WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @jedaschultz my bad. sorry my dear!! It's fixed.

@Mrsbell8well yup I am out of here today at 2 and then don't come back to Monday. yesssss!!

@ljdanny I like your plan, zumba then swim!! or maybe just float!! it sure is hot here too.

@McKay85 ohhh that is great! your getting a new house. and yes, I know that moving is a great workout!! you keep this up girl your doing great and I love your attitude.

@sleepymom5 wow you had a very active day. good job. and look at the new pam stopping herself from compulsive eating!! you are really putting your skills to work.

@CassieGetsFit2013 ohhh sweety, first of all hugz.... you know, going to rehab might really help you. I know you can get some intensive therapy when you go to rehab. I think it would really help you. and remember, if it gets to tough, you let someone know before you take those pills. who is your life line? do you have someone to call? I don't want to lose you. you are important to this group. please love yourself enough to take care and get the help you need. xoxoxoxo

@nstephenson01 you are doing awesome. thanks for checking in.

@phoebe112476 way to go phoebe! that is a nice loss. good job. and sometimes I find that I am extra hungry when my macros are not right. have you been tracking your macros?

@Julie8468 you hang in there. times are tough but you are tougher. sometimes this journey can get really difficult but you were made to do difficult things. Pick three positive statements about what you have accomplished so far and meditate on them for a while. positive affirmations can really help train your mind to look to the bright instead of the dark. I am not saying it is easy but I am saying the work is worth it!!

@lennoncpa hey neighbor!! thanks for checking in!!

@amsandos yes. your right, you need to get it under control now. I am just like you in many ways. I love love love food. it is figure out the balance. there really is no bad food, moderation is the key. and that is the problem. and please continue to share your journey. I know your not the only one with this dilemma. I love the pic!! who does that kind of strange trickery. wowow. that is nuts to find that on your desk. hang tight sister, "That's not for you!!" lol

@nstephenson01 make sure to make a plan for your potluck tomorrow. you are doing awesome. 8 miles. wow.

@carlsoda ohhh that is fun. a family dinner. you are doing awesome on that whole 30! I have spent so much money on so many things and none really help me. and yes I have tried them. with no success. so many things help so many people and nothing seems to help me.

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Sorry I won't be able to check in until tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a great day!

Whoo hoo!! @Mrsbell8well Congratulations!!!!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    well done @Mrsbell8well that is awesome

@cyndiesstuff don't worry it is not personal we don't really have personal spaces in our office it is too small. I steered clear.

daily check in
    food on target
    water on target
    exercise swim

July challenge I did not eat between meals it was really hard I was really hungry in the morning. What surprised me though is that I didn't get hungry until 4pm. I usally have a mid afternoon snack at 3pm. I am excited to be doing this with @carlsoda and @sleepymom5. How is it going?
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »

@nstephenson01 - good job on the hike and I like your plan! Do you ever worry about bears? That's about the only thing keeping me away from a hiking vacation in Montana!!

Why, yes @carlsoda LOL I often worry about bears! Fortunately we have a very small population of grizzlies in the Bitterroot Valley and our little black bears don't want to encounter us anymore than I want to encounter them. But I do see them around so I put bells on my dogs' collars and carry bear spray. Making plenty of noise so as they're not surprised and have time to move along is the key.

@cyndiesstuff my plan for the potluck is to do another 8 mile hike in the morning, bring a healthy dish and stick to meat, fruit & veggies and drink water between glasses of wine. I have a yoga class Friday morning that I want to feel good for so I'll keep that in mind so I don't overindulge. Its just one day!

Nice loss @Barbb1557! Great start to the month! I'm don't know what skull crushers are but wow, that sounds pretty darn good!!

Good plan for the concert @amsandos and whoohoo you get to see The Who and at Wembley no less! I bet they put on quite a concert!

• Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Check in for Monday and Tuesday:
    Food - logged and pretty much under (no desserts or late night snacks on Monday)
    Water- enough
    Exercise: 20 min jogging; 10 min strength; 10 min yoga ; 60+ min walking
    Steps:
    Mon- 16191
    The - 14345

Yesterday was a great day for sport, but today I got carried away washing clothes and organizing the kitchen cupboard, with foods and spices. Now I feel a little hungry, and I happen to be too much under calories for the day, so I'm considering a little late night snack :-)
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone and if I don’t post here tomorrow, I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    lao3rjy0e0tm.jpeg
    There it is! Sweet shining stars success!

This makes me yearn for a “love” button!!! Awesome would also be a good option. Congrats. Lots of hard work and dedication and commitment. Yay!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Daily check in for Wednesday
    Food on track
    Water 60 oz
    Exercise 30 minute walk
    Steps 12515

feels like saturday. i left work yesterday at 2 and now i don't go back till monday. when i got home yesterday i was exhausted so i took a nap. we are headed to my folks this morning to mow grass and my mom needs her finger nails clipped. her and dad's hands shake to bad to trim nails. other than that no a whole lot going on as of right now. we will see what the day brings.

@Barbb1557 ohhh yeah! nice loss. but i just looked at the spreadsheet and it says your starting weight was 256? i need some clarification. and you are lucky to have a trainer. i wish i could afford one and had the time. and your right activity is very important to do daily. just let me know what the correct starting weight and current weight is please!

@gottagetthisdown i like your new water goal. you can do this. and are you experimenting with dairy free?

@amsandos that is good. i was ready to pack my bags and come over there and knock them out of your hands!! and it is ok to be hungry sometimes. it will not kill you or get you pregnant. what do you say to yourself when you get hungry? make a conscious effort to make your words positive. and i would have a problem with pizza. the salad bar is a good option. and i am jealous. you get to see the who. 2 and 2 girl. you got this. remember it is about the music and the people, not the food!!

@nstephenson01 i love your plan for the potluck. good job taking care of yourself. and guess how many calories you burn running from a bear!! lol. you be careful out there.

@Moarrein you have had a great couple of days. right on track. is the no late night snacking getting easier? that takes practice.

@Mrsbell8well wow what a nice vacation. what are you doing? going anywhere fun?

@lennoncpa you have an amazing holiday as well. do you work tomorrow?

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    pmwupxguqo5q.jpg

It’s important to have enough variety in your diet so you don’t get bored of the food you’re eating (which may cause you to want to rebel). Making a commitment to trying at least one new recipe will help ensure you’re not always eating the same things.

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @phoebe112476 ahhh sweet thank you. Thanks everyone for all the congrats and kind words. Scale is back under the bed.
    This morning there are 8 of us doing the 4th of July run in town. Pretty exciting. Even Molly is doing it. She will be walking with 2 of the kids.
    For vacation we are chiilin today after the race. Cleaning and organizing for a few days, decorating the last kids bedroom, hiking on Sunday to celebrate my daughters birthday, Thursday getting a message and Friday taking the old folks to Virginia Beach for 3 days. Very excited.
    Bosses visit went really well.
    Last night mom had trouble breathing. Thought we were going back to hospital but I think she stabilized. I told her we are going on vacation so she can’t die. Hopefully she will be better today.
    I’m back to doing daily yoga. It’s hard but I’m loving it.
    Last night we had pizza and BEER. I don’t think I’m as fond of alcohol as I used to be. The first sip was nice. 2 more sips and I was done. I gave Molly the rest.
    Have a nice 4th everyone!!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I missed 3rd place by seconds
This discussion has been closed.