Sunday's Weigh In still due
    @twyla77

Monday's Weigh Ins
    @Amsandos
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz
    @McKay85

Tuesday's Weigh In
    @phoebe112476 (unless you will still be away...)
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 you might also like Dr. Fuhrman’s Eat to live. I loved his super foods especially the GBOMBS. One of my favorite easiest eating plans.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny - congratulations - grand babies are such fun and you chose two of my favorite colors! Glad you son has been cleared to work - it’s been a long haul for him!

@nstephenson01 -2 to 2 is Phit-n- phat’s hunger scale. Start eating when you get hungry (not starving) and finish when u feel satisfied. I need to learn when I feel satisfied and @sleepymom5 daughter already knows it!! Lucky girl!

@Mrsbell8well - let me check Adrienes July challenge, I may join you!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Show me the green challenge

1 lb per week total 5 lbs!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Show me the green challenge: 0.5 pounds per week for total of 2.5 pounds in July ( 5 weeks, right?)
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 Wow! All that land! I can't even imagine we are so close where I live. I already know it is beautiful from the pictures you share with us. The -2 and +2 is the hunger scale from Phit and Phat aka eat when hungry and stop when satisfied. I love your goals for July. I need to add more fruit and veggies, now you have me thinking of a day or two vegetarian. Hmmm....
    @Shirin_K Oh no! We will miss you! I hope you still check in. You don't have to respond to all the posts if you don't have time. This isn't supposed to be stressful, just check in when you can. I hope you return when things quiet down.
    @Mrsbell8well Omg they look so good!!!
    @Twyla77 I am sure that small gain is from TOM. Happy Canada Day! Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Hopefully you have tomorrow off too!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda I put you down for 5lbs so 142.2 if I did my math right
    @phoebe112476 Yes, 5 weeks. I put you down for 165.4. You are such an inspiration! You have completely turned your life around. Congrats on the sale of the house! I know you will be relieved when that is all settled. Great job smashing through those goals in June, I know you will do the same in July!
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    SHOW ME THE GREEN CHALLENGE
    I'd like to lose 6 pounds in July.
    For 5 weeks - that should be 1.2 pounds per week.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Show me the green

I will lose 3 pounds this month. 142
This discussion has been closed.