TEAM: Gutbusters (October)

Options

Replies

• MMMonk
    MMMonk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    BUT I did get 8.5 hours of sleep last night!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    MMMonk wrote: »
    MMMonk
    October Week 3
    PW: 203.8
    CW: 206

Sorry everyone. Missed the weigh in yesterday. This weekend was constant food. And then when I weighed myself this morning I was bummed and made a bad choice for breakfast even though I am supposed to be skipping breakfast. Time to get back on track because I feel like crap. :(

Why are you supposed to be skipping breakfast?
    Don't starve yourself, this can be fixed with some good choices this week! <3
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Elisep04
    Week 4
    PW: 191.2
    CW: 187.6

It was confirmed yesterday that I am type 2 diabetic. My A1C was 7.7. Going to start Metformin but my Dr was excited that I am down almost 20lbs and that I have been running every day and watching all that I eat. He’s thinking if I continue with the weight loss and lifestyle change that I will not need medications for ever. 🤞🏼🥳 Let’s do this!!

Big loss for you this week! Good to know that you are already on the right path to controlling your type 2 diabetes. Hopefully you will get off the meds soon!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    Kenyaa3
    October Week 4
    PW:262.4
    CW:262.2

Not a big drop but I’ll take it. Day 2 of my green smoothie cleanse. It’s a bit rough but I’m sticking to it as best I can. My mini goal is to be out of the 260’s before the end of the month. Have a great day team!

2.2 lbs lost is nothing to sneeze at! Remember this is not a race, it is a life style change. Please tell me more about this green smoothie cleanse you are on.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No, only 15, and 6903 steps (goal 10k)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, barely... did you know a simple Kung Pao with brown rice bowl from Pei Wei is 1100 calories??? I ate half.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Did I drink at least 60oz of water today? Yes
    Did I get 7-9 hours of sleep? No, about 6 hours, had a very hard time falling asleep last night, and early day today.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue, I got trapped at lunch. My friend took me out and I asked her what was the least amount of calories on the menu. She said the pecan salad. When it came I knew it was not the lowest choice. I got home and logged it and It's 1,100!!! Yikes!! I only ate half and brought the other half home for hubs. I should have checked out the menu first and pre-logged. (By the way, thanks for doing the mini-check in!!)

@shalvy2007, happy birthday!! :cookie: That's a great weigh-in for a birthday week!! :star:

@tuddy315, good loss! :star:

@BB_1033, good way to maintain! :smile:

@MMMonk, there she goes, back on track! Nice job with the sleep! :smile:

@elisepfliger04, fabulous loss! You can definitely get off the meds. My hubby was dx'd with Type 2 and lost 30 pounds the first month. Dr. took him off the meds and he's kept his A1C where it needs to be with diet and exercise. You've got this!! :star:

@Kenyaa3, good loss. I think you're going to hit your goal!! :star:
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Started an hour early at work today, only a quick break for lunch (I have some other work to do on my break)... then out to dinner with a friend tonight for Taco Tuesday... so I "have" to get a couple of tacos, these alone will be 440 calories. I will only have about 225 left for chips and a margarita... wish I had gotten in some exercise calories... will have to make this up over the next few days.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @looneycatblue, enjoy your night out! 🌮🌮
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, water aerobics class at Y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Did I drink at least 8 glasses of water today? Yes, 11 cups
    Did I park farther out in the parking lots? Yes, at the Y, the restaurant, and at work
    Did I focus on lowering my sugar intake? yes, 28 grams, most were in the salad ☹️
    Did I get 7-9 hours of sleep? Yes, 7 hours 8 minutes
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Elisep04
    Week 4
    PW: 191.2
    CW: 187.6

It was confirmed yesterday that I am type 2 diabetic. My A1C was 7.7. Going to start Metformin but my Dr was excited that I am down almost 20lbs and that I have been running every day and watching all that I eat. He’s thinking if I continue with the weight loss and lifestyle change that I will not need medications for ever. 🤞🏼🥳 Let’s do this!!

Sorry to hear you have diabetes. Congratulations of the weight loss. You can do it!
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Good morning!

@SuzanneElizabeth16, way to maintain!! :smile:

Happy Wednesday! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@inshapeCK
    @Tickie99 - congratulations on making your year-end goal AND for passing your monthly goal here on Gutbusters of losing five pounds this month! You have rocked it, my dear!! :star::star:
    2azr2enyk76b.jpg

Please post using this template:
    Username
    October Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    @Tickie99 - THAT IS AMAZING - GOOD FOR YOU WOW!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
This discussion has been closed.