Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Also, I need to stop baking & taking the “Celebration” goodies in! Yes, I’m the culprit - the “feeder” 🍰🥮🍪
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,930 Member
    edited May 5
    Options
    Terrible creamtea!🧐 Celebrations are dangerous for your health ... they involve contact with people!😱
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    That is an honorable goal, Creamtea. People love goodies. But most don't feel good about eating them.
    :(
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Numbers are good this morning. Losing verrrrry slooooowwwly. But definitely the numbers are regularly trending down a bit. 👍
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Have noticed a weird body phenomenon….. weight seems to drop by a few pounds when I’m sedentary. No gym, no long walks, no compulsive housecleaning. My eating patterns are unchanged. Although in my lazy phase I log erratically. I even think I snack more when I just sit and do nothing.
    And yet - the next day I’m lighter. WTF is that?
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    No extra water retained to rebuild the muscles?????
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Finally down to 239 this am. I am thinking/hoping some more water weight wilk come off for tomorrow's weigh in, because I spent 12. 5 hrs in the car yesterday and my ankles were puffy when I got home.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Finally down to 239 this am. I am thinking/hoping some more water weight wilk come off for tomorrow's weigh in, because I spent 12. 5 hrs in the car yesterday and my ankles were puffy when I got home.

Ah the curse of the long sitting down. Used to get swollen ankles a lot myself. Hopefully as your weight comes off Nic the swelling will stop or be minimal. Last year I noticed my ankles didn’t swell after flying from Hawaii. I was totally surprised.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    Actually down to 230 this am. Bad typo.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: »

Ah the curse of the long sitting down. Used to get swollen ankles a lot myself. Hopefully as your weight comes off Nic the swelling will stop or be minimal. Last year I noticed my ankles didn’t swell after flying from Hawaii. I was totally surprised.

It wasn't a lot of swelling it's definitely less than I used to get. But I spent 12 and 1/2 hours in the car Friday and then was on my feet a ton Sat/Sun/Mon and then 12 and 1/2 hours yesterday
  • PAV8888
    edited June 6
    Options
    I've found a finding of a find!

"Bob's" lost measurements on the scale when the app changed around. (My users are Bob and Bro) 😜

Of course the scale(s) were not around when I was initially losing. That's on trendweight.

The etek scales (two locations) started right before COVID at what was my long time maintenance btw 153 and 155, on the normal slight holiday high that I then proceeded to bring down to my lowest ever (below 150) using the COVID lockdown

Then things opened. Then the parental move started. Then the parental moved closer in the summer of 22. Sold parental house end of September 22. Parental not taking meds issues obvious by April 23

bottom to top bounce is actually more than I thought (20lbs) but not excessive given how bad it *could* have been!

Bro--the newer app and user of the scale. Shows the actual recent high (169) and even then a bit underestimated (shot above 170 at single weigh ins). Well Bro started on the way up and is now finally hitting new lows... for Bro!
    8fuv9o98ujkx.jpg

Bob--is the original app and user that came with the scale. He was around for the lockdown low! So not quite there yet

Well, tbh, I don't even know if I will try to take him all the way there.

A lot will depend on whether we find causes for the other issues (is the pumping weakness failure because of long term electrical or is other stuff going on. Can weight enhance medications etc or are independent or is the whole thing basically lift paws in air?)

44wlsb6yklrt.jpg

Both Bob and Bro are doing ok in terms of weight 😂 🤣 Bob's missing the good times but truly it is the complete duo's brain hamsters that are a bit more iffy!!!😜

Time does fly. When you think about it 2016 to 2020 is very close to 2020 to 2024 in terms of lengths of time at various weight levels

• PAV8888
    edited June 6
    Options
    Nic 230 with swelling.... your know that's actually in the 20's!😎
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Have noticed a weird body phenomenon….. weight seems to drop by a few pounds when I’m sedentary. No gym, no long walks, no compulsive housecleaning. My eating patterns are unchanged. Although in my lazy phase I log erratically. I even think I snack more when I just sit and do nothing.

Less water retention by muscles. If you don't actually overeat and your Calories are |ower possibly less food in transit. Heat and sweat may play a time for you too because of environment. With me it is for sure the less food and muscle water weight
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    As expected(hoped?) more water weight from travel came off and I weighed in at an even 227.0 this morning, whoo.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »

Less water retention by muscles. If you don't actually overeat and your Calories are |ower possibly less food in transit. Heat and sweat may play a time for you too because of environment. With me it is for sure the less food and muscle water weight

Yeah - that's what I was trying to say! Your words are much better, PAV. I've just about given up on proper word usage lately :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Wordz??? Heat and sweat may also play INTO IT for you, Yooly, because of YOUR (extra hot) environment :kissing_heart:
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Lowest number in many months. Stopping the daily extra snacks helped. I’m five years into this and still surprised I can maintain the major weight loss.

Yes, it goes up and down five pounds or so. Yes, I could stand to lose another 15-20 pounds BUT I feel like I’m finally the person I was meant to be. Sure a bit fluffier than I wished but a damn sight better than carrying around 💯 extra pounds. And I’m amazed that I’m still tracking and staying in the game.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    That's because YOU 're AWE-SOME! :wink:
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    That's because YOU 're AWE-SOME! :wink:

If that was true, I would have figured out this weight thing before I was 70 years old. Not a quick learner here….. better late than never I suppose. 🥹