Share your Numbers

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    @amkita and @conniewilkins56 Congratulations to you both on 50 pounds lost! Amazing progress keep it up!

ConfidentRaven you are REALLY amazing!...Congratulations to you for losing over 100 lbs!
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    awesome! Great job ladies. :)
  • kiddycat73
    kiddycat73 Posts: 67 Member
    Oh I forgot to add the numbers lol.
    SW 240 9/16/19
    CW 215
    GW 135
  • FitByFifty1970
    FitByFifty1970 Posts: 127 Member
    This a great thread, I especially like seeing the Starting numbers to the current numbers, not just the week to week. It puts the bigger picture into perspective since a week or two here and there of less than ideal outcomes is nothing to stress over.
    Here is my current spreadsheet (I cut off the first few weeks since it's getting kinda long but I've posted it previously). I hit two milestones; the 25 pound lost and the 10% of body weight lost. Next week I'll be in the 220s!
    uil4ggzk18xi.png
  • FitByFifty1970
    kiddycat73 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, it’s been about a month since I posted in here, and a frustrating month it’s been. I spent 2 1/2 weeks gaining and losing the same 3-4lbs until they finally stayed off and all of a sudden this week I dropped another 3. So only 7lbs lost this month, but it’s better than a 7lb gain I suppose.

Why is it 'only' 7 pounds in a month. If you had gained you would probably not say you only gained 7 pounds. Be proud and don't minimize your success! You did fantastic.
    p.s. - the words 'only' and 'just' tend to trigger me. :smile:
  • FitByFifty1970
    @amkita and @conniewilkins56 Congratulations to you both on 50 pounds lost! Amazing progress keep it up!

This is awesome. Very inspirational. Next time you're at the grocery store go the dog food aisle. My store has 40 pounds bags - 80% of what you've lost - go pick one up and realize you're not carrying that around anymore!!!!!
  • amkita
    amkita Posts: 183 Member
    @FitByFifty1970 I should have done that yesterday while I was picking up cat food (5 lb bag, ha!). I definitely feel lighter and... I wanna say peppy-er? I'll be walking somewhere and get this feel like I should just start running, which is weird because I'm super not a fan of running.
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    Excited to see a loss this morning, down 7.8lbs from last week (although last weeks Monday weigh in was after a day of crazy carbs). Going to keep trekking on and hope to lose 4lbs in the next month (would be more aggressive but with holidays and such I would be ecstatic with 4lbs).

So excited for you all that hit big milestones this past week (I think there were a couple of 50lb milestones in particular). You all are doing great, I'm working hard to be able to join you by next summer!
  • FitByFifty1970
    Here is my current spreadsheet. I'm in the 220s! Next week I am very likely to hit 30 pounds. Holy crap!
    hd7n4lwa9ekp.png
  • katy9599
    katy9599 Posts: 874 Member
    I admire you spreadsheet people! I’m more of a journaler, and I just enter a new weight in my stats here when I drop a couple. But now almost a year in, I kind of wish I had my stats all laid out like you do.
  • FitByFifty1970
    I love me some spreadsheets, haha. But that's what works for me. If journals work for you then that's perfect.

@CharlesScott78 Congrats - 36 pounds lost is fantastic. Add in that you estimated 20 and you're doing amazing. Just delete the line about 'still a long way to go'....don't minimize what you did. Congrats.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I like spread sheets but I would not have a clue how to do one!...as long as I lose weight, I figure I am doing ok lol
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    jjlewey wrote: »
    Had blood work done today, all is within normal levels. The biggest deal though, A1C is now 5.4, woohoo

That is great!! How long did it take you to normalize the blood sugar? I just got mine at 6.0 A1c and getting rechecked mid-Feb...hoping to get it waaay down by then.

• GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Loving seeing some fellow data-lovers in here!!

My recent high was 242#, and already down 13# in my first three weeks. Whoop! Of course I’m knowing that’s lots/mostly fluid, but it does motivate. On my last weight loss journey I was pretty consistent with 6-10# per month. I’d be pleased w/that. Short term focus is one week at a time, just staying the same or less...and increasing walking. My dog is happy this week!
  • jjlewey
    jjlewey Posts: 248 Member
    jjlewey wrote: »
    Had blood work done today, all is within normal levels. The biggest deal though, A1C is now 5.4, woohoo

That is great!! How long did it take you to normalize the blood sugar? I just got mine at 6.0 A1c and getting rechecked mid-Feb...hoping to get it waaay down by then.

I was at about 6 before I started tracking calories in July, so about 5 or 6 months ago