[*] Strength Training
      [*] Lunchtime walk
      [*] Yoga before bed
      [*] Complete Calm App reflection & gratitude diary
      [*] Laundry
      [*] Clean bathroom
      [*] Prep mashed potato for dinner
      [*] Portion out snacks to stop me bingeing

Wednesday was quite productive, got through 4 loads of laundry and got the bathroom cleaned, now I am back to work from home a couple of days per week.

Thursday was ok from a housework perspective, bit bingey in the evening and little to no exercise :disappointed:

Todays to do list a little shorter as I am in the office and also have a hospital appointment:
      • Yoga before bed
      • Calm app Reflection & Gratitude diary
      • Hoover Apartment
      • Pick up some Halloween Decor
    • alisampm
      alisampm Posts: 182 Member
      Options
      Today's goals. Take photos of everything I eat and share with FB group regarding weight loss with calories. I like to do it occasionally to keep myself accountable and also share what's working for me (eating a lot and still losing), in case it's helpful for others.
    • tinkerbellang83
      tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
      Options
      Today's To Do List
        [*] Strength Training
        [*] Lunchtime walk
        [*] Yoga before bed
        [*] Complete Calm App reflection & gratitude diary
        [*] Laundry
        [*] Clean bathroom
        [*] Prep mashed potato for dinner
        [*] Portion out snacks to stop me bingeing

Wednesday was quite productive, got through 4 loads of laundry and got the bathroom cleaned, now I am back to work from home a couple of days per week.

Thursday was ok from a housework perspective, bit bingey in the evening and little to no exercise :disappointed:

Todays to do list a little shorter as I am in the office and also have a hospital appointment:
        • Yoga before bed
        • Calm app Reflection & Gratitude diary
        • Hoover Apartment
        • Pick up some Halloween Decor

Bit of a fail, didn't do any of it. Although in fairness the halloween decor issue was that there is none to be found anywhere, I think retailers gave up on it with a second lockdown looming here.

Anyway I am in the office today, so won't be much exercise going on again however I do need to give the apartment a deep clean as Landlord calling tomorrow. The place is pretty clean but not it's usual level of tidiness since my OH moved in with me :neutral:

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
        Options
        We're sort of moving the furnishings around because it's getting colder weather, and we're not wanting to eat dinner out in the sunroom any more. So today I moved (yes, by myself) the loveseat-sized couch from in front of the fireplace in the library out the sliding patio door to the sunroom, and put it in the corner. And then I swept and mopped the floor where the couch and the bookcase next to it was. I had to unload and move a leaning-style bookcase to get the couch out, so once the floor dries I'll put that back and reload it and bring the table in. And that will probably look pretty nice. (The table is a gateleg that goes down narrow, so moving it isn't an issue. The couch was the issue.)
        Options
        So I got that done, and played through the phone tree to get my insurance information updated with the change of address, and to get them to send me a letter, because if I have a letter from my insurance and my bank, I can get a library card and get my driver's license updated to show the correct address. And I can see if I can get an appointment with Social Security to flourish my divorce paperwork and become Firstname Maiden Name instead of Firstname Maiden name Married Name. COVID showed up at the WRONG time.
      • eliezalot
        eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
        Options
        1. Pre-log
        2. Below maintenance
        3. Try more pushups today
      • conniewilkins56
        conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
        Options
        Stay positive and make it thru the day....husband is in so much pain again it causes me so much anxiety to not be able to help him....Try to get to the pool so I can get some exercise...prepare a healthy delicious dinner...stay calm!
      • Rashel_kitten
        Rashel_kitten Posts: 81 Member
        Options
        Goal for today is to not go over my calorie goal ! I ate a little more than normal for lunch so I need to eat a little less for dinner !
        Options
        Today I am just going to try to get all the dirty dishes washed, and deal with the rest of things tomorrow. I'm in a fair amount of pain today, and that's something I just have to allow for.
      • gewel321
        gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
        Options
        I’m taking a long weekend and going out of town. I’m not going to worry too much about calories and just eat at Maintenence for the weekend. Don’t have much planned but we are going to do something fun lol.
      • eliezalot
        Options
        I've already done my walk/run this morning and managed to do SIX(!!) pushups. Only other goals are to pre-log again, eat below maintenance, cook something yummy, and go to bed early. Anything else (walk, bike ride, yoga, cleaning) is a bonus!
      • eliezalot
        Options
        Today's goals:
        Walk/run
        Pre-log calories
        Eat below maintenance
        Cross a few work things off my list
        Clean up the kitchen (fingers crossed husband gets to it first)
      • conniewilkins56
        Options
        My goal today is to rest and reset my energy level....I really did too much in the pool this week....I went beyond my limits and I got my butt whipped...my ankle, hip, and side hurt when I was water jogging yesterday but I pushed through it and I should have stopped...so today I am giving myself an easy day and eating 1400 to 1500 calories...I still weighed my lowest weight this morning so I am ok....I can not believe Sunday is Nov. 1....
      • conniewilkins56
        Options
        My goal today is to stay on track!...be kind to myself and forget about the past two days of over eating....today is a new day and I know I can do this...one hour at a time!...the extra water weight from eating garbage will be gone in a few days....heading to the pool later for a much needed workout!
      • alisampm
        alisampm Posts: 182 Member
        Options
        My goal for today is to be kind to myself emotionally. The stress of covid + distance learning + this freaking election is getting to me. I don't feel like I am going to overeat - but my head and heart hurt.
      • conniewilkins56
        Options
        I guess today is going to have to be a semi rest day....the storm is getting worse in the Gulf and it’s pouring down rain....I haven’t taken a break for a few days....so I am going to eat right,straighten the house,watch TV and chill...I need to make a grocery list and see what’s in the freezer for dinner tonight....
        Options
        So far I got the bike put the rest of the way together and did fifteen minutes on it. I intend to do another fifteen after lunch when I get the sleepies and see if that knocks that out. Wednesdays are laundry days, and there's a load in the dryer and a load in the washer, and then two loads from my girlfriend's room, her sheets and her clothes. I also want to clean out the fridge.

Lunch is burritoes for eating out of hand, and dinner is pizza for us girls and fish and vegetables for him. I don't like fish much. He can't eat pizza. This is our compromise.
      • conniewilkins56
        Options
        Stay on track...I finally hit 100 lb loss and in the past this would call for a celebration by eating a calorie laden dessert...not today!....right now I am on a mission to lose more weight....I have a doctors appointment in mid December and I really want to lose 5 or 10 more pounds by then....the hurricane has stalled my swimming this week...I couldn’t sleep last night and I finally got up at 3 this morning....so now I am getting sleepy....will try to stay up and go to bed early tonight.....lazy day!