MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• notsolazylisa
    notsolazylisa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm glad to be here. I'm just recently getting back into the swing of exercising and trying to eat better after falling off the wagon for quite a while. I was in a slump and didn't really care, but I knew that wasn't really me and I would come out of it when I was ready. That time is now! I've been doing pretty good the last couple days, tracking all my calories and staying under my calorie goal, as well as getting some exercise in. I love to go for walks outside, as well as swimming. I also do some strength training and workout videos at home. Since I'm just getting started I'm taking things slow and focusing on one day at a time. I set a personal goal for the week to avoid eating chips since they are my biggest junk food weakness and I've done good so far! I'm excited to be part of this group!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Jul 23 - Check-in
    Food: all logged
    Water: over
    Exercise walking cleaning
  • fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi - July was my first month with this team and it has been great. How does it work when you move onto the next month. I weigh in on Wednesdays and next Wed is on July 31st. Does that count as first week in August for reporting?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,565 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Day- Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Previous - 232.8
    Current - 234

Same 2-3 lbs week after week. I'm just gonna keep going, it's gotta budge sometime lol

Great attitude, I always go up before dropping.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Thank you! I'm glad to be here. I'm just recently getting back into the swing of exercising and trying to eat better after falling off the wagon for quite a while. I was in a slump and didn't really care, but I knew that wasn't really me and I would come out of it when I was ready. That time is now! I've been doing pretty good the last couple days, tracking all my calories and staying under my calorie goal, as well as getting some exercise in. I love to go for walks outside, as well as swimming. I also do some strength training and workout videos at home. Since I'm just getting started I'm taking things slow and focusing on one day at a time. I set a personal goal for the week to avoid eating chips since they are my biggest junk food weakness and I've done good so far! I'm excited to be part of this group!

Sounds like you're starting out with a strong plan! Way to go at avoiding those chips!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Wednesday check-in
    Calories under
    Exercise yesterday bike though I did less than usual
    Water- good
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Struggling and fighting to just keep going.....haven’t been logging food, but weighing everything and have been very mindful about keeping with the usual foods.

Tuesday
    Calories - should be under, nothing out of the ordinary
    Exercise - lifting + workout group

Wednesday - should be under, nothing out of the ordinary (yet)
    Exercise - 3 mile run in the heat because I could get myself up early enough this morning, kickboxing tonight

Tomorrow - 3 mile run + workout group on the calendar - try harder to get up early to run before work
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    fleetwood1 wrote: »
    Hi - July was my first month with this team and it has been great. How does it work when you move onto the next month. I weigh in on Wednesdays and next Wed is on July 31st. Does that count as first week in August for reporting?

Hi, Fleetwood... it’s my first month, and I had the same question. I checked our F2F home page and noticed that there is now Week 5 for July, ending Aug 3rd.
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Okay, looks like ice cream is going to be the thing I have to watch for this week. I'm afraid I went over my calories by about 96 because of a second, yes second ice cream. Man, it's so hot, though!
    15257 steps though!
  • KMD1214
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: KMD1214
    Weigh in week: Week 4 of July
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 153.6
    Today's Weight: 152.5

Slow goin’.... but it’s goin’!!!!!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    KMD1214 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: KMD1214
    Weigh in week: Week 4 of July
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 153.6
    Today's Weight: 152.5

Slow goin’.... but it’s goin’!!!!!

Great job!
  • Kres567
    Options

Hi, Fleetwood... it’s my first month, and I had the same question. I checked our F2F home page and noticed that there is now Week 5 for July, ending Aug 3rd.

Yes, continue weighing in the same day and reporting as you have. On the last Friday or Saturday watch for a post from myself or @broncobuddee with a link to the new discussion thread for August. We will kick off the month of August on the 4th.
  • KMD1214
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

Yes, continue weighing in the same day and reporting as you have. On the last Friday or Saturday watch for a post from myself or @broncobuddee with a link to the new discussion thread for August. We will kick off the month of August on the 4th.

Kres, will we automatically be included in the Slimpossibles for August? Assuming our last July weigh in will be our new starting weight for August?
  • Kres567
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

Kres, will we automatically be included in the Slimpossibles for August? Assuming our last July weigh in will be our new starting weight for August?

Yes - all current members will automatically continue and transfer to August unless the team member requests to be removed from the challenge.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check in
    Calories are under
    water is over
    Exercise is me trying to get my house ready to move!! :o

Found out that we will close a week earlier than expected. Soooooo much to do!!!! I'm sticking to my eating plan and will NOT gain weight during this ordeal.
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily Post: July 24, Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Username: davors19
    Weigh in week:Week 4
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 276
    Todays Weight: 276
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 206
    Current weight: 207.2
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily Post: July 25th
    Track: Yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes finished cleaning garage finally
    Goals today cut grass
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    @notsolazylisa - Welcome! I love your goal for this week of avoiding chips. It sounds like you picked out something clear and that can make a difference for you! (My goal, when I started, was not eating Reese's!)

@Wishusdonna - Awesome steps!

@KMD1214 - Brilliant weigh-in! Congratulations!

@TeresaW1020 - Any exercise works! Good luck with all the house prep!

@ka97 - How are you doing today? Shifting your sleep schedule to get workouts in in the morning is challenging!

@davors19 - Congratulations on holding steady. That takes work!

@digger61 - Yet another great day! You are so consistent and committed!
This discussion has been closed.