Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 3

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Your weight is just falling off ---way to go!!!

Continue to feel better :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Great progress but sorry you're feeling so yucky!!! That's just the WORST!!! Sending love and healing!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Good news... I've been on antibiotics for 5 days and sinus pain and pressure is gone. I still have mouth sores but much much better :)

Bad news...I hurt my arm a few weeks ago and then on Sunday I was pulling my grandson in a sled and now it hurts again. It actually hurts to just write this post. Then this morning while getting clothes out of the dryer I hurt my back. It wasn't a total pull out like I've had before so that's a plus. Now I'm sitting in my recliner with a heating pad and eating my yogurt.

My husband says I need to be in one of these :D
    v7d51ylsjjp4.jpg
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OH NO not the bubble Brenda :) LOL you take it easy and get better soon!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Bubble Brenda LMAOOOOOOOOOO - well you're cute in the bubble :kissing_heart:

Get better soon love!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Oh no... :( Take care and get well soon :)
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh, bloody hell. You poor thing! Agreed - Brenda the Bubble Girl, please take care of yourself!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thanks girls <3 My back is much better this morning, just a little bit of pain but my dang arm is still hurting. We lost power here at 8:44 this morning and the power company said it should be back on by 1:00 I hope this is true because right now it's 62 degrees in my home. Gotta love winter "NOT" :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMAO chilly weather is good for circulation!!!! (I'm tryin' to help here LMAO)
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    🥶

LOL and isn’t it good for the metabolism as well? 😄
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are getting better❤️ Oh no, no power? Hope the power was back up before 1.00👍
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Just a quick update...

My daughter and grandchildren struck a deer with her car this morning. The kids are fine but my daughter is a little sore from the seat belt and airbag. The car will probably be totalled but thank God everyone is ok <3

My mouth sores are all gone and my back is better but my arm is still in pain. It's not too bad in the morning but as soon as the day ends it hurts just to lift it. It's been 2 weeks already and I'm doing exercises but if it's not better in a couple weeks then I will have to go to the doctor's to get it checked out.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Brenda ----glad your family is okay. Deers are scary stuff when they collide with cars....

Glad you are feeling better, and hope your arm gets better too!!! Hugs <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Glad to hear that everyone is A-OK! <3 I know how that feels as over here in OZ, a lot of wild animals will just run across the road. Take care and get well soon! <3<3<3
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Weekly Weight Loss Chart starting November 18th...171 :#
    Week 1.................165...-6
    Week 2.................163...-2
    Week 3.................159...-4
    Week 4.................157...-2
    Week 5.................155...-2
    Week 6.................DNW (Christmas)
    Week 7.................DNW (New Years)
    Week 8.................160...+5
    Week 9.................158...-2
    Week 10...............156...-2
    Week 11...............155...-1
    Week 12...............DNW (K Stones & Cold)
    Week 13...............155...0
    Week 14...............154...-1
    Week 15...............155...+1 (Antibiotics)
    Week 16...............156...+1 (-15)

I've been on antibiotics for 3 weeks and even though I'm doing strict OMAD I'm not losing any weight. I guess antibiotics can do that?!?!?! I actually gained 2 pounds and I'm now stuck at 156 pounds. Yesterday was my last day taking amoxicillin so hopefully now the weight will come off!!!

It's my youngest sons 28th birthday today and I'm making him whoopie pies and venison steak, that is if my arm will let me :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Antibiotics can make you retain water because it throws off your probiotic/hormone balance - I think it'll fall off love :) Push that water!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I agree with the antibiotics/weight thing......Drink the H2O girl ---it will come flying off!

Hugs <3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Thanks girls, I'm drinking so much water now that I think I'm drowning :D
  • jadepearl
    Options
    I agree, the water will help so much. However, it also makes you want to pee a lot :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I couldn't take the pain anymore so I went to the doctor's today and he diagnosed me with bursitis in my shoulder. My shoulder doesn't hurt but he said that with some people the pain will be in the upper arm and that is where mine is. He put me on 800 mg Ibuprofen three times a day for pain and inflammation. I was only taking 800 mg once a day so hopefully this will do the job. o:)

Since I need to eat when I take ibuprofen I will not be doing OMAD. Instead I will be eating 2 snacks and I meal.