TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Had a great day today...walked, drank extra water, ate extra veggies and added my stretching...man it was H.O.T. outside today!!! I ended up walking inside my office because I could only make it through half of my outside walk...heat index was 107 UGH! Hope ya'll had a great day!

I've been trying one of those meal delivery services...this one has prepared meals, with all natural ingredients and you simply heat and you're good to go! I'm on the six meal a week plan so that on my busier days when I have to work all day AND teach piano, it's a quick fix for me. So far, I've eaten four of the six meals for this week and every one of them has been delicious!!! I know there are many companies that send you the ingredients and you cook...I don't have time for that...on the days that I don't have piano, I usually prepare something in the air fryer because it's fast...or I prepare a frozen meal that just requires a quick saute and serve. Anyway...I'm not sure I'll keep this service...I had a discount on the first month...only $49 a week....but when it goes back up to $59, I'm not sure I can justify that. But so far, I love the taste of everything...you can tell the vegetables are fresh and not canned...today's steamed green beans were primo. Best thing...all of the meals are around 400-500 calories and all ingredients, calories and nutritional info is included. I'm really impressed...Freshly is the one I'm doing. Two more will finish out this week and my next delivery is on Saturday. Lots of choices too...and you can switch up whenever you like and skip a week when you want.

Tomorrow is a doctor's appointment...hoping for good news from my blood work I had drawn last Saturday. Also hoping my doctor is happy with my progress. I'm just not in the mood for anything negative.

Have a great day tomorrow!
    Jessica

That's awesome how you stick to your exercise schedule during heat days! Kudos to you!

As for the meal delivery, I've tried Freshly, and Green Chef. Ended up stopping both of them as it was cheaper and actually less time consuming to just meal prep on my weekends.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    7/17 - 18,657
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Will update everything at some point today sorry been AWOL
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    7/17-19,133
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Eddie__Jones
    week 3
    Wednesday
    pw 281
    cw 275

Awesome loss!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 107 is hot! Where are you? Glad you are enjoying your meals. Sounds like a great option even if only for the short term!
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/15 = 5,971
    7/16 = 1,637
    7/17 = 8,362
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/17 - 3300
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Having a heck of time getting connectivity to the site today, my employer is not sensitive to my non-work needs--so inconsiderate.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    I was seeing the news about that Russian app that transforms a picture of someone to an older version of themselves. I wonder if there is an app that transforms a picture of someone to their goal weight. Come on Russia, do something useful!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/17 10,091
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Working on my 4th bottle of water! Normally I can’t get passed two. Hopefully I can keep this going!! 😁
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    Had a good report from my doctor today. She's thrilled with my progress and with my work in this support group. She loved the idea of the current group challenge we're doing! Also, and this is the biggie for me, my kidney function is back in normal range! We had to make a slight adjustment to one of the nutrients I take, but it was a great report. NSV today...I had planned ahead and ordered pizza for tonight...but I called and cancelled it. Had a small bowl of cereal for dinner...this heat in VA (110-115 heat index from yesterday through Sat evening) hasn't done much for my appetite...so I think it was a good decision!

Hope ya'll had a terrific day. Tomorrow, if you're following the challenge this week, we dance for 10 minutes...so plan three of your favorite dance tunes and boogie your butt off (LITERALLY)!! Mix it with your 20 min walk and you'll have a great and active half hour...then top that with ten min of stretching and an ice cold bottle of water and you've nearly conquered all of them for tomorrow...LOL! I know...I don't ask for much!

Sleep well!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Ahanaz
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Working on my 4th bottle of water! Normally I can’t get passed two. Hopefully I can keep this going!! 😁

You've got this!
  • Ahanaz
    Options
    Had a good report from my doctor today. She's thrilled with my progress and with my work in this support group. She loved the idea of the current group challenge we're doing! Also, and this is the biggie for me, my kidney function is back in normal range! We had to make a slight adjustment to one of the nutrients I take, but it was a great report. NSV today...I had planned ahead and ordered pizza for tonight...but I called and cancelled it. Had a small bowl of cereal for dinner...this heat in VA (110-115 heat index from yesterday through Sat evening) hasn't done much for my appetite...so I think it was a good decision!

Hope ya'll had a terrific day. Tomorrow, if you're following the challenge this week, we dance for 10 minutes...so plan three of your favorite dance tunes and boogie your butt off (LITERALLY)!! Mix it with your 20 min walk and you'll have a great and active half hour...then top that with ten min of stretching and an ice cold bottle of water and you've nearly conquered all of them for tomorrow...LOL! I know...I don't ask for much!

Sleep well!

Those are all awesome NSV!

As for dancing... I think it's perfect time to turn my nintendo switch back on with Just Dance ;)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/18 7,798
  • mulecanter
    Options

Sleep well!

Great NSV! I'm always amazed at how our bodies "recover" as we shave off extra weight. I noticed it years ago with my knees, I went from walking to running because of 20 pounds.
This discussion has been closed.