TEAM: Gutbusters (December)

Options

Replies

• matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just checked the spreadsheet, we are having a great Month so far. Great job everyone
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @dmfaler, excellent loss! Congrats! :star:

@tickie99, wonderful loss!! Congrats! :star:

Guys, we are killing Week 2!! So proud of you all!! :heart:
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    GLouis4
    December Week 2
    PW: 187.6
    CW: 185.6
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen 790
    December week 2
    PW 164.2
    CW 163.5
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3
    Initial goal is 150 lbs
    I am 59
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thank you to everyone that shared their height and goal weights... it really helps me to see if my goals are in the somewhat normal range, looks like they are.

I am trying not to focus on the end game, just 1 (or 1/2) pound at a time. I have about 15 more to go to hit my original goal, this may take me another 6 months or so... I am a slow loser. Not worried about how long it takes, just that I am moving in the right direction. I will re-think my ultimate goal, after I hit 150.

You all are the best, I am so happy to be included in this group! <3
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @looneycatblue, sounds like a great plan! I lose slowly as well. It gets frustrating at times, but like you, I try to keep my eye on the end game.

@Colleen790, nice loss! Congrats! :star:

@GLouis4, wonderful loss! :star:

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Cleaning, organizing 45 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@Colleen79
    @flourchild225

Please post using this template:
    Username
    December Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    December 12
    Exercised?: Yes (5 km in 39 mins - hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Cooler temperatures again today. Managed to just beat 39 mins again today for the 5km. Walked after dinner again.

Personally an off and on day for me. Yet again productive, but at quite a personal push.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    inshapeCK
    December Week 2
    PW: 137.4 pounds
    CW: 137.7 pounds

Gained 0.3 pounds.
    No biggie.
    Plus my weight was higher than this in between last week's weigh in and this weigh in but I got it off before my "official" weigh in day. Phew! Too many brownies and Advent calendar chocolates (Reese) and pizza and party snack mix and lack of exercise.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I cannot wait to get home for dinner tonight! I put together a minestrone soup this morning... just cooking away in the slow cooker. I hope it turns out as yummy as my imagine says it will!
    :p
    What are you dinner plans?
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @inshapeCK, you're right. Not a big deal. But step away from those Advent chocolates. LOL! 🍫

@looneycatblue, I love the slower cooker! I'm sure it will be delicious! :smile:
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to get home for dinner tonight! I put together a minestrone soup this morning... just cooking away in the slow cooker. I hope it turns out as yummy as my imagine says it will!
    :p
    What are you dinner plans?

Minestrone soup sounds good. Slow cooker a great low-hassle type meal preparation.

Last nights dinner was roast chicken breast and corned beef. The corned beef was a mistake because of a mislabelling of the packaging.

Wife had gone to an afternoon's doctors appointment. Had to wait 90 minutes to see the doctor, then pick up medication, so was going to be late home. My wife usually cooks dinner.

Instead of cooking picked up a hot roast chicken and bag of what was supposed to contain a hot roast lamb (roast lamb with mint sauce is one of my favourites). Unfortunately the bag was mislabelled and only discovered it had roast corned beef instead of lamb (no where near as nice to my tastes, but too late to get anything else).

Why did I not prepare dinner? I work odd and long hours, mostly online from home. That night I was working right up to 15 minutes before my wife got home. I am also not skilled at cooking, just through lack of experience (also narrow taste preference range, also a highly sensitive palette, especially to texture). I am fortunate that my wife is VERY skilled in cooking (I like her cooking and tell her so at every opportunity). Also I earn enough that my wife does not need to work.

Tonight is planned to be steak.

The weekend has two social events planned round meals (due to festive season). My high protein, low gluten diet severely narrows the choices of catered food, but I can usually find something. Means I can participate in social events, feel good about what I eat, but not blow the calorie budget.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    December 12
    Exercised?: Yes volleyball with the daughter
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 40 minutes of running, having completed the 5k training I have begun training for a half marathon in the spring. Running is good for my head.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, even that glass of wine with dinner.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    12/12:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? A 15-minute walk with Ollie, 61 minutes at YMCA on cardio and machines
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@fe45243
    @keepingtrack1234
    @mayaVDM
    @MMMonk
    @Shewhoismany

Please post using this template: