Share your Numbers

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Amkita you are doing great....all the biking you do is wonderful exercise!...I have quite a few ( lots ) of years on you and I am not very active....I would love to ride a bike again but falling scares me....I guess I will stick to the bike at the gym!
  • jjlewey
    jjlewey Posts: 248 Member
    Great work everyone
  • amkita
    amkita Posts: 183 Member
    falling off scares me too! less so now, but I still get nervous on sharp turns or if the ground is wet. slowing down helps too. :)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    All of you falling off scares me too.

• Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Last week: 237.7
    This week: 235.9 😊
  • NovusDies
    jjlewey wrote: »
    Today is day 100. I actively began tracking calories again on July 10th. I had a hiccup for a couple weeks during and after a vacation. I have been able to reapply and get back on track.
    HW recorded in June: 427
    SW July 10: 422
    CW Oct 18: 387
    LW Oct 17: 385.6

I dont have clean ROL numbers because of the hiccup of incomplete information. It hovers somewhere around 3.0 pounds per week. My calculated tdee is about 4700 calories and my daily guideline is <3000 calories. I will post actual current numbers when I get 6 weeks of good numbers again. Still not a bad 100 days, thanks to all of the LL's for all support and for allowing me to get strength and inspiration from you.

Not bad at all. In a month or so you will hit 50 pounds lost. You are doing great.

Also good term... hiccup.
  • NovusDies
    Still no numbers from me. I am flying blind at the moment. Between inflammation, normal water retention, and fluid building up and being drained from my abdomen the scale is pretty useless. I did an experiment this week and ate in a mild deficit for a couple of days to see how I felt and it was fine so I think next week I will do a little more. I look forward to being back on a more precise path but this is probably good experience for me. I say that to put a positive spin on it because I am not sure how it is actually that good. lol.

I think my plan for next week is 3 days in a mild deficit followed by a day of maintenance. I am in no hurry to resume weight loss if I thought it would negatively impact healing but I am not interested in sitting idle for no reason either. I am going to make most of my decisions based on my energy levels. I have gotten a lot better at energy management in all the time I have been losing.
  • NovusDies
    Started May 28, 2019
    Days 143

SW: 350.0
    GW: 185.0

Today: 305.0
    Loss -45 lbs

I still cant believe I am actually doing this!....thanks everyone for all of your advice,comments,guidance,motivation,support and friendship!

It is always a delight to read your posts. I can believe you are doing it. I can't always believe I am doing it.

You are about to lose your 3.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Started May 28, 2019
    Days 143

SW: 350.0
    GW: 185.0

Today: 305.0
    Loss -45 lbs

I still cant believe I am actually doing this!....thanks everyone for all of your advice,comments,guidance,motivation,support and friendship!

Wonderful! 👏🌷👏
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Is this only for weight number or can it be any numerical information?
  • kiddycat73
    kiddycat73 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi everyone 😁 I’ve been lurking for a while now, haven’t posted anything yet. But I figured this was as good a place as any to jump in.
    My numbers as if today:
    Start date: September 16
    Start weight: 240
    Current weight: 222.0 this morning
    Goal Weight: will evaluate when I get to 135 (highest weight in healthy BMI range)

I am super excited and motivated by losing 18lbs in 33 days! I know it will slow down now after the first month, but that’s ok, slow and steady wins the race right?

I look forward to getting to know y’all and motivating each other as we get healthy together!
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    @maybe1pe It can be anything you want it to be. :)
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    This is the place to stay motivated!....lots of people with the same struggles.....
  • NovusDies
    merph518 wrote: »
    @maybe1pe It can be anything you want it to be. :)

Very much this.

This group is pretty informal so if there is any number you wish to share this is the place to do it. Hat sizes and the number of licks that it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop are welcome here.
  • NovusDies
    kiddycat73 wrote: »
    Hi everyone 😁 I’ve been lurking for a while now, haven’t posted anything yet. But I figured this was as good a place as any to jump in.
    My numbers as if today:
    Start date: September 16
    Start weight: 240
    Current weight: 222.0 this morning
    Goal Weight: will evaluate when I get to 135 (highest weight in healthy BMI range)

I am super excited and motivated by losing 18lbs in 33 days! I know it will slow down now after the first month, but that’s ok, slow and steady wins the race right?

I look forward to getting to know y’all and motivating each other as we get healthy together!

Hi @kiddycat73

Glad you decided to come in out of the lurk.

Congrats on the big first month. It does slow down because that first month usually has water weight too but even though the water comes and goes it is still nice to get those initial pounds gone because they usually help a person feel a little better.
  • NovusDies
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    Hmmm ok.

SW: 281
    CW as of this morning 167.4

Today I'll do some random workout numbers because I'm pretty excited about the progress I'm having on my programming.

Hip thrust 255lbs x6 x3 - PR for me by 20 ish lbs. I think I could have done more but gotta form check with my coach.
    Sumo Dead Lift 155x8 - almost to my body weight!

Banded assisted chin ups - 11.... need to move to the next band down.
    Band assisted pull ups - 8.

I've been trying to focus much less on my scale weight and much more on my gym performance. So far my weight is holding pretty steady, up a bit today from the weekend from stress, lack of sleep, and eating out (it was my grandmas funeral)

Other numbers
    3 - dogs that get walkies for 45 minutes every day so that they don't make me lose my mind.
    32 days until I get a month off work.

You want another dog to add to your walk? Mine will throw tantrums later in the day... or I should say worse tantrums later in the day if I do not get his energy down.

You should be excited about your progress! You are a rock star!

Funerals are tough. I really hate saying "Sorry for your loss" or anything else that is normally said so I prefer to remind people to take care of themselves as they grieve.
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    Hmmm ok.

SW: 281
    CW as of this morning 167.4

Today I'll do some random workout numbers because I'm pretty excited about the progress I'm having on my programming.

Hip thrust 255lbs x6 x3 - PR for me by 20 ish lbs. I think I could have done more but gotta form check with my coach.
    Sumo Dead Lift 155x8 - almost to my body weight!

Banded assisted chin ups - 11.... need to move to the next band down.
    Band assisted pull ups - 8.

I've been trying to focus much less on my scale weight and much more on my gym performance. So far my weight is holding pretty steady, up a bit today from the weekend from stress, lack of sleep, and eating out (it was my grandmas funeral)

Other numbers
    3 - dogs that get walkies for 45 minutes every day so that they don't make me lose my mind.
    32 days until I get a month off work.

You want another dog to add to your walk? Mine will throw tantrums later in the day... or I should say worse tantrums later in the day if I do not get his energy down.

You should be excited about your progress! You are a rock star!

Funerals are tough. I really hate saying "Sorry for your loss" or anything else that is normally said so I prefer to remind people to take care of themselves as they grieve.

Thank you, I honestly hate when people say that... that and "how are you"... ugh.

I would absolutely walk your dog. I think it's my dream someday to open a doggy day care facility or become a full time dog walker/sitter...
    My 3 are 9.5 years old yorkiepoo. 7 poodle mix of some kind, and just turned 1 mini australian shephard. Talk about energy... ... and I'm highly considering getting another puppy... I might be crazy. but I enjoy all of their energy and they keep me on my toes.