Options

Replies

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    1. Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1770) ✔ 1570

2. Get 5,000 steps a day✔ 5867

3. No eating out ✔

4. Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. ✔ 25 minutes on exercise bike and a 20 minute walk

5. No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) ✔

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Just thought I’d share one of my favorite sayings/advice about mindset from my current workout program. They talk a lot about how it’s important to remember that eating right and exercise are not forms of punishment. Losing weight, getting fit is not about punishing your body. It’s about self-respect, self-care, and self-love. I always go back to this on days I don’t want to workout or count calories ❤️
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven Awesome on goals - more than doubled the exercise!!
  • shbarbor
    Options

Just thought I’d share one of my favorite sayings/advice about mindset from my current workout program. They talk a lot about how it’s important to remember that eating right and exercise are not forms of punishment. Losing weight, getting fit is not about punishing your body. It’s about self-respect, self-care, and self-love. I always go back to this on days I don’t want to workout or count calories ❤️

Love this!! ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💜💜💜💚💚💚

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    1. Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1770) ✔ 1570

2. Get 5,000 steps a day✔ 5867

3. No eating out ✔

4. Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. ✔ 25 minutes on exercise bike and a 20 minute walk

5. No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) ✔

@ConfidentRaven .... STEPS POSTED KIA.... GREAT WORKOUT ..WELL DONE

@Shortgirlrunning ....
    MAKE SENSES NEVER QUITE THOUGHT ABOUT IN THAT MANNER.... THANKS FOR SHARING

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Good Morning team!!! My friend and I went for a beautiful sunrise hike today!! We are finishing up our morning at a cool fun coffee place! 💃💃🤩💃💃

Hope you are having a fabulous day!!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options

Great share!!! ❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️❤️
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    kdv12 wrote: »
    November 11 - Monday
    ✅ Renew mind/Bible time
    :/ Gratitude journal
    ✅ No late night snacking - 1 day
    ✅ Log food
    ✅ 10,000 steps: 9,549

Awesome job on no late snacking!!!

👏👏👏🤩🌟🤩👏👏👏

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    AFTERNOON TEAM
    DAMM I FEEEEEL GOOOD TODAY...JUST FELT GETTING UP AND KICKING SOME PHAT *kitten* AND THAT PHAT *kitten* WAS MINE.. EVEN LOGAN WAS RTG THIS MORNING ... ABOUT READY FOR ANOTHER WALK WITH HIM... HAVE A STUPENDOUS DAY GANG!!
    LATER GREG

holmesp603 wrote: »
    Wow you ALL are slaying it on here! One of these days ima learn how to use this right lol but just wanted to chime in and say that I was feeling really down and didn't want to do anything and I remembered my goals and my challenge to myself and to the team so I got up read my Bible for a while and then exercised for a little while drank some water

I'll check back in later to log but I've already accomplished all of my goals except for logging my food if not for you all I would just lay here and cry! Tho I don't know you personally you are such important people in my life - more important than some people I see daily! love you and thank you all

@holmesp603 ..... FROM ME TO YOU AND ALL THE STUFF YOUR DEALING WITH RIGHT NOW
    (((((((((((((HOLMESP603))))))))))))))) A BIG HUG JUST FOR YOU ...
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Wow you ALL are slaying it on here! One of these days ima learn how to use this right lol but just wanted to chime in and say that I was feeling really down and didn't want to do anything and I remembered my goals and my challenge to myself and to the team so I got up read my Bible for a while and then exercised for a little while drank some water

I'll check back in later to log but I've already accomplished all of my goals except for logging my food if not for you all I would just lay here and cry! Tho I don't know you personally you are such important people in my life - more important than some people I see daily! love you and thank you all

I am so PROUD of YOU!! We are here and I am thankful I have you as well!! Helps me also keep focused on my goals! 💜💜💜💓💜💜💜
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Awesome!!! 💃💃💃🤩👏🤩💃💃💃
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven Awesome!!! 👍👏👍👏
    @shbarbor Fabulous! 💃💃🌟🤩🌟💃💃
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Good evening, warriors! I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you all.

@holmesp603 my condolences, I don’t have words but I’m terribly sorry for your loss.

Terrific! We love hearing about your teas. 👏🌟👏
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Oh my goodness. I've been on a downward spiral since Thursday - travel to Connecticut, daughter turned 21, then off to Florida to visit my son in college from Saturday - Monday. I haven't worked out since Wednesday or logged my diet because it's too embarrassing even just for me to look at. I'm back at home and work and vow to be at at least previous weight by Friday :'(:(

Let’s kick it!!! 💃💃💃🌟💃💃💃
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @shbarbor. 🌟🌟🌟🤩🌟🌟🌟

We are thrilled to have you as our new team motivator!!! Thanks for all you do and appreciate your help to our team!!!

💃💃💃💃💃👏🤩🌟🤩🌟💃💃💃💃💃
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

I love this post--- that is such great advice🙌👏😊
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    @shbarbor 🤗💜👏🙌💫🎶 You are such a great motivator Sue!
    Our team is unstoppable🙌💪🏻💥🎉
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

💜POSITIVITY ALL THE WAY AND YOU SLAY!!!💜🙌✝️💫
  • shbarbor
    Options
    Good Morning team!!! My friend and I went for a beautiful sunrise hike today!! We are finishing up our morning at a cool fun coffee place! 💃💃🤩💃💃

Hope you are having a fabulous day!!!

Sounds fabulous! Can't think of a better way to start the day!
This discussion has been closed.