Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 3

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    My mama has bursitis in her hips (along with the arthritis!) and it's a real bummer - so sorry love!!! But at least you have a solution! WOOHOO! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weight Loss Chart starting November 18th...171 :#
    Week 1.................165...-6
    Week 2.................163...-2
    Week 3.................159...-4
    Week 4.................157...-2
    Week 5.................155...-2
    Week 6.................DNW (Christmas)
    Week 7.................DNW (New Years)
    Week 8.................160...+5
    Week 9.................158...-2
    Week 10...............156...-2
    Week 11...............155...-1
    Week 12...............DNW (K Stones & Cold)
    Week 13...............155...0
    Week 14...............154...-1
    Week 15...............155...+1 (Antibiotics)
    Week 16...............156...+1
    Week 17...............154...-2 (-17)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Oh no <3 Fingers cross that the medicine will do the job🤞<3 Get well soon❤️❤️❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Nice loss though babe!!!! 2 pounds is LEGIT <3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    No more antibiotics really helped with my 2 pound loss and now since I'm taking ibuprofen 3 times a day I have to watch my calories since I'm not doing OMAD. Friday I was in excruciating pain and could hardly even move my arm. 3 days of ibuprofen and exercises has helped alot because now I can move my arm and it only hurts a little.

I live in NH and the whole state has shut down all Schools for 3 weeks. I asked my son and daughter to pick me up a package of toilet paper but the shelves were all empty. People are stock piling and thats not fair to the ones who are running low. It's getting crazy out there!!!

Stay safe everyone because it seems like things are getting worse!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    No more antibiotics really helped with my 2 pound loss and now since I'm taking ibuprofen 3 times a day I have to watch my calories since I'm not doing OMAD. Friday I was in excruciating pain and could hardly even move my arm. 3 days of ibuprofen and exercises has helped alot because now I can move my arm and it only hurts a little.

I live in NH and the whole state has shut down all Schools for 3 weeks. I asked my son and daughter to pick me up a package of toilet paper but the shelves were all empty. People are stock piling and thats not fair to the ones who are running low. It's getting crazy out there!!!

Stay safe everyone because it seems like things are getting worse!!! <3

I really don't get it!!! We're no where NEAR being quarantined so the only reason people would be stockpiling is if they're SELF-Quarantining which I WOULD SAY is fine, except that the people who are "self quarantining" are also the people hat have no problem leaving the house for all sorts of stupid superfluous reasons *rolls eyes*

Sometimes I hate people *sigh*

(not y'all of couse LOL)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I agree with Steph. People over here are doing it out of panic and the panic right now isn't real. We went to three stores to even get some. I wish people would calm down, there is plenty for all of us, but just settle down ya'll.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    There's no TP over here either. Now the supermarts are limiting 2 TP per person, 2 bottles of milk per person, etc, etc, etc. People should really stop panic buying. Take care <3
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Weekly Weight Loss Chart starting November 18th...171 :#
    Week 1.................165
    Week 2.................163
    Week 3.................159
    Week 4.................157
    Week 5.................155
    Week 6.................DNW (Christmas)
    Week 7.................DNW (New Years)
    Week 8.................160
    Week 9.................158
    Week 10...............156
    Week 11...............155
    Week 12...............DNW (K Stones & Cold)
    Week 13...............155
    Week 14...............154
    Week 15...............155 (Antibiotics)
    Week 16...............156
    Week 17...............154
    Week 18...............154 (-17)

While being confined to my home for over two weeks my will power is getting the best of me!!!
    9w7cz65mvs1s.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Same here😢 It's so hard for me to OMAD right now. We are in Stage 2 lockdown 😢 So many businesses are forced to close. We are OK so far🤞🤞🤞
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    At least you're maintaining boo!!! That's amazing!!! I'd be thrilled with maintenance, but the salt is getting the better of me - I'mma mini OMAD and try to get off the bloat IF NOTHING ELSE to help my mentality *sigh*
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2020
    Options
    As of March 23rd

0wpqqzryyax8.jpg

None in my County yet!!!

2m835f9uowrc.jpg

• Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing awesome for maintaining your weight. For the life of me I can’t stop eating but today is another day right? Stay safe and blessed
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You are doing great at maintaining Brenda! Stay safe!
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2020
    Options
    NH is now at 137 cases and one death. This is spreading so fast!!!

I'm not feeling too good...Chills, low grade fever and abdominal pain. I really hope that I'm better by morning and that this isn't the beginning signs of COVID-19 :(

Praying for Everyone <3

• jadepearl
    Options
    Oh no, Brenda :( Have to ring up the Doc to get a test done? We still have people here who suppose to be in quarantine but roaming around window shopping :(
    Praying for you that you do not have covid 19.
    Take care <3<3<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Brenda, definitely take it seriously and if you can get in to get tested please do so to at least rule out COVID-19 as a possible cause for your symptoms. Praying as well.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Brenda---try to get tested if you can. In the US they have said some patients report digestive/stomach issues. Take care!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YES DEFINITELY get tested NOW!!! A fever ALONE is enough to be worried babe, not f**k around with this thing - get to a Dr ASAP!!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Hope you have got an appointment with the Doc! <3