WORKOUT WARRIORS - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Day 5 THANKSGIVING DAY
    I have to give thanks to those that have been there through thick and thin, good and bad times with me and there have a lot of those to be sure
    @mari_moulin --- the founder of this group.. Her dream to have the best Weight Loss Group on the planet... if it hadn't been for her I would of never been where I am at today
    @steplaj ... The very first Captain of the WORKOUT WONDER, then we changed the name to the WORKOUT WARRIORS he and I have bee through a Topsy Turfy weight loss from the get go... I would of never ever dreamed that I would have a friend that pushed me to loose weigh like he did
    @Beka3695 There is so much that I have to be Thankful for what Becky has helped me with. She has been with Steve, Mari and myself from the jump... What an asset to this group.
    and now
    The entire FITNESS WARRIORS TEAM... AND ESPECIALLY TO SALLY @FITNESS327W, SHE HAS BROUGHT A NEW VISION TO THE TEAM AND SINGLE HANDILY RE-INSTATED THE FIRE INTO THE TEAM
    TO NANCY @SLIMN2016, WHO LIKE THE OTHERS PUSHED ME TO BE BETTER AT LOSING WEIGHT AND HAS BEEN RIGHT THERE THROUGH SOME VERY TOUGH TIMES WITH ME.
    TO THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
    SUE @shbarbor AND KAI @ConfidentRaven WHO HAS SHOWN US ALL THAT HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCY WINS THE RACE EVERY TIME, AND BOTH OF THEM HAVE STEPPED UPPED IN A HUGE WAY TO BOLSTER THE TEAM
    AND TO THE ENTIRE CAST OF CHARTERS ON THE FITNESS WARRIORS WE LAUGH, WE CRY, AND WE LOOSE WEIGHT ALL THE WHILE SUPPORTING EACH..FOR ALL OF THESE TEAMMATES I AM ETERNALLY THANKFUL'

TO MY WIFE MARCIE,THE "BOYS" NOW GROWN MEN DJ AND TC AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO HAVE SEEN ME ALMOST DIE THREE TIMES. THESE 3 STOOD BY MY BESIDE, STOOD BESIDE ME IN REHAB AND RECOVERY, AND WENT THROUGH THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY WITH ME AND BESIDE ME FOR THE LOVE,THE KINDNESS,THE LAUGHS, THE CRYING, THE DEATH OF FAMILY MEMBERS, THE NEW LIFE OF GRAND KIDS, FOR ALL OF THIS I AM FOREVER THANKFUL
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS

• shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving F2F Team!! Posting day 5 for tmo! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ’“πŸ’ƒπŸ’“πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ
    uayae0mb2smx.jpeg

It is my team at Fitness Warriors!

@Navydaddjtc (Cap/Mod) -Captain! You are an awesome leader and I feel so blessed to be part of this group! Wing man!
    @shbarbor - Sue, you have really stepped up and helped the entire team! You are fantastic!
    @ConfidentRaven - You my friend and an inspiration! Thank you so much for being an awesome team motivator! You have also stepped up and helped the team. I am thankful to you both!
    @holmesp603 - I just adore πŸ₯° you lady!!! You have been through so much and you keep stomping away!! You inspire me!
    @SLIMN2016 -Nancy you put in so much and I admire you! You have been such a fabulous friend to me and I am forever thankful!
    @RubyRed427- You have been a friend and thankful for our chats!
    @runarml -you remind me daily I better make my step goal!
    @kdv12 - Romans 12:2 πŸ’œπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™πŸ’œ
    @megnolia82 - Love your tea input!
    @NikMar - keep stepping lady!
    @Jcgator2016 - Absolute rock star 🌟 addition! Ty for the team support! Prior tennis 🎾 player thinking of pickleball!
    @Shortgirlrunning - Awesome add this month! You are fabulous!
    @GADGETGIRL259 - I am so happy you came back to the trio! We are so happy you are here!

I feel so blessed in my life to have such a supportive team!

F2F!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

And of course my hubby!

Head over team to our F2F and share! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ’“πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10770309/waist-aways-november-chat#latest

Sally, this is just beautiful. πŸ₯° Thank you & grateful to you for so much! Have a fantastic day!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey Team.....just a reminder

8tn2f35acjvj.png

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    27 Nov Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Pickleball 60 mins, Yardwork 60 mins
    Calories Burned: 845
    Steps: 8933
    Water: 128 oz

Great job on goals Jim!!! I'm impressed you're back at it all & glad your knees are doing OK with all the activity.

Thanks, Sue. The new rec dept nearest my house has a hard tile flooring surface we play pickleball on that was hard on my knees. Their 55+ players weren't as good so I had to play with players 20-30 years younger. So I drive cross town to my old rec dept where they have floating wooden floors that are easier on the knees. And I also get to play with my own age group with the same skill sets. Makes a huge difference.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options

8tn2f35acjvj.png

Awesome! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Ty!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! πŸ¦ƒπŸŒŸπŸ’ƒπŸŒŸ πŸ¦ƒ I am very thankful to be on this team! Greg - thanks for all of your awesome support!

@shbarbor Ty!! Wishing you a fabulous Thanksgiving!
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Happy Blessed Thanksgiving to ALL!

Im grateful for my MFP family

@mari_moulin for starting this challenge!
    @Navydaddjtc for always being supportive and informative
    @Fitness327wk and @SLIMn2016 for your awesome consistency and positivity
    @shharbor for your new support and dedication
    @ConfidentRaven for reminding me Im not alone
    @the teammate that posted journaling and Bible time..it made me realize I wasnt being consistent w my spiritual health and my how its helping now that Ive committed to it daily!

@ ALL the other teammates for your presence

But especially to GOD for allowing me to be.
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    FYI heads up I'm not going to be under tomorrow for weigh-in but I am still so far ahead of the game I'm not going to get down ...but if you think I have a tiny violin you're right! with rosalin and all LOL but not for this group I'd be up 5 or 10 instead I'm still maintaining look out December... I plan on starting 20 20 with GREAT vision!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    ufx0lblxz25q.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving πŸπŸ¦ƒ friends! I thankful for this awesome team! Have an awesome day!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    FYI heads up I'm not going to be under tomorrow for weigh-in but I am still so far ahead of the game I'm not going to get down ...but if you think I have a tiny violin you're right! with rosalin and all LOL but not for this group I'd be up 5 or 10 instead I'm still maintaining look out December... I plan on starting 20 20 with GREAT vision!!

Awesome! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options

8tn2f35acjvj.png

Love this! Thanks for the chuckle. Also, so glad you found a great exercise solution!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options

8tn2f35acjvj.png

NOW THAT'S FUNNY DON'T YA KNOW!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ufx0lblxz25q.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving πŸπŸ¦ƒ friends! I thankful for this awesome team! Have an awesome day!

THIS IS ALSO VERY FUNNY ..THANKS SALLY AND JC ..GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Check in for 11/27

Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1740) βœ”1641

Get 5,000 steps a dayβœ” 5,024 rest day

No eating out βœ”

Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. βœ” 20 minute walk

No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) βœ”
  • ConfidentRaven
    Options
    Confidentraven
    Thursday weigh
    Week 4

PW: 271.6
    CW: 270.4
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Confidentraven
    Thursday weigh
    Week 4

PW: 271.6
    CW: 270.4

Awesome job Kai! Great job on goals as well! Posted.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    11/27 Daily Results:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations βœ…
    2. Watch sodium πŸ§‚ and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. Yes
    3. Nothing after 8 PM Yes
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Yes
    5. 96 oz πŸ’¦ πŸ’§ πŸ’¦ Yes

Sunday Winners Circle Announcements! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ¦ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🧨🧨🧨
    November πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

Team Daily Challenge: You set your goals for the week starting on Sunday (keep the same goals all month if you want) with the exception of the new month starting tmo. Next, you post to the team your results from prior day! Let’s support each other.πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ‘

Champs! Awesome job team! Rocking it!
    Nov 27 Results!! πŸ“£ πŸ“£ πŸ“£

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’œπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
    Daily Total: 90%
    MTD Total: 90%
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    DAY 5: THANKSGIVING DAY....

I cannot tell you all how grateful I am to be here with you in this awesome group... I read each one of your posts everyday (even though I may not take the opportunity to comment/respond...I do read each and every one). You all motivate me, support me, make me laugh, smile...and sometimes a few tears of sympathy or joy too. I <3 YOU!
    eiii3uoa2nq7.png

I
    x5cqvyw31hv1.png
  • ConfidentRaven
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Day 5,

I am thankful for:

@Navydaddjtc, Greg was one of my first friends here on MFP and he's been a great motivator and advice giver. Because of him I've felt pushed to do more, and to try to achieve more, even if that more was just keeping up with him.

@SLIMN2016, Nancy has been one of best cheerleaders and like Greg has been incredible at giving gentle advice along the way. I have been amazed and inspired by her dedication even when she's been injured.

@Fitness327wk, Sally has also been one of my amzing cheerleaders and like the other two her dedication and detemination are inspiring.

@shbarbor, Is a newer (to me) friend and I look forward to working with her in the coming year to help others achieve their goals.

When I first joined MFP I had come from another calorie counting site and I found the enviroment there toxic. Few people seemed to celebrate each other, instead they found ways to knock each other down. I came to MFP in hopes of finding something better and I am thankful that I did. I quickly found the F2F group and eas placed with the Workout Warriors. I'll be honest I nearly quite a few times early on, but something about this group kept me coming back. So I am thankful for all of my team mates in the newly renamed Fitness Warriors, because without all of you I am certain I would not have been even half as successful.

Happy Thanksgiving.
This discussion has been closed.