Keepingtrack1234
    October week 4
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 140.2
    Woot!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our newest member - @flourchild225! Please take a moment to introduce yourself. We're so glad you're on our team!! <3
  • flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Betsy and live in the Middle East. I'm married with two boys and we love our lives here. I've lost about 60 pounds and have another 6-10 to go. I'm not bringing a lot of weight to the table, but will.do my best.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    Options
    welcome to the team @flourchild225 & @TheeSunShine75
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome to the Fit Fam, @TheeSunShine75! I'm a Florida (Orlando) girl now living in Nashville! So glad you're on the team and I know you're going to reach your goals!! This is an awesome team made up of a great group of encouraging, transparent people who are on their journey just like you are. I want to get off BP meds also! Let's do it, okay? :heart:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome to our newest member, @Kiadams317750. We're so glad you're here with us. You will find this is a super supportive group with members who are quick to cheer you on when you have successes, and who are there to listen when you need encouragement. Please take a moment to introduce yourself. :heart:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Welcome to the first week for November, Gutbusters!

For those of you who are new to the group, here are some weigh-in FAQs:

• When do I post my weigh-in?
    Post on your "scheduled weigh-in day". So, if you posted a weight in the New Member Registration thread on a Tuesday, then your scheduled weigh-in day will be each Tuesday of the month. Let me know if you have a question.
    • Why is Week 1 beginning on Sunday? Haven't we been already posted our starting weights?
    Think of it as a first birthday. You're born, then you must live a whole year before you can celebrate being 1. In this challenge, you post a starting weight, then you have a whole week to work on weight loss before you post your Week 1 weigh-in.
    • How do I post my weigh-in?
    Your posts should look like this:
    Username:
    Week: Week #
    PW: Previous Weight in pounds
    CW: Current Weight in pounds

• What's my previous weight?
    If you're new, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever weight you posted in the New Member Registration thread or check out the current spreadsheet to see what your posted info says. If you're returning, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever your weight was in the last week of the previous month.
    • Team Dynamics!
    A successful month will also include checking in each day with our team. Strive to become acquainted with everyone on the team and encourage each other in the successes and failures we will all experience. Our members are invited to post daily following the guidelines of another challenge called UAC (Ultimate Accountability Challenge). Very simple, but effective, in keeping us focused on our health goals. Please feel free to join that monthly challenge as well. @RangerRickL does a fantastic job there for keeping us motivated daily. I don’t think I’d be as far along on my journey if it wasn’t for TBL and UAC. If you’d like to participate in those guidelines, post this daily with the results.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Along with our daily check-ins we will also have mini-challenges weekly. I do not want to be the only person coming up with these ideas so if you think of something that may be a good challenge during the week you can post the ideas on the monthly thread or send them to me privately.
    • I'm still confused. Who can help me?
    Just ask a question here and tag me (@BonnieHosk85). I want you to succeed as much as I want success for ourselves. If you miss your weigh-in, we will message you to remind you. Because I care. If you need to drop out for the month, we’ll hate to see you go but just let us know. Feel free to private message me if you need to.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Good morning! Each week we have a mini-challenge to encourage you to focus on one area that will help you to reach your fitness goal. This week’s challenge is brought to you by @looneycatblue, one of our faithful, long-time members. Your challenge this week is to do 30 minutes of activity each day this week. Exercise! Choose exercises that are fun and you will enjoy it more. Make sure to keep your body hydrated and full of electrolytes. Are you up for the challenge? :smile:

Exercise for 30 minutes each day:
    Sunday: 
    Monday: 
    Tuesday: 
    Wednesday: 
    Thursday: 
    Friday: 
    Saturday: 

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@crystalbarton31
    @threewins

Please post using this template:
    Username
    November Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    Options
    @kiadams317750 - welcome to the team! glad you’re with us and congrats to you for losing over 120+ lbs so far. Whoa!!!! & Yay!!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, working with preschoolers at church for 2 hours, walking 20 minutes after we got home
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes (12 glasses of water)
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hello !I am Farah.I live in MI.I have 2 daughters.Married almost 7 years.Will soon be 40.We age early and we get wise later.Have a chronic back pain.I want to lose 4-5 pounds this month.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    Options
    i would absolutely love to lose -8lbs this month. i began strength training on Nov 1st. 🤔
  • TheeSunShine75
    TheeSunShine75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been physically active in months so I am glad I’m in the challenge. It was a challenge but I pushed myself to do 30 mins of cardio and I feel great and I’m glad I did it.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning!

@TheeSunShine75, wonderful to hear!! 🏆

@allietuge, pulling for you to reach that goal!! :smile:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@audreypawdrey
    @BB_1033
    @looneycatblue
    @Pikapuff11
    @TheeSunShine75

Please post using this template:
    Username
    November Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

Sunday weigh-ins still needed:
    @crystalbarton31
    @threewins
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Audreypawdrey
    November Week 1
    PW: 134.2
    CW: 134.8

My goal this month is tho get to 131. My yoga studio is having a 20 classes in 30 days challenge, so I am going to commit to trying to do that. I also would like to walk 20 miles a week and incorporate more strength training! I started at 169 lbs. in February, and I would love to be down 40 lbs. by February of 2020!
This discussion has been closed.