WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - September 2019

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Remember that we switch over to the October thread tomorrow & it is up already! Have a great weekend!

i40xyw9xhuoj.jpeg
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:4
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:169.0
    Current weight:173.8
    +4.8😩😩😩
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Barbb1557
    Checking in. Yesterday brought great news, my glucose is 90, way lower than 153 that was reported at the end of August. I have been happy with the weight loss, but this drop is important to me. I started my pre diabetes class and they are looking to slowly increase our activity to 150 minutes a week. Sounds like something I can do.

@sleepymom5 Great tips for the weekend. You are an awesome friend to help your friend move out of her house. I am very hopeful there is no drama to contend with

@nstephenson01 enjoy your garden vegetables, lucky you!

@GingerPwr I hope your child's concussion is healing. Both of my boys played soccer and I was thankful that there were rules in Place and impact testing before the season

@amytriesww Great job with the plank, you are motivating me to start working on planks on a daily basis.

@Mrsbell8well A vegan tres leches Cake, sounds wonderful, I would be I interested to know how you substitute the milks.

@timibotkin Good luck working through your sleep transitions! I am glad you are counting down your radiation treatments. Hugs

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 207
    CW 208.8
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend! I was irresponsible today, but tomorrow is a new day.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia That is a good idea to have a date night as it is true, conversations tend to focus around the children and their schedules. Hope you have one planned for this weekend!
    @kirsten11872 Now that September is over and you are back into the swing with back to school, etc hopefully you can get back into your routine of going to the gym and your IF. You have been so successful in the past.
    @Barbb1557 Nice news with the glucose result! I thought that 150 min sounded like a lot of exercise a week but if you divide it by 7 it is about 22 min per day. You could definitely do that!
    @lennoncpa How sweet of your son to be sure there would be something there for you to enjoy. I like how you enjoyed yourself talking that you never even looked for the food. That is awesome!
    @hope002 How is it going? Check in and let us know how you are doing . We are here for you!
    @ihp2015 . Wtg! The scale is moving in the right direction!
    @GingerPwr I am sure after a long hard week of teaching it is easy to be "Irresponsible" . But you are right, new day tomorrow!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    bezhm1ot3r36.jpeg

Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @amytriesww
    @twyla77
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @Amsandos
    @jedaschultz
    Tuesday's Weigh Ins
    @Phoebe112476
  • sleepymom5
    edited September 2019
    Options
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Weekend check in

Busy couple of days not perfect but full of activity so hopefully I have balanced it. I have jounalled it.

Saturday
    Food over 2x cream crackers cheese 2 Chinese children balls sweet and sour and rice
    water on target
    Exercise swim
    Sleep on target

Sunday day
    Food all over the place
    Water under
    Exercise 10k run trail bike Northampton half marathon
    Sleep fell sleep this afternoon
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Today was a busy day while up early to do my run then went to help at my local helf marathon. I was down till shook sweeper bike. I ended up helping a lady 20wks pregnant who was running for charity to complete. It took over 3.5 hours. Last week I cycled the same distance in 1hr 15. It was a privilege what an amazing lady. I could not have done that when I was pregnant. As I was in a rush I neglected breakfast then ended up having unplanned sugar on the half marathon. I feel sleep in the afternoon so at least I couldn't eat. 😂
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.