PAV8888 Posts: 13,892 Member
    Options
    🤯

I'm staying inside! 😘
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    no crackheads??? :)

I wasn't out too late - just finished up after it got dark, and then watered in the new plants.
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    h3zv7tdbxohw.jpeg
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I'm here!!!!! My Newfoundland son's mother in law is here, visiting family. I've been driving here all over southern Ontario the past few days. But she is staying with a neice for today and tomorrow so I'll be here :)
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: »
    h3zv7tdbxohw.jpeg

I am sort of around too! Feeling really unwell at the moment managing the side effects of Ritux - has hit me hard with, what seems like, continuous nausea, vomiting diahorrea and am totally wiped out. Not felt like chatting …or anything else …..Sorry …
    Been hard getting some decent medical help - GP was worse than useless this time,but hospital bods now getting involved.
    Just riding this out and most days hardly eating, but getting some water in now…. Hopefully soon, will be contributing again!

Anyway - found my hunger pains and stomach gurgles!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Oh Ms Tea... I hope you get to feel Creamier soon!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Surely Ms. Tea, hunger pains are a good sign? Sorry you’re feeling so unwell. 😢 We do miss you here and worry about you!

Please pop in once in a while to let us know how you’re faring.
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    I'm here though being very lazy about posting....sorry! Must try harder...
  • PAV8888
    Options
    get them cycling paws into gear and start typing!!! ;-)
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    How can we go on without some cheerleading from Bella?

And how’s Ms. Tea doing?
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am fighting a cold virus, achy & congested, plus our weather has taken a turn into cool & rainy, so my 'daily' activity habit has floundered (again!) alas.

Scale however is slowly, slowly drifting down - so that's a positive. My food planning is still going strong with occasional stumbles.

Keep on keeping on folks!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Excellent weather to go out in... between rain squalls!!!! :wink:
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    18uq2h0023fg.jpeg

And it’s only the beginning of June!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile in England we've had one warm day (18%) since last September (literally!) and we're still sitting under blankies to watch TV in the evening....
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Sounds lovely - but I know it isn't, Bella.

Couldn't stand your temperatures, Yooly. Would really miss the outside and sleeping in. But I don't imagine that even the early mornings are that cool there?

In a few weeks I'm off to Newfoundland for ??? 6 weeks??? I think they are still cuddling under blankies in the evening.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Early mornings start at a very humid 75-80 degrees. Kinda like snuggling in a damp air blanket.

WOW Laurie- hope you have great time in Newfoundland. Will you be back in Hamilton before the snow flies again? The little rental house must be taking off. I might need to visit there next year? Furthest I’ve been is New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Y'all live in my daydream vacas...

Headed into hot hot... the only time a plate of ice appeals for a meal, lol
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Where is home Ms adventurista? And where are you heading to?
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 700 Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    I'm West Coast US. Vacas are usually by car... some flight to East Coast, and 6 mos in my youth study in France and roaming various European countries on weekends & breaks.

Had a 2 hr airport layover in London once and always wanted to explore whole of UK, northern countries in summers, Southern in winter... although unlikely, it's a fav daydream.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: »
    Early mornings start at a very humid 75-80 degrees. Kinda like snuggling in a damp air blanket.

WOW Laurie- hope you have great time in Newfoundland. Will you be back in Hamilton before the snow flies again? The little rental house must be taking off. I might need to visit there next year? Furthest I’ve been is New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

The sale is closing June 28, Yooly. Those 6 weeks are work work work. Pulling out carpet, painting, wallpapering, shingling, rebuilding a deck and ????? A birthday party for my younger son on the 30th :)

I hope all is good by mid-August :)