7/16- 4107
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    7/15 - 15,684
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Work was frustrating today. I decided to organizing my monthly reconciliations to get my mind off it. After work I forgot to pick up my daughter from her class. Ugh. I was working on trying to get the water pump out of my trailer. We need to replace it by Thursday. Lucky she has a phone and called and that The studio is close. I then made dinner, walked my dogs, made boiled eggs and jello shots. I'm starting to worry. I still have so much to do.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/16 9,396
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    7/16 - 21,797
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Looking for weights for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday people. Get those clothes off and get on that scale, NOW!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Week 3
    Wednesday
    Previous weight-151.6
    Current weight-151.2
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    7/16-6,525

I did workout yesterday, but not a lot, I watched my friends kid, so I did a quich 40 minute lifting session. Today I'm already at 11k and it's only noon. I also have a 6 hour shift to work soon so I'll make up my steps today.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/16 - 4297
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 3
    Wednesday
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/16 14,793
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    Had a great day today...walked, drank extra water, ate extra veggies and added my stretching...man it was H.O.T. outside today!!! I ended up walking inside my office because I could only make it through half of my outside walk...heat index was 107 UGH! Hope ya'll had a great day!

I've been trying one of those meal delivery services...this one has prepared meals, with all natural ingredients and you simply heat and you're good to go! I'm on the six meal a week plan so that on my busier days when I have to work all day AND teach piano, it's a quick fix for me. So far, I've eaten four of the six meals for this week and every one of them has been delicious!!! I know there are many companies that send you the ingredients and you cook...I don't have time for that...on the days that I don't have piano, I usually prepare something in the air fryer because it's fast...or I prepare a frozen meal that just requires a quick saute and serve. Anyway...I'm not sure I'll keep this service...I had a discount on the first month...only $49 a week....but when it goes back up to $59, I'm not sure I can justify that. But so far, I love the taste of everything...you can tell the vegetables are fresh and not canned...today's steamed green beans were primo. Best thing...all of the meals are around 400-500 calories and all ingredients, calories and nutritional info is included. I'm really impressed...Freshly is the one I'm doing. Two more will finish out this week and my next delivery is on Saturday. Lots of choices too...and you can switch up whenever you like and skip a week when you want.

Tomorrow is a doctor's appointment...hoping for good news from my blood work I had drawn last Saturday. Also hoping my doctor is happy with my progress. I'm just not in the mood for anything negative.

Have a great day tomorrow!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.