Options
1125126127128129131»

Replies

• Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 234 Member
    edited April 18
    Options
    Dante_80 wrote: »
    Had my 6 month maintenance check-up today, good results. Here are the DEXA (first page) and InBody scans.

Z5y2N8j.png

1t3QAK9.png

Managed to gain some muscle this time too! Onwards.

These comparative results are so inspiring for a, hopefully, to be Larger Loser … shows what can be accomplished - mega @Dante_80 …thanks for posting!

( … yes cheers @PAV8888 - for translating)

Needed to see something like this at the mo - having challenging days eating at maintenance these last few days 🙄😁🙄
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,625 Member
    Options
    Amazing how even at an obese BMI you were already at the top end of normal for visceral fat. Mind you, you had already lost 36kg /79.5lbs! How many touchpoints does that lab machine have?
  • Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 479 Member
    edited April 18
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Amazing how even at an obese BMI you were already at the top end of normal for visceral fat. Mind you, you had already lost 36kg /79.5lbs! How many touchpoints does that lab machine have?

6 in total. Four pads for the feet (toes, heel) and two for the hands. Again, thanks for the kind words everybody, let's keep on largerlosing!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    remember ms @Creamtea42 .... a day at maintenance is still a win--especially when other challenges are in the mix.
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Weigh in - numbers up by 1.6 lbs! No surprises!
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Weigh in - numbers down by 2.8lbs … could be real?!!!!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,630 Member
    Options
    You win, Creamtea :)
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds from last week’s vacation which disappeared this morning. 👍
  • PAV8888
    edited April 25
    Options
    Next day scale: three +3+ lbs!🤯

(wuz a TAD of an excessive portion)

dg4cy35fh5xr.jpg

s21ni4bd0sb5.jpg

The second plate is "stuffing" I temporarily removed from the main bowl to better evaluate the totality of the contents before consuming.

Bowl picture is just after the removal of the stuffing and before locusts descending

Sadly no doggy bags materialized. They were a fleeting hope!

The bowl opposite is a small. Mine was a large!

Decision making hamsters absent due to "but it's only $1 extra for the large"🤷‍♂️
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    …. But PAV - my hamsters are going …. GO FOR THE LARGE! … you can tell that broth looks amazing, let alone the beef! I’d have no control!
    Here, tired & calories all over the place.
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    That’s a whole lotta food there Mr. PAV! And probably plenty salty too. But it looks delicious and I’m sure you enjoyed it thoroughly.
  • PAV8888
    edited April 27
    Options
    Such an eager 🦫 beaver!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

hj4on6muycig.jpg
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I've been playing with my camera on my new phone and there is a cool feature that takes pictures that look like this! Stage light. Too much fun. I have to show my baby after looking at your baby 😁
    8px9odikac8p.jpeg
    4oicgdw88c66.jpeg
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Your babes is AWAKE!!!! :smiley:
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Gorgeous dog pics @PAV8888 & @lauriekallis
    Good and “Meh” start to the day here… numbers showing not any weight gain, but a loss that I’m not sure I believe (#inflammation #waterretentionkidneys 😳😵‍💫), but BP numbers are back up… going to have bloods taken this morning before big hospital appointment on Thursday. Hopefully those numbers will be good!
    There is a lovely park, Golden Acre, on the way, so taking my mutt for a walk on the way back… therr may be photos (sorry 😉)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Photos good! Hope the vampire will be gentle and the results encouraging!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    PHOTOS GOOD!!!! Hope all looks good in your blood :)