TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• jlrush2312
    jlrush2312 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Green challenge Accepted
    I'd like to lose 10 lbs. In July. (More if I can but 2lbs a week is a good goal.)
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 5lbs in July..

I won't be able to weigh in on Thursday 4th July as I am away at Lossiemouth on holiday tomorrow for a week

🍹🍸🍹🍸🍹

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    @jenready steps for the 29th
    @fattleass steps for all week
    @angmarie28 steps for 27-29th
    @rosetigger steps for 28-29th

Hellooooooooooo!!! STEP right up people!!! JK
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Now I'm actually thinking maybe those are swans? Black feet? Grey babies?
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    green challenge accepted
    il aim for a 8 lb loss this month. ive gotta do better than june🙂
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    OK folks, you have today to get your steps in to me so we can get the June winners announced. Please make an effort to do so. I'm waiting on four of you...see message from yesterday, three above this one...thanks! Have a great day! JK
  • jlrush2312
    Options
    Steps:
    6/30 - 8558
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    MODERATOR's CHALLENGE ENTRY
    JessicaKrall8

I'm tired of playing around with this same 8-10 pounds. I feel like I'm living on a YOYO! SO, I'd like to lose 8 pounds this month (and keep it off!!)...put me down for the challenge please. Great idea!
    Jessica

me too!! I'm pledging to the 195 level (6.5 lbs)
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/30 - 5163
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Week 1, Monday
    PW: 201.5
    CW: 204

I had a salty meal, I can't even get my ring on.

I'm in the green challenge too. I've been stuck just above Onederland for months. I'm shooting for 195 (-6.5 from July start). I've already gone backwards 2.5, just needed a running start I guess.
  • jlrush2312
    Options
    What's everyone's plans for the 4th? I have two dogs so will be focusing on keeping them comfortable as they really don't like all the noise. Maybe I'll head to the mountains.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    MARNIsw wrote: »
    I would like to loose 5lbs in July..

I won't be able to weigh in on Thursday 4th July as I am away at Lossiemouth on holiday tomorrow for a week

🍹🍸🍹🍸🍹

I'll put you down for a zero, thanks for the heads up.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    I assume we post this in here? If not let me know :) Ugh...not the way to start. I typically usually have one bad week out of the month...hopefully this was it!

Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 239.2
    CW: 240.5

Green challenge: shooting for 5 this month

Yes, I have your weigh in recorded. I'm using the same tactic, gain some to make the final loss seem even more impressive ;-)
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    jlrush2312 wrote: »
    What's everyone's plans for the 4th? I have two dogs so will be focusing on keeping them comfortable as they really don't like all the noise. Maybe I'll head to the mountains.

I'm staying home and enjoying the fireworks in an air conditioned, kid friendly, mosquito free, ant free, no clean-up necessary, and stay away from the drunk drivers environment LOL

I'll probably be right here reading a book during the day, then that evening watch some fireworks followed with a movie with the wife.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Chapter Two:

Upon returning from the vet, the sweet little dog was put on a 1 cup per day regime by the giant's wife (aka wicked witch). The little dog was so hungry having gotten used to licking out greek yogurt containers and dirty plates plus the perpetually full food bowl. What was happening? How could this be? Weak with hunger, he went to the giant's chair where the giant sits and looks at the talking window (Samsung 60" diagonal) to beg for food with "the stare". The giant would say "sorry, no can do" but then when the giant's wife was in another room toss him a chip. The poor little dog was so unhappy...

aoos7b4eq4cd.png

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jlrush2312 wrote: »

I picked up an extra shift at urgent care for most of the day so not much other than work. I can see a fireworks display from my house at night from the country club near me so I'll watch those at night.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Green Challenge
    I want to lose 4.4lbs this month
This discussion has been closed.