Oh no, sorry to hear that❤️ Sending over lots of quick healing vibes ❤️❤️❤️
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Praying for your speedy recovery!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Looks like you could use some (((HUGS))) your self. Get better!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    get well, sending you hugs <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!!!!!1
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    So I still have a cold, cough, post nasal drip and congestion and I think it's now bronchitis. To top it all off I went to the ER on Sunday night after the Superbowl with kidney stone pain. They didn't give me a CT scan since I had one in October and he didn't want me exposed to more radiation. They checked urine and had lots of Calcium Oxalate Cryststals which means that's the kind of stones I keep getting. He give me pain meds and a saline drip to get things moving. Went home after 2 hours and went back for an ultrasound yesterday. Results from that were that I did have a stone and am in the process of passing it now which means it's in my bladder and probably so broken up that I won't feel a thing. I now need to do a low oxalate diet and drink lots and lots of water/lemon juice. Fun Fun Fun!!! :(
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Oh dear Brenda......that just stinks......I hope you are on your way to recovering from all of it....Sending you lots of love and hugs...... <3<3
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    NOOOOO!... Omigosh - that is a LOT to deal with all at once, both physically and emotionally. (((HUGS)))
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Oh dear <3<3<3 Sending you lots and lots and lots of quick healing vibes! <3<3<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    praying for your strength and recovery.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Oh yikes ***HUGS***
    I hope you're doing ok
  • pessxx
    Options
    get well soon <3
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Thanks Y'all <3 Cold/Bronchitis thing is still hanging on. We had a really bad snow/ice storm here today so couldn't get to the drug store for some meds but I happened to find some musinex dm in the cupboard and took one and already feeling the effects of it so I'll take one more in the morning and then get to the store to get some more. Wish I would have found it earlier!!! Hope to catch up with y'all soon <3
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    So I still have a cold, cough, post nasal drip and congestion and I think it's now bronchitis. To top it all off I went to the ER on Sunday night after the Superbowl with kidney stone pain. They didn't give me a CT scan since I had one in October and he didn't want me exposed to more radiation. They checked urine and had lots of Calcium Oxalate Cryststals which means that's the kind of stones I keep getting. He give me pain meds and a saline drip to get things moving. Went home after 2 hours and went back for an ultrasound yesterday. Results from that were that I did have a stone and am in the process of passing it now which means it's in my bladder and probably so broken up that I won't feel a thing. I now need to do a low oxalate diet and drink lots and lots of water/lemon juice. Fun Fun Fun!!! :(

So sorry to hear; start drinking distilled water like...yesterday!
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    Urgh. How are you feeling? Did you manage to rest over the weekend?
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Starting to feel a little better, weekend was grandkid free so I got to get lots of rest between by coughing fits. I'm hoping I'm back to my old self by Friday because its Valentine's Day and I have plans for a date night <3

Sorry I'm not commenting on posts but I just dont feel up to it yet but I am reading them. Stay strong and OMAD on!!! <3
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    Yeah, girl! Get better and GET SOME!

• pessxx
    Options
    Feel better and read you soon!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are getting better ❤️ Hope you will be back to pink health on V-Day❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better love!!! Looks like we've all been on the sickness struggle bus <3 Sending you loving healing vibes <3