Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Replies

• kimses2
    kimses2 Posts: 218 Member
    Hello everyone --
    for the green challenge I want to lose 5 lbs
    I won't be able to weigh in on Friday so should I just wait until the next Friday .
    I started July off with a colonoscopy this morning. My weight was sure way down. :smiley: (but that is not what I used for my starting weight)

For the 4th we will have a bunch of friends and families visiting and are going to the beach and fireworks. I vow to be laid back about having to "take care" of everyone and let people fend for themselves. I also plan to stock up on a lot of fruit and veggies so I don't get into the chips.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    6/24 - 2,679
    6/25 - 6,675
    6/26 - 5,342
    6/27 - 10,768
    6/28 - 20,270
    6/29 - 4,737
    6/30 - 7,426
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Okay I'm in for the green challenge I'm going to do 6 lb that's one point five pounds a week hopefully this time maybe I'll keep it off good luck everyone
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,392 Member
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    jlrush2312 wrote: »
    What's everyone's plans for the 4th? I have two dogs so will be focusing on keeping them comfortable as they really don't like all the noise. Maybe I'll head to the mountains.

To get a year older and go to Atlanta....after that I don't know!!!

Happy Birthday! You're a firecracker baby?!! Enjoy your special day gal!! Got you in for July Step Team finally! Sorry for the mixup! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    kimses2 wrote: »
    Hello everyone --
    for the green challenge I want to lose 5 lbs
    I won't be able to weigh in on Friday so should I just wait until the next Friday .
    I started July off with a colonoscopy this morning. My weight was sure way down. :smiley: (but that is not what I used for my starting weight)

For the 4th we will have a bunch of friends and families visiting and are going to the beach and fireworks. I vow to be laid back about having to "take care" of everyone and let people fend for themselves. I also plan to stock up on a lot of fruit and veggies so I don't get into the chips.

Kim, you're welcome to IM your weight on Wed or Thur and I'll get it recorded for you. Enjoy your holiday! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    What's everyone's plans for the 4th? I have two dogs so will be focusing on keeping them comfortable as they really don't like all the noise. Maybe I'll head to the mountains.

I'm staying home and enjoying the fireworks in an air conditioned, kid friendly, mosquito free, ant free, no clean-up necessary, and stay away from the drunk drivers environment LOL

I'll probably be right here reading a book during the day, then that evening watch some fireworks followed with a movie with the wife.

I like your ideas Jonathan...I will also be air conditioned, mosquito free, ant free and no clean up necessary!! I will likely fix burgers or something easy in my air fryer at home. I'm not really into fireworks, but I do usually watch the Capital 4th on PBS, however in light of how the 4th of July celebration is being changed by the current administration, I will probably substitute a mystery of some sort or a Hallmark movie. I will certainly NOT be listening to a certain demented cheeto brag about how wonderful he is for two hours UGH! I wonder if the PBS special is cancelled this year...anyone know?? I always enjoy the military band and symphony that plays... I'm in the middle of reading a really good book, so perhaps I'll live by your example and finish that!

Enjoy!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2019
    @jenready @rosetigger @angmarie28 I REALLY need your remaining steps for June please. Check the chart and let me know today if possible. JK
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2019
    I'm looking forward to my 4-day weekend more than anything...but we're due for storms on the 4th so I don't think the weather is going to cooperate in Virginia!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Steps
    6/30 12,172
  • kmfeig87
    @mulecanter Looks like your other dog is sitting guard, giving the little one the "evil eye" and the "ha ha...look who doesn't get any treats!"
  • kmfeig87
    Plans for the 4th are a two hour zumba extravaganza at 9. Then friends coming over for a picnic, and then we will head downtown to watch fireworks from our off sight viewing place on UA Birmingham campus.
  • kmfeig87
    We get to control the 4th of July menu...so chicken, watermelon, salad and something fabulous for dessert. We've got some gluten-free peeps coming, so may make something low-carb that suits me and them....and then real dessert for the others!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,857 Member
    6/27-11,501
    6/28-6,784
    6/29-12,056
    6/30-7,086

posted this in Junes, but Ill post again here, also Ill stay on the steppers team.
  • angmarie28
    Im in for the Green challenge, Im leaving for Idaho the first week of August so thats a great motivator as ide like to go swimming while there, and ive been bouncing in the 150s FOREVER as soon as I hit the 140s, I shoot right back up, so for July, I want to lose 6lbs!
  • angmarie28

I have 6 dogs, 2 of them teriffied of fire works, We get tranqualizer pills from the vet to hep them relax and sleep through them, we will BBQ and light a few fireworks, but ill try to get to bed as early as I can because I work the next day, I was already scheduled to work 7-3 in house 1, but have since been asked to also work 3 to 11 in house 2, so a double shift, then at 7am the next morning, so I anticipate being EXHAUSTED, but fr the kids, we will do fireworks :)
  • angmarie28
    @jenready @rosetigger @angmarie28 I REALLY need your remaining steps for June please. Check the chart and let me know today if possible. JK

Im so sorry, I have been working stupid hours, then was soo sick yesterday and his morning that I just havent been on here really.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member

Not sure yet. If it ever stops raining we might pull out the grill, maybe invite a couple people over. I work at 4am Friday so early to bed for me, probably no fireworks.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    6/30 = 1,762
    7/1 = 5,660
    Rain, rain, go away, come again another day. And take the humidity with you!
This discussion has been closed.