Introduce Yourself

Options
1606162636466»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,920 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nice to see you dropping in! Especially the posts by NOVUS are WORTH reading. Can't recommend them enough at times. I'm certainly biased pro them though :smiley:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    Slow welcome :) But I wanted to say hello here! Happy to see you on discussion threads. You have wonderful spirit :)
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Ty :)

I started reading too many threads @ once... and hopelessly mixed up location/topics.... doubling back to tackle 1 at a time. I have already found much to be more than worth the read.
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Belated welcome @Adventurista …. those older posts from Novus are great & well worth visiting loads of times! 👋
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, Adventurista - we all tangle up those threads :)
  • oscarrae96
    oscarrae96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been a yo-yo dieter my entire life. I was the fat kid who got teased and picked last for everything in school. I was probably 200 lbs in 6th grade. I lost and regained 100 lbs so many times in my life.
    My heaviest was 380 lbs and Dr convinced me to have gastric bypass. I got down to 200 lbs before yo-yoing my way back to 320 lbs. I struggle with multiple health issues due to surgery.
    I've fought my way down to my current 257 lbs but I don't have a support system in place and I don't want to regain this time.
    I used MFP a few years ago but just started back up again. I only used it for food tracking. I never realized there was a community. So glad I found this group.
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,974 Member
    Options
    Welcome Oscarrae! We’re a small but very supportive group. Stick with us. Read some of the older posts. Jump into the threads so we can get to know you!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,920 Member
    Options
    Hello OscarRae!👋 I'm temporarily speechless due to 😷 coughing and too much rain to type type!🤣 So I'll let the team great you! But jump in and post!