Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    zk80ttz199pv.png

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Shrinking Assets 0.53%
    INDIVIDUAL % Ahanaz 4.36%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 22.7
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST Ahanaz 7.2

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 47.6 POUND, OR 0.53% !!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.53%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.29%
    3rd WaistAways 0.27%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 22.7
    2nd WaistAways 13.5
    3rd Workout Warriors 11.4

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st Ahanaz 4.36%
    2nd luciicul 3.13%
    3rd kateberard 2.66%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st Ahanaz 7.2
    2nd kateberard 5.1
    3rd. Jactop 5.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    jactop
    hope002
    kirsten11872
    offitgoes
    kmfeig87
    kilobykilo
    Loriab901
    mrshadsall
    matthewsfive
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    PW: 157.8lbs
    CW: 159.6lbs

Not as bad as I thought. I did a lot of baking and cooking yesterday for the pool party to have low carb alternatives. I still had a few regular pinwheels, and some fruit. I also had some fruits at midnight. While it wasn’t time for such a meal/day as per my plan, life happens, and felt I needed to let go a little to not feel deprived of life so to speak.

I also had the unplanned dinner out on Friday, so... Can't complain. However, my graph is starting to plan out, but it's still green. I always knew I would never be able to keep the slope I had during the first month, but still hope I can stay encouraged.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Week 5
    PW: 201.4
    CW: 202.2
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/25 = 12,874 Busy day at work.
    7/26 = 6,746
    7/27 = 8,676
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/24 19,030
    7/25 23,504
    7/26 25,034
    7/27 16,152
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to all of our winners and honorary mentions! Great job ya'll!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @bsgraham10 Congrats on your tournament win! Great pictures! Hope you had a blast! I've emailed the mods and asked them to excuse your absence. Next time, shoot me a private message with your weight and explanation and I could have entered your weight for you on Friday. Again, congrats! Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    took yesterday off of my diet, but did workout, today I planned to workout but my dad asked to go to dinner, so we went to a buffet, blah. hopefully I can still pull off a loss this week. wednesday I work a 14 hour shift then driving to Idaho for about 5 days, hoping I can stay on track up there too. I feel like a dork working out around others, so Im not sure if I will bring dumbbells and workout or not.
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WELL.. glad to see the back of July.. it was a complete wash out food wise and step wise..

Looking forward to August for stepping up and slimming down ..

Get my head back in the game

🤜🤛
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    tb54ujt07dvt.png

TEAM TRIMSTONES PLEASE WELCOME TO YOUR TEAM
    @brysonlights AND @thutchinson2210 AND @Arc130
    PLEASE HELP GET SETTLED WHILE GETTING READY FOR THE AUGUST CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Mulecanter
    Week 5, Monday
    PW: 203
    CW: 202.5

Well July was a bust for me, more sideways. I'm off on a roadtrip for a week so I'll be incommunicado until next Wednesday. I'll weigh in a couple days late. August is another month.

Might have been a bust, but you're still down. ;)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/28 10,122
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @Fattleass Hope you are feeling better Charles.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just got placed on team trimstones! I'm looking forward to losing weight with everyone. I would appreciate your help and support. :smile:
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    A little about me. My name is Rose. I'm 5'1", 52 years old. I should probably weigh 130-140 pounds but am currently 210. I derailed myself and gained back most of the weight I lost during February, March and April (started at 213 got down to 202 at one point). May, June, and July I've been fighting a losing battle with binging and overeating. I'm inconsistent with exercise too. I'm pretty much starting over from scratch. I hope your support and being in a team will move me to exercise more and eat healthier meals without all the snacking on less nutritious junk food. I'm looking forward to doing my best.
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    miz_ppyn
    pw 365.9
    cw 365.0
    slow progress but a loss is a loss i guess. should be ready to start the step challenge again next week thanks to māmā going out to buy me a fitbit❤
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    JonathanSrcom
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 311
    CW: 311

No change this week. :/
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jenready Somehow I have steps for you for the 26th and 28th but I've backtracked and can't find the 27th. Can you fill in the blank for me please?

All my steppers...catch me up with any blanks you see please...thanks guys!

Too all our newbies...welcome!!! Several of you added me as a friend today...thanks!!! I'm feelin the luv!!! If you'd like to join our stepper team, send me an IM and tell me your favorite place to walk and I'll add you for the month of August!! The step chart is at the very bottom of our weight chart...just scroll down! I think you'll like our team...sometimes we get a little quiet, but then there's your talkers like me, who just won't leave ya alone!! WELCOME!!!

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.