Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• jodibeth5744
    jodibeth5744 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow @mc62412 you are doing awesome!!!! I also wanted to say how much our dogs look like each other 😍

• jodibeth5744
    Options
    Sorry, didn’t attach before.
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry, didn’t attach before.

Omg they do lol ! What is your dog ? We rescued. They said he’s part pit and part ( they think ) ridgeback. But idk. Yours looks a little like a black mouth cur mix. My vet said maybe mastiff.

They’re both so cute.

He’s my guy.
  • emmyjaykay
    emmyjaykay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So cute! I love bully breeds. I've got a pocket pitty/some kind of staffy mix that I love to bits. We fostered for a long time but with COVID, all of the available foster dogs get scooped up in minutes.
  • mc62412
    Options
    emmyjaykay wrote: »
    So cute! I love bully breeds. I've got a pocket pitty/some kind of staffy mix that I love to bits. We fostered for a long time but with COVID, all of the available foster dogs get scooped up in minutes.

I love them ! Lol. All of them
  • jodibeth5744
    Options
    Yes! I rescued him in NY, and he had a brother...I wanted to take both but couldn’t. They said he was pit and hound. He’s a big cuddler 💗 I also have another pit and a poodle, all rescues!
  • mc62412
    Options
    Yes! I rescued him in NY, and he had a brother...I wanted to take both but couldn’t. They said he was pit and hound. He’s a big cuddler 💗 I also have another pit and a poodle, all rescues!

Love it
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say that I am finally back to 206 today even though it is not my lowest potential weight at the moment. It has been almost a full month of water retention. Seriously. The last time I was at 206 was June 20th. That is long enough to have unexpected weight gain creep into your thoughts even if you are somewhat accustomed to this type of thing. In the past 5 days I have lost nearly 7 pounds which is another reason those thoughts creep up. If I had been 3 or 4 pounds up for almost 30 days it might not have affected me but 10+ pounds wears you down a bit.

It is the joy of being both a rational and irrational human being.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Yay!..you are such a motivator!....a mover and a shaker!
  • howie6267
    howie6267 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I need to get more involved in the group. I know it is important to have a community. Since my last post two weeks ago things are still going good and as of last Friday I am down another 5 lbs to 426. Chugging along to that 399 first milestone, 26 lbs to go.
  • mc62412
    Options
    howie6267 wrote: »
    I need to get more involved in the group. I know it is important to have a community. Since my last post two weeks ago things are still going good and as of last Friday I am down another 5 lbs to 426. Chugging along to that 399 first milestone, 26 lbs to go.

You got this !
  • mc62412
    Options
    mc62412 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. 👋🏼

I’m 34 female 5’ 7”. I started at 290.5 ( to be exact ) here’s my numbers I’m not going to post them all cause there are a lot. I’ll post every other week.

4/12 : 290.5
    4/26 : 289.4
    5/10 : 283.5
    5/24 : 281.4
    6/7 : 271.3
    6/21 : 266.7
    7/5 : 261

My last weeks weigh in was 7/12 : 257.9

Down ward I go. Some weeks are slower then others but like a previous post said, the downward trend is what counts !

This weeks update 7/19 : 255.7 down 2.2 since last week. Keep it coming ! 🙌🏼👏🏼
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This weeks update is I am at 35.6 pounds lost and still tracking. Others have started to notice, which is nice. I have up days and down days emotionally but haven't fallen too far off the wagon since the end of February. Really coming to understand that tracking will be a LONG term proposition for me.

I also discovered this guy (https://www.facebook.com/syattfitness/) through an active and supportive Facebook group I am a part of (https://www.facebook.com/groups/100Pounds/). I love his no nonsense approach to weight loss and health. No crazy crash diets, just sustained calorie deficits and getting going again if you have a day that you go "over", thus taking a lot of the judgement out of the process - which is something I have also appreciated about this section of the MFP forums.

SW: 2/29/2020: 272 pounds
    CW: 7/22/2020: 236.4 pounds

I also found an old post of mine from 2015, where I was 255 pounds, so I am lighter now at 40 than I was at 35 years old. That feels good! Now to get down to my 30 year old self's weight (first goal) and my 20 year old self's weight (final goal). I am reverse aging! :wink:
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    alisampm wrote: »
    This weeks update is I am at 35.6 pounds lost and still tracking. Others have started to notice, which is nice. I have up days and down days emotionally but haven't fallen too far off the wagon since the end of February. Really coming to understand that tracking will be a LONG term proposition for me.

I also discovered this guy (https://www.facebook.com/syattfitness/) through an active and supportive Facebook group I am a part of (https://www.facebook.com/groups/100Pounds/). I love his no nonsense approach to weight loss and health. No crazy crash diets, just sustained calorie deficits and getting going again if you have a day that you go "over", thus taking a lot of the judgement out of the process - which is something I have also appreciated about this section of the MFP forums.

SW: 2/29/2020: 272 pounds
    CW: 7/22/2020: 236.4 pounds

I also found an old post of mine from 2015, where I was 255 pounds, so I am lighter now at 40 than I was at 35 years old. That feels good! Now to get down to my 30 year old self's weight (first goal) and my 20 year old self's weight (final goal). I am reverse aging! :wink:

Oh hon, I'm even further along than you in the reverse aging process - at 232 lbs, I can't remember exactly how old I was when I was last this weight - 14 or 15 maybe? lol Sure wish I had the energy and skin elasticity I did at 15! *laughs*
  • tempe987
    tempe987 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

My Check-In Today

Last recorded weight: 335.8 lbs on 7/22/2020 (up from 335 last week)

Neck 18 on 7/22/2020
    Left Bicep 17.5 on 7/22/2020
    Right Bicep 18 on 7/22/2020
    Waist 60.5 on 7/22/2020
    Hips 62 on 7/22/2020
    Left Thigh 28 on 7/22/2020
    Right Thigh 27 on 7/22/2020
    Left Calf 19.3 on 7/22/2020
    Right Calf 19 on 7/22/2020
  • NovusDies
    Options
    After throwing a tantrum about the scale less than a week ago, it decided to show me, and I dropped over 4 lbs (I'm sure mostly water weight, and I FINALLY surpassed 90 lbs lost! (I hit 85 almost 4 months ago.)

Great job.

It was likely water weight but it was water weight that was masking fat loss. This is typical of a whoosh. Mine generally last 3-4 days before I settle in on a new low weight. Then I almost always have to wait 3 weeks for the cycle to repeat. It always looks amazing that I lose so much in a week but it is always 3 or more weeks worth of losses that are just then showing up.
  • NovusDies
    Options
    Speaking of whooshes I lost 5 pounds of my 12 pound uptick since yesterday. I will probably lose more today. I will have to concentrate on keeping my electrolytes re-supplied for a few days or I will end up fatigued.
  • Naz_2020
    Naz_2020 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It's been 29 days since I started my journey. I started at 297.6 lbs which was my heaviest. My current weight is 288.8 lbs. My two simple rules - stay under my calorie goal and be active in some form be it cleaning/cooking or aerobics.
    For last two three days I am feeling a bit different. I felt hungry and weak. Not feeling like moving much.

Another battle of mine is fighting my emotions. I am emotional eater. Due to some personal reasons I am a bit down. I felt the urge to open a crisps packet. I felt the urge to eat more than I am supposed too. I have been fighting those as well.

Today is the first day of my fifth week. I have decided to eat my maintenance calorie this week. My calorie goal was 2000 for 28 days and for next 7 days it is going to be 2600 calories. I am still burning some calories by doing household activities. Two reasons why I have decided to up my calorie intake. I want to eat a bit more healthy food than I usually do so that it is easier to fight my binge eating urges. Also this week has holidays.

Hope this one week helps me in positive ways. 🙂