Replies

• Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Username: leebett
    Week: Sunday, October week 1
    PW: 281.4
    CW: 281.0
    One thing I did well: I went to a nutritionist this weekend who offered some tips for me. I'm hoping to have a great October.
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: met goal
    Activity: meditation
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 212
    Todays Weight: 209

• DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I went on a 4 day weekend vacation. I went completely off my diet. To the good side I exercised every day, did mobility 3/4 days and lifted when I got home last night. For October I want to continue logging my food everyday, doing daily mobility and cardio, lifting 3-5 times per week. I would like to add rolling & stretching out my muscles. I’m curious to see my weigh in tomorrow.
  • joehlrich
    joehlrich Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: joehlrich
    Week: Sunday, Oct Week 1 (9/29)
    PW: 152.4 lb
    CW: 152.4 lb
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    @Kathie_GoGo Solid day!

@Jactop Nice loss! You keep moving in the right direction!

@DDay2020 I went camping for 2 days so I slid too. I was set up for a BIG loss and then not so much. Hope the scale was nicer to your vacation lifestyle than it was to mine!

@joehlrich Staying the same is better than going up. How close are you to your goal weight?
  • jupollock
    jupollock Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    What are YOUR NSVs or little tweaks you’re making for October??
    Happy losing everybody!

I've had two NSVs in the past couple of days! One came from satisfying a whim.to try on a jacket of mine. I bought it when I was pregnant with my now two and a half year old, and at my birthday at the end of July, it fit me like a sausage skin - clung to my every lump and bump. Two stone ten (thirty eight pounds) lighter and now it fits again! That was nice.

The other came from my couch to 5k running. Yesterday I went out to repeat a session I have totally messed up due to being frightened of a dog chasing me. I was determined I could do it 💪💪 and I did. And even better than that, it wasn't even *that* hard! I mean it wasn't easy, it was definitely hard work, but I thought it was going to be impossible...but I smashed it!

My next run is 20minutes solid. Feeling quietly confident whilst a little anxious. Haha.
  • Nihal9495
    Nihal9495 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    User: nihal9495
    Week: week 1 october
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 194
    CW: 192

Not really good☹️
  • Nihal9495
    Nihal9495 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Nihal9495 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, my name is Nihal. I've been trying to lose weight for years. I started the current weight loss in August and lost 16 lbs till now. I hope I could lose much more during this challenge.

I didn't weigh in yesterday, and I can not do it today.. Is it okay if I weigh in tomorrow?

@Nihal9495 It's fine, but best if you can weigh in as close to your scheduled day as possible.

I'll weigh in on Sundays the next weeks.. Is it okay?
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    jupollock wrote: »
    red1185 wrote: »
    What are YOUR NSVs or little tweaks you’re making for October??
    Happy losing everybody!

I've had two NSVs in the past couple of days! One came from satisfying a whim.to try on a jacket of mine. I bought it when I was pregnant with my now two and a half year old, and at my birthday at the end of July, it fit me like a sausage skin - clung to my every lump and bump. Two stone ten (thirty eight pounds) lighter and now it fits again! That was nice.

The other came from my couch to 5k running. Yesterday I went out to repeat a session I have totally messed up due to being frightened of a dog chasing me. I was determined I could do it 💪💪 and I did. And even better than that, it wasn't even *that* hard! I mean it wasn't easy, it was definitely hard work, but I thought it was going to be impossible...but I smashed it!

My next run is 20minutes solid. Feeling quietly confident whilst a little anxious. Haha.

@jupollock that’s awesome! I have a C25K app, but I haven’t been using it recently. I need to get back on it! Running for 20 minutes sounds........like an impossible task for me. I’ll get there eventually when I start back at it.
    Sometimes NSVs are much sweeter than an actual weigh-in. 🙂
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: under
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I’ll refrain from saying it was a decent day since I received a “disagree” on it yesterday lol! I hope everyone is doing okay. I’m rooting for us all!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @red1185 great work with the soda! It's one of the few 'bad' foods I've never been into, but, the cals in it are scary! Good luck for sober October.

@Nihal9495 welcome and congrats on your weight loss so far! I hope you enjoy the challenge, it really keeps me motivated!

@joehlrich welcome and good luck! It is way better doing this together!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    @Leebett well done on the loss and good for you on seeing the nutritionist! I have a feeling october is going to be a great month!

@Jactop nice loss, well done!

@DDay2020 hope you had a lovely weekend away :) good for you keeping up with the exercise..... it is something I need to get more of into my life this month!

@jupollock fab nsvs! I did couch25k earlier in the year and loved it! Now i have a 10km race in 2.5 weeks, gulp! My training stopped in August and was slow in september so there is going to be a lot of walking involved...... but, I couldn't run 3 mins pre C25k So even finishing the race will be a great achievement!

@Nihal9495 well done on your loss, you did really well!

@red1185 I highly recommend C25K, it is magic!

@skullsandskeletons booo to the disagree, but I think it will have been someone in error when scrolling. Don't stop celebrating your on plan days!

Sorry for the double personals, but I write them for one page and then the next!!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday:

Under: over by 30
    Exercise: only walking
    Good thing: was an 11.5 hour day at work and stayed largely on plan.

Saw the 170s again this morning on the scale, hope they stick around to the weekend!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: met goal
    Activity: 4 mile run followed by 7 hours of packing boxes helping Aunt who's lived in her house 52 years.
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am slacking on the daily posts;

Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: stayed under
    Activity: Walking and some pushups/situps
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @kilobykilo your encouragement of others is inspiring! Amazing you're back in the 170's! Keep it up!

@Kathie_GoGo wow sounds like you're working hard. All that work will pay off!

@heyjude0225 you're doing great, keep going!

Special mention to @kilobykilo and @Leebett for motivating the team. Thanks guys!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Today I'm finally back to tracking (I hope!)
    I haven't been on top of things for about 3 weeks now. It's so hard to get back on it, once you fall off :'(

For those of you contemplating C25K, I've nearly finished the program (W8R3), unfortunately the weather is playing up so I'm struggling to keep going.
    The 20 minute run in week 5 is a huge challenge, but as much a physical one as a mental one! I found it difficult but doable and the feeling afterwards was amazing! So don't give up!
This discussion has been closed.