had a shake or two later in the day. I know there is no quick fix for weight loss, but sometimes I need to change things up to see a change. Will try to eat a better breakfast and lunch today. Dr. Oz had Dr. Rozien on recently (well it was on youtube). Dr. Rozien of Cleveland Clinic says to eat with the circadian rhythms. At 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and then 6 p.m. with two snacks in between. He said it's the natural rhythm of our bodies. He also said front load. Eat your biggest calories in the morning. He has dinner in the morning, he claims. Not sure I can do that. But it's worth a try.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD MORNING WARRIORS
    IT APPEARS THAT KIM HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL.... I AM GOING DARK FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO THE DESKTOP CAN GET DE CLUTTERED AND THE COOLING SYSTEM REPAIRED.... I WILL BE ON MY TABLET AND PHONE AND MY HOPE IS TO FIGURE THOSE 2 THINGS OUT USING THE APPS.... NOT SO TECH SAVVY AM I... WHEN TIME ALLOWS HER TO KIM WILL POST YOUR STEPS AND WEIGH-INS......AND IF I CAN FIGURE OUT THOSE 2 DEVICES I WILL LEND HER A HAND.....

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY AND CHAT WITH YOU ALL SOON
    GREG
This discussion has been closed.