Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily tracking: Thursday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Things I can do better: move more, clean clutter, stay positive and motivated
    Am I happy with progress today: yes, I made good choices today. 😀

• LyndaBSS
    Options
    Correction. Thought I had salad ingredients but I didn’t so change of plans for dinner brought me slightly over my calories.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: yes, did a whole body cardio/strength training app
    Day: overindulged a little bit still under calories and net carbs so I’m ok with it.

Water challenge: will hit my goal before I go to bed.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 3 of December)
    PW = 135.14 lb
    CW = 135.14 lb
    Thank you!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Amyg1982
    December week 3
    Friday weigh
    PW 229.4
    CW 227.6
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday (Dec 19)
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): Over
    Activity: No
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 1
    Daily Water (goal 8x8oz): On Target

Thought From My Day: I MET THE ENEMY, AND SHE WAS ME
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Username: amuschette
    Week # Week 3 (12/20)
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 163
    Current Weight:162.4
    *Happy with my progress😊 *

🌲Have a Merry Christmas!🌲
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 177
    CW: 179.9
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    What’s everybody’s plan for eating over the holidays? Are you eating whatever you want? Trying to stay below maintenance? Trying to stay at your current calorie goals?

I find for myself that having a plan for what I’ll eat and what I’ll do in those unplanned situations that pop up this time a year I’m more prepared for dealing with it all and I do much better. I’m planning to stay below my calories every day except Christmas Eve and day where I’ll be ok with staying under maintenance. I’m hoping for a loss when I log my weight again next Friday!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! I promise I'm still here, although @AmyG1982 has done such an AMAZING job as co-captain! :smile: I don't know if anyone works in fundraising like I do, but end of year is the busiest time for us, so work has been crazy along with all of the added social events for the holiday! So life has been a little nutty for me lately, so I appreciate everyone hanging in there while I've been MIA this month.

I also want to let everyone know I am going out of the country for Christmas this year, so I won't be able to check-in or weigh-in next week, but I will be back in full force for the last week of this challenge and into next month!

Lastly, I know my weigh-in is today, but I'm going to have to check in with that tomorrow as I was running around this morning and forgot to step on the scale!
  • jwall309
    Options
    @AmyG1982 My plan is typically to save myself for one meal where I can just eat whatever I want without stressing about. But you know what they say about the best laid plans..... This year we will be at an all inclusive resort for the holiday so I think all bets are off in terms of budgeting my calories. The only thing working in my favor is that I really don't enjoy eating when I'm hot/in a swimsuit/in the summer and since we are going to be somewhere tropical, I'm planning to reserve the all inclusive part of our trip for the dinners and hopefully not go too far off track!

I also find that sometimes the best option is to have a set plan for coming back and getting back on track! Enjoying the holidays but knowing I'm back to it in January and formulating a plan for how I will get back to it as opposed to just saying it, is where my head is at this year.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Hi Team! I promise I'm still here, although @AmyG1982 has done such an AMAZING job as co-captain! :smile: I don't know if anyone works in fundraising like I do, but end of year is the busiest time for us, so work has been crazy along with all of the added social events for the holiday! So life has been a little nutty for me lately, so I appreciate everyone hanging in there while I've been MIA this month.

I also want to let everyone know I am going out of the country for Christmas this year, so I won't be able to check-in or weigh-in next week, but I will be back in full force for the last week of this challenge and into next month!

Lastly, I know my weigh-in is today, but I'm going to have to check in with that tomorrow as I was running around this morning and forgot to step on the scale!

No worries about being MIA, we miss you of course but you gotta take care of you. Enjoy your trip! Hope you’re going somewhere warm!
  • jwall309
    Options
    @AmyG1982 We are going to Mexico! So yes, warm and on the beach! I am very excited especially since a cold front moved into my area this week and I do not like being cold!!
  • MissSlimline
    MissSlimline Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday (20th Dec)
    Calories (goal 1200): over
    Activity: 10k steps
    Weight: 112.5
    Day: feel really disappointed by today I knew the party would make my calories higher than normal but I didn’t expect to feel so rubbish about it
  • LyndaBSS
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily tracking: Friday
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Things I can do better: move more, clean clutter, stay positive and motivated
    Am I happy with progress today: yes, I made good choices today. 😀

Planned over calorie day.

• AmyG1982
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: none
    Day: I’m a little disappointed in myself, I keep indulging in junk. I’m staying under my calories but I still feel like it’s too much like my binge eating habits where I’m giving in to cravings. I keep trying to have none, or just one, and instead have many. Gonna keep trying!!

Water challenge:I’m struggling with this. I drink more than 8 cups of water a day but if you follow the guideline that you should drink 1/2 oz of water for every lb you weigh it’s a lot of damned water to drink! I feel like I’ll never hit that goal until I lose a bunch of weight lol. I feel like all I do is drink and pee all day long 🤣 (I’m not counting coffee or diet pop as water so if you add those on top I drink a lot lol)
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Trying to stay on track while visiting family. I may miss weigh in Sunday if I can’t find a scale.
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: SoMum
    Week: Saturday weigh in day
    PW = 213 lb
    CW = 211 lb

I apologize I missed last Saturday posting as we are traveling for our winter trip so coverage is spotty in the mountains. Definitely need a plan when traveling but overall I stayed on track with pen and paper along with mindfullness and letting go the small stuff!

Hope everyone is well and blessed!
    Have a safe holiday with your loved ones and stay warm and safe!❤️🙏😇
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday (Dec 20)
    Calories (goal 1200): Over
    Activity: 3 mile Run
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 2
    Daily Water (goal 8x8oz): On Target

Thought From My Day: STOP LETTING FOOD BE THE BOSS OF YOU
  • jwall309
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 3
    Pw: 162.8
    Cw: 164.4

Not surprised. I have really been off track the past two weeks. Will miss weigh in this coming week then back at it for the end of the month!!
This discussion has been closed.