Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, all that. Siting in a booth at a restaurant and realizing the table is actually too far away now. Oh and being able to slide in and out of the booth easily. Not gauging the reliability of chairs at friend’s homes. Having one of my much smaller sisters offer me a sweater when I was cold - and it fit. Knowing if my luggage got lost on a trip, I could run into a Walmart and get everything I needed. It’s crazy how many boundaries weight imposed on my daily activities.

I’ve got at least 10 regain pounds but I know I can lose it. Maybe slowly but eventually. I don’t want to give up the freedom.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Scale still not cooperating 😢
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,611 Member
    Options
    Up or even Steven? Or just the down and up up and down and up routine?
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Up and down. The weight changes overnight are impressive and very puzzling. 🧐
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,618 Member
    Options
    Don't let them rattle you, Yooly. You know when you are on the right track. The other crazy stuff will come out in the wash.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Don't let them rattle you, Yooly. You know when you are on the right track. The other crazy stuff will come out in the wash.

Thank you Laurie! I’m sure things will calm down eventually. How are you doing?
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    My numbers of late are x .5 - my rooms are being halved, so the belongings need to be halved. Maybe me too???!!!!!! :) I keep shuffling things around and out. Today I was able to move some large peices of furniture. That is a big bang for the buck :) All the little things take forever, but don't make a big impact!
  • PAV8888
    edited March 23
    Options
    Dat's a big decision you have made! Do you know da peop(s) who will move in? Or is that still on the to-do list?
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Last week Corin, my God Dog human decided to stay in Ontario and be the "art student" renting half the house. Works perfectly. The Devil You Know :)<3

His plan was to settle in Winnipeg - but his dad is failing, probably won't be here too long. So Corin is committing to staying in Ontario, in the "South Side" (I'm in the "North Side") for a year and shuffling stuff in his spare time - his dad's belongings, mostly a library that will stay in storage (Corin is a book fiend), plus a hundred plus boxes of his own books, plus all the stuff he cleared out from a 3 story rental house before he went on tour last fall.

I feel like I'm getting off easy moving/reducing stuff from one side of the house to the other :)

And lucky to have Corin staying hear for a while. He bring amazing energy and kindness. I love him like family - and I'm very in love with his dog :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Dat's good mojo art studen sharing! Way gooder especially if good god dog!😉
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    I’m making modest progress. Feeling more in control. Wish I knew why and how to stay in the zone.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Monday, March 25th(19 weeks post sleeve): 252.4lbs. Down 74 in that time frame. Down 112 total since August 29th.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Congratulations, Nic. How are you feeling???
  • PAV8888
    Options
    That's the big question ms flying!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    I'm feeling good. I have a couple armpit cysts right now, one is draining so I skipped the gym monday cause, gross. I saw the urgent care Tuesday morning for antibiotics and they didn't get them sent into my pharmacy in a timely manner so I won't start them til this evening, which is super annoying, but what can you do. TMI, I know.

Otherwise I'm doing great. Energy is good, and I'm eating fine, but my tastes are changing, sadly. Scrambled eggs with cheese made me gag the other morning, I had to quit halfway through, but I ate a chicken thigh and broccoli the night before and eaten other things since.

Its just such alot of work to come up with food that's tasty, high protein and honestly, appealing to me right now. I'll keep at it, but yeah.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    any idea why tastes are changing? Side effect? deliberate?
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    I don’t know Nic - sounds like the weird taste/food issues in pregnancy! NOT saying you’re pregnant. But aren’t the taste changes in pregnancy triggered by hormonal changes. Could rapid and large weight loss also cause hormonal imbalances?

Obviously I’m no medical expert- just a thought.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: »
    I don’t know Nic - sounds like the weird taste/food issues in pregnancy! NOT saying you’re pregnant. But aren’t the taste changes in pregnancy triggered by hormonal changes. Could rapid and large weight loss also cause hormonal imbalances?

Obviously I’m no medical expert- just a thought.

I'm sure it has something to do with hormones. I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago, so no fear of pregnancy, lol.

Pav, it's definitely not deliberate. I love eggs, and they're a quick and easy way to meet my needs. I'll be sad if this persists. I'm going to try them different ways.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I often have the same problem with eggs. As a vegetarian they are really handy! Quick simple protein. But sometimes they just won't go down. For me bbq sauce or sriracha or Frank's hot sauce does the trick :) I'm not sure if you are okay with that sort of stuff yet????
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    I often have the same problem with eggs. As a vegetarian they are really handy! Quick simple protein. But sometimes they just won't go down. For me bbq sauce or sriracha or Frank's hot sauce does the trick :) I'm not sure if you are okay with that sort of stuff yet????

Yeah, I can put stuff on the eggs. I'll have to see this weekend, I don't bother cooking when I work and I have 4 12hr shifts this week in a row, so... Yogurt and prepped foods it is