TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    jlrush2312 wrote: »
    We have 8 missing weights this week...tomorrow morning, they'll do weekly stats, so if you don't want to be marked as NWI, get your weight in tonight guys...I can only do so much here! @miz_ppyn @pamlorbieski @pizzafruit @jlrush2312 @kcpond @amic0717 @bsgraham10 @rosetigger

Week3
    Pw 228
    Cw 228

@JLRush2312 I need your steps as well for all of last week.
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/19 - 1708
    7/20 - 1285
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/18 = 1,267
    7/19 = 7,231
    7/20 = 8,723
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Week 4
    PW:200.4
    CW:201.4
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    qn8ehbeo35hr.jpg

I hope this can give someone some inspiration. It’s keto friendly, but you have to consider what else you eat that day as carb count is still fairly high. If you do OMAD you are def in the clear.

I don’t usually like most ingredients in this dish, actually I avoid them at all costs. However, doing IF and keto is forcing me to be creative enough to still get this into my diet somehow for nutrition, and this combo is just delish!

Using carb manager this dish comes out to 884 cals, 14g net carbs, 62g protein, and 60g fats.

Ingredients:
    6 oz sirloin steak
    1 cup Brussel sprouts
    1 cup Radishes
    1 cup Summer squash
    1 stem green onions
    1/4 cup bell pepper
    5 cherry tomatoes
    1/4 cup cheddar
    1 oz mozzarella
    3 tbsp homemade garlic butter
    Spices of your choice - I chose to go simple with salt, pepper, onion powder and chili powder
  • Ahanaz
    Options
    miz_ppyn wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 hi ya sorry i havent weighed in, our home got broke into and stripped of near everything, but im back now, over the heartache and ready to jump back on the wagon. I have a bad weigh in to match🤦‍♀️

weigh in sunday:
    cw 365.9
    cant remember what my last weigh in was.

Unfortunately my fitbit got taken aswell so im gona have to step down from the step challenge until i can manage to get another fitbit

Oh no! That's horrible! I hope you all are at least physically okay. Be proud you're getting back on track, and don't worry about the weight gain too much. This is a very special situation. You're back on track, and that's all that matters.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    7/20 - 21.609
    7/21 - 11.800
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    miz_ppyn wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 hi ya sorry i havent weighed in, our home got broke into and stripped of near everything, but im back now, over the heartache and ready to jump back on the wagon. I have a bad weigh in to match🤦‍♀️

weigh in sunday:
    cw 365.9
    cant remember what my last weigh in was.

Unfortunately my fitbit got taken aswell so im gona have to step down from the step challenge until i can manage to get another fitbit

I am so sorry for all that you're going through right now...I pray that everything works out and that your stress is minimized!! We're all here to support you during this difficult time!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Ahanaz Wow, I'm coming to your house for dinner!!! That looks amazing!! Also, I'm loving the Freshly meals...so far every single one I've had is awesome! Starting week two this week. It really saves me time since I leave my full time job and come home to teach three nights during the week! Plus the calories are given up front, so it takes my guess work out of tracking. WIN WIN! Have a great week!
    Jess
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    7/21 - 4479
  • Ahanaz
    Options
    @Ahanaz Wow, I'm coming to your house for dinner!!! That looks amazing!! Also, I'm loving the Freshly meals...so far every single one I've had is awesome! Starting week two this week. It really saves me time since I leave my full time job and come home to teach three nights during the week! Plus the calories are given up front, so it takes my guess work out of tracking. WIN WIN! Have a great week!
    Jess

@jessicakrall8 I didn't like the variety in Freshly. Always the same. I liked Green Chef better, especially since they have a Keto plan. Not low enough for me, but if you're only doing low carb, Green Chef would be perfect.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    @miz_ppyn I'm so sorry to hear about your home being broken into. I hope you weren't there when it happened.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/21 3,207
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    OK, I have a question...not looking for excuses, just trying to understand why this might have happened...at my doctor's visit last week, one of the changes was that she lowered my calories from 1800 to 1600. Since then, I feel like I'm starving...not sure if it's just my head playing tricks with me, but tonight I just ravaged way too much food. Am I crazy? Is it just a "change" that's getting me...or does it take time to work into a caloric drop? Be gentle...
  • Kbrad2325
    Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kbrad2325
    Week 4, Monday
    Pw:156
    Cw: 155
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    OK, I have a question...not looking for excuses, just trying to understand why this might have happened...at my doctor's visit last week, one of the changes was that she lowered my calories from 1800 to 1600. Since then, I feel like I'm starving...not sure if it's just my head playing tricks with me, but tonight I just ravaged way too much food. Am I crazy? Is it just a "change" that's getting me...or does it take time to work into a caloric drop? Be gentle...

I think it's a combination of both. You know your calorie count lower but mentally haven't accepted it yet. It will get easier as the days go on. Dont be hard on yourself. Just my opinion.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 There may well be a psychological effect....On the other hand, you only ate back half of your exercise calories and 1600 is pretty low to begin with. That does not seem to me like you "ravaged way too much food"! Does your doctor not want you to eat back exercise calories? I can't remember how tall you are, but it would seem that 1600 calories would be for 2+ lb/week weight loss if you were sedentary, and many days you rack up exercise calories! If the doctor or you were concerned about a loss stall, it would seem to make as much sense to play around with your macros, since your calories are already pretty low. (Says the person who is not a doctor! :smiley: 😉
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @miz_ppyn I am so sorry that your home was broken into. Sending hugs and prayers. That should not happen to anyone!
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    STEPS

7/20 12,161
    7/21 18,098
This discussion has been closed.