• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Greg! Great πŸ‘ loss and steps!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    kdv12 wrote: Β»
    Hi! Super late joining the thread (I registered on June 30). This is my first week. I am trying to do the low carb eating way (not necessarily Keto). I also do a (mostly) daily 15-20 elliptical workout and I walk for about 15-20 minutes at work. We have a huge campus with a bunch of trails.

It's my third day and I miss sugar. But I know it can't miss me back so I am trying to divorce it. The withdrawal headaches aren't as bad as I thought they would be. I am doing a really good job at drinking water. I literally have gone over 24 hours without drinking water in the past (not proud of that)!!!

I am really going to stick to it this time. I have alot of "whys". Most importantly, my daughter Honor. I keep visions of me wearing regular sized clothes that I actually like (not just what fits) in my head as motivation for now.

Cheers and the best of luck to us all!

User: Flawless_K
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting: 223.2 (only 5 feet)

You sound like me. Today I am restarting low carb. Didn't make it past the third day yesterday. My vision is also to wear "regular" clothes in the same department as my daughter.

Awesome!! I work on watching my carbs by substituting things for pasta and bread. How is the low carb plan working?
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    DDM358 wrote: Β»
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 196
    Today's Weight: 200

Sorry its late
    Having a hard time dealing with my baby at college. I know she is fine and she loves it there but this empty nest syndrome is hard 😒. My kids were my whole life and now they don't need me. My emotions are all over the place and it shows in my weight.

My sister is sending her second child off to college and she is struggling as well. Stick with taking care of yourself!! I know easier said than done! You can do it!
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    12 July 2019
    User ID: XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    WEEK#: 2
    Weigh in Day: FRIDAY
    Previous Weight: 127.1kg / 280.20lbs
    Current Weight: 126.7kg / 279.32
    Weeks Steps: 8422

Hello awesome team members! I am cleared to go back to my biokineticist next week! Sigh, finally! Best of luck for the weekend. I feel as though I lost β€˜fitness’ while being ill and look forward to get back to my usual routines!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

Steplaj
    Friday
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer and all is going well... I want to post a quick and fun photo challenge - POST THE BEST SUNBURN!

If you are out in the sun a bit to long and a lobster keeps looking at you like you are a member of his family, share it... Let's face it, this is always about fitness - let's let the lighter side show.
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps

Wednesday 7/10: 18,032
    Thursday 7/11: 7,964

Yikes yesterday was pretty bad stepping for me. I went strawberry picking for 1.5 hours and then walked around a zoo for 3 hours but apparently that is not enough to make up for my usual walking and running! I’ll do better today, was already at 15,000 steps by 10:30 this morning.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @XOX_LOTSA_XOX ...WEIGH IN IS POSTED
    @runarml ....STEPS POSTED

OUTSTANDING TO THE BOTH OF YOU
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! On vacation for a couple days with the kids. We just came to my parents house for a visit but we have had some adventures, hiking, swimming, pioneer village and lots of walking, biking and some PokΓ©mon go. Being in the city makes for more interesting PokΓ©mon hunting than at home on the farm without any poke stops nearby lol.

We head home tomorrow and will get back to normal.

Have a great day! It’s nice and cool today after some unbearable heat lately!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 138.8
    Cw 136.8

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 138.8
    Cw 136.8

@abowersgirl ..WEIGH IN POSTED
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited July 2019
    Options
    c2hcuib5b59m.png

I JUST CHECKED IN WITH @melissafeagins TO SEE HOW SHE WAS DOING... SHE IS STILL FIGHTING THE MIGRAINES, BUT THEY ARE GETTING MUCH BETTER. SHE IS HOPING THAT SHE WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK SO THAT'S GOOD. PLEASE KEEP HER IN THOUGHTS AS YOU GO THROUGH OUT YOUR DAY TODAY AS SHE HAS BEEN FIGHTING THESE HEADACHES FOR WELL OVER A WEEK.

qazrn41jjusr.png
    SATURDAY WEIGH IN IS
    @getfitgal123
    OKIE DOKIE THAT EASY 9c0necpb4ktq.png

HAVE A GREAT DAY TEAM ... BE BACK LATER
    GREG
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Steps πŸ‘  πŸ‘ 
    7/12 - 8,249

I did not hit goal of 10,000. I am in a two day golf tournament! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈβ›³οΈπŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈ Day two today. Right now middle of the pack! Step it up Sally! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜€πŸ₯³
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    getfitgal123
    Saturday
    Week 2 - july
    PW: 154
    CW: 153.2

Moving back down some at least ;)
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Haven't been very active on here these past 6 months.... I started a new job after losing my previous job that I loved through no fault of my own (worked for an elected official and she lost....)
    Anyways, my new job has been an extremely toxic environment (even my doctor was urging me to resign) and finally I made the decision for me to leave!!!!! I gave notice this week and I feel so relieved. I don't have anything lined up but plan to take some time off with my young kiddos and figure out what I really want to do. It sounds crazy to be so excited to leave a job, but I have been getting high-fives IRL for my courage to do so.

Here's to new beginnings and a focus on mental and physical health! 🌈🌞🌻
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @Fitness327wk ...STEPS POSTED... I HOPE YOU AT LEAST MAKING PAR IN YOUR TOURNEY
    @getfitgal123 ...WEIGH IN SI POSTED...FOR THE JOB THING βœ‹5'S βœ‹5'S
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    7/13/19
    TRACED FOOD: βœ”
    CALORIES: 1200 OUT OF 1500 βœ”
    EXERCISE: OUTSIDE//LOGGING βœ”
    STEPS: 13,483 AS OF THIS POSTINGβœ”οΈ
    WATER: ONLY 96 OZ SO FAR πŸ‘Ž
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    runarml wrote: Β»
    Steps

Wednesday 7/10: 18,032
    Thursday 7/11: 7,964

Yikes yesterday was pretty bad stepping for me. I went strawberry picking for 1.5 hours and then walked around a zoo for 3 hours but apparently that is not enough to make up for my usual walking and running! I’ll do better today, was already at 15,000 steps by 10:30 this morning.

Wow, great!
This discussion has been closed.