Thoughts, Epiphanies, Insights, & Quotables

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,930 Member
    edited June 18
    Options
    The bunnies lost! and went for a walkabout till tomorrow (today!)

pql50pplady6.png

ctm6ewlud59q.png

Let me check... NOPE: No tummy ache from ice cream! Tummy too happy! Bunnies not happy though!
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,984 Member
    edited June 18
    Options
    Mr. PAV - man colds are best treated with chicken soup and rest. Not hot dogs, soda, a run through Costco followed by a giant ice cream cone! Obviously you have recovered.
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I must say, that ice cream cone looks mighty good 😂
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Almost recovered Yooly! If I was FULLY recovered I would have actually gone SHOPPING at Costco... and dangerous for days if not weeks! All I did was get a dog and a pop and, after walking around their neighborhood, a "tiny" ice cream :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM!!!!! Just finished loading the trailer for tomorrows departure. Was supposed to leave at 6 - but everything has taken so long - and moving the ferry date a week closer didn't help. So it will be later in the morning. Need a decent sleep if I'm going to drive.
    WOW - the trailer is FULL!
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Safe travels!

Now i want a Costco tiny trip.... lol
  • PAV8888
    Options
    LAURIE!!! Safe travels you superwoman you! And rest before driving!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Thank you :)

Was hoping to leave at 6. That will happen at 1 now. I've built in extra time - didn't think I would use it at the very beginning - but that is okay too!!! :)
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    It was getting a bit crazy near the end but it's all in there !
    v7z033g32knq.jpeg

This morning I'm installing some brackets and the 2 x 4 to hold it shut 🤣

Somehow it feels like this could be related to eating… Being overly full… Just pure silliness
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    hahaha @lauriekallis ~ good solution! where there's a will, there's a way... that's quite a load there... would like to know when you can - was it easier to load or unload, grins ;)
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Happy trails Laurie! Be careful out there. I hope you have some burly boys to help you unload and move everything into the house. Maybe by next summer I may be ready to explore Newfoundland?
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Laurie!!!!🤣 You bring me memories.... But i stuffed even more in the U-Haul cubes!!!😎🤯
  • PAV8888
    Options
    With the trailer .... Do I need to scout hotels for you?????
  • BCLadybug888
    Options
    Safe travels Laurie on the road - my goodness that trailer is full! Looks like someone is aces at Tetris 😁
  • BCLadybug888
    edited June 19
    Options
    I did not realize you had to book the ferry to NFLD in advance, but I guess, especially with a trailer, it makes sense, and time of year too I suppose. But that is a firm deadline then 🤔
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Uh-oh.... driving 'n deadline would make this puppy unhappy! Hopefully Laurie will get a chance to take us on her roadtrip! :)
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I am here! Thank you all for your wonderful comments and good wishes ... I just did not have the werewolf to message along the way. Won't be unpacking until Friday but it's here the trailer made it I made it the puppy made it and I'm sleeping in my daughter-in-law's guestroom and it's so beautiful after sleeping in that truck along the way!

Here's a couple of bedtime pictures
    fdfx304zg8cy.jpeg
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    x2t6scb642ib.jpeg
    c8w2zj07mi78.jpeg
    hx24d901wjpe.jpeg
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    And one extra photo of her beautiful flowering shrub that snuck its way in there 🙂
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Laurie?! You were sleeping in the truck!? Did the puppy give you any room?!?!?! How did you manage to curl up in there?!?!?!?