Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    [p"]
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Hello Warriors!!!

As you are aware from prior posts, Greg et al (I’ll have to look up their names) will be starting a new venture in 2020 and will no longer be part of the Fat 2 Fit community.

We want to wish them much success on their upcoming endeavor.

For those of you that have made Fat 2 Fit your home and would like to remain, you are certainly more than welcome here! If you would like to remain with this challenge, please feel free to DM @beka3695 or @jugar.
    lwish happiness and success to those moving to the new challenge, but want to ensure that those who would like to remain that you have a home here, too.

[/quote]

@Beka3695 No problem Beka. My name is Sally @Fitness327wk and I am a Co-Captain on Fitness Warriors along with Sue @Shbarbor and our awesome Motivator Kai @ConfidentRaven whom have chosen to step away to start our own group with Greg as mentioned. It was a pleasure to support Fat 2 Fit! It also has been a great chapter as a Co-Captain of a good part this last year for Fitness Warriors! I want to extend my complete thanks 🙏 to Sue and Kai along with Greg of all your hard work!

Beka: I continue to wish you all the best as a Moderator and also a Captain on Fat 2 Fit!

We will have a smooth transition. We are all here in our free time to support one another and also help each other to lose weight and have a strong community!

Time to celebrate blessings with friends and family and our MFP family!

Blessings,

- Sally
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Team:

Wow only Nine days till Christmas and I know we are busy. Shopping, etc! Wishing you all the best as we are closing into Christmas!

🎄🎄🎄🎄💪🎄🎄🎄🎄

Sally
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Steps

Saturday 12/14 18,741
    Sunday 12/15 12,907
    Monday 12/16 12,561
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Goals: Monday 12/16

✅Steps >13K == 12,561
    ✅Exercise 90 mins daily==97 mins
    ✅Meditate 10-20 mins
    ✅Stretching or Foam rolling 20 mins---bought myself an early Christmas present---Inversion Table, it really helps in stretching out back muscles and alignment of the spine.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

✅Steps >13K == 12,561
    ✅Meditate 10-20 mins
    ✅Stretching or Foam rolling 20 mins---bought myself an early Christmas present---Inversion Table, it really helps in stretching out back muscles and alignment of the spine.

Great day!! I get that inversion table is nice!😊

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    Dec 15 Sunday
    Week 2 Goals:
    -25g+ fiber daily ❌ 24g
    -2 fruits daily ✔️
    -120+ 💦 daily✔️
    -Log at least 40 min exercise daily✔️ 40 min
    -Strength training 5/7 days
    -7500 steps- ✔️7860
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    Team:

Wow only Nine days till Christmas and I know we are busy. Shopping, etc! Wishing you all the best as we are closing into Christmas!

🎄🎄🎄🎄💪🎄🎄🎄🎄

Sally
    I can’t believe it’s so soon!! Thank goodness for Amazon prime😂😆

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    DAILY GOALS: Monday, 12/16

✅ Logged food
    ✅ Stayed under calories
    ✅ Daily Exercise Goal: Arc Trainer & Stair Climber
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule
    ✅ Water: 211.6 oz.

👣STEPS: 12,315

🗣Comments/Goals: Dropping in with today's results early, bc I am sick😷🤧🤒🥴...very lethargic and had leave early today ...just could not focus.

Sorry I haven't been very on task with being supportive here.... It's a crazy week before Christmas... trying to get everything done and shopping has been a no go for me---I am so behind, so getting sick now sucks big time. 😣

Hope you feel better soon! I’m with you in the shopping 🛍 Dept. I’ll be on Amazon prime tomorrow!!
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Hi friends!

I’m sorry I have been so absent lately. The holiday season is always crazy and this year is no exception. We are also heading to Mexico next week with the kids so I’m packing and preparing as well.

Secret Santa began at work today and I received a big plate of cookies and a green tea. I brewed the tea and I shared the cookies with everyone who came into the library today.

This evening’s tea is called fireside mocha. It sounded festive, and there are tiny little candy trees in it.

I don’t know about you but my workplace and home are filled with land mines of delicious treats. We have a holiday dinner at school tomorrow, and a couple family Christmas celebrations this weekend before we head on vacation.

Good luck to all of us as we navigate parties and staff room treats this week!

Have lots of fun in Mexico! Your tea tonight sounds delicious😋

• christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Dec 16 goals.....
    Carbs <100- 👊
    Protein>100 👊
    Water 132oz 👊
    Exercise 60 min 👊

Was a good monday....hope yall started the week strong!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Hi friends!

I’m sorry I have been so absent lately. The holiday season is always crazy and this year is no exception. We are also heading to Mexico next week with the kids so I’m packing and preparing as well.

Secret Santa began at work today and I received a big plate of cookies and a green tea. I brewed the tea and I shared the cookies with everyone who came into the library today.

This evening’s tea is called fireside mocha. It sounded festive, and there are tiny little candy trees in it.

I don’t know about you but my workplace and home are filled with land mines of delicious treats. We have a holiday dinner at school tomorrow, and a couple family Christmas celebrations this weekend before we head on vacation.

Good luck to all of us as we navigate parties and staff room treats this week!

You've got that right Meg!!! Good job navigating yesterday :smile:
    16 Nov Recap

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Fitness Training (2 Sessions) 120 mins, stretch/foam roll 30 mins x 2
    Calories Burned: 1331
    Water: 120 oz

Morning session cardio, evening session strength and functional. I'm gonna feel it tomorrow.

Another great day for you Jim! Great job.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Team:

🎄🎄🎄🎄💪🎄🎄🎄🎄

Sally
    Same back to you Sally! You are such a pleasure to work with. I am thankful to be on your team :smiley:

✅Steps >13K == 12,561
    ✅Meditate 10-20 mins
    Great job on goals & inversion table!
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Dec 15 Sunday
    Week 2 Goals:
    -25g+ fiber daily ❌ 24g
    -2 fruits daily ✔️
    -120+ 💦 daily✔️
    -7500 steps- ✔️7860
    Great day on those goals!!!

@SLIMn2016 I hope you feel better soon!!! Doesn't seem to slow you down :smile:
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM.. AND WELCOME TO TUESDAY...
    u9msvzanydk7.png

GREG'S DAILY STATS

12/16
    S… ☑️LOG FOOD
    M…☑️UNDER CALORIES 1325 /1500
    A... ☑️DAILY EXERCISE GOAL...C BELOW
    R... ☑️WATER.....96OZ
    T... ☑️DAILY REFLECTION... NICE CHAT WITH MY PULMONARY DOC ....

HERE IS HOW PT WENT DOWN
    WARM UP...15 MIN TREADMILL 3 MPH..3 INCLINE.....
    3SET 15 REP EACH SET BRIDGES.....
    3 SETS 20 EA SET HEEL LIFTS INCLINE 3 ..... .
    4 LAPS 5 PD DUMB BELL SWING HEEL TO TOE .....
    3 SETS 15 EA LEG ...90 PDS. LEG PRESS
    4 LAPS SIDE STEPS GREEN RESISTANCE BAND....
    3 SETS 15 EA SET BLACK RESISTANCE BAND LEG LIFT
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I HAVE ASKED SALLY TO TAKE POINT ON THE TRANSITION FOR US... IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR NEW GROUP PLEASE REACH OUT TO HER. SHE CAN EXPLAIN IT WAY BETTER THAN I CAN.
    FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I AM GOING TO BE ON THE SIDE LINES AS FAR AS THE TRANSITION GOES. I AM BY NO MEANS TURING TAIL AND RUNNING AWAY. I AM HAVE JUST DECIDED TO BE MORE PROACTIVE THEN REACTIVE.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
    G
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    I HAVE ASKED SALLY TO TAKE POINT ON THE TRANSITION FOR US... IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR NEW GROUP PLEASE REACH OUT TO HER. SHE CAN EXPLAIN IT WAY BETTER THAN I CAN.
    FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I AM GOING TO BE ON THE SIDE LINES AS FAR AS THE TRANSITION GOES. I AM BY NO MEANS TURING TAIL AND RUNNING AWAY. I AM HAVE JUST DECIDED TO BE MORE PROACTIVE THEN REACTIVE.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
    G

Proactive YA! Let’s kick it team! We have had an awesome year and looking forward to 2020!! Ty for all you do Greg!

Team:
    Feel free to out reach with any questions or anything.

💃💃🌟💃💃

Had to throw the emojis out there, LOL 😆!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM.. AND WELCOME TO TUESDAY...
    u9msvzanydk7.png

GREG'S DAILY STATS

12/16
    S… ☑️LOG FOOD
    M…☑️UNDER CALORIES 1325 /1500
    A... ☑️DAILY EXERCISE GOAL...C BELOW
    R... ☑️WATER.....96OZ
    T... ☑️DAILY REFLECTION... NICE CHAT WITH MY PULMONARY DOC ....

HERE IS HOW PT WENT DOWN
    WARM UP...15 MIN TREADMILL 3 MPH..3 INCLINE.....
    3SET 15 REP EACH SET BRIDGES.....
    3 SETS 20 EA SET HEEL LIFTS INCLINE 3 ..... .
    4 LAPS 5 PD DUMB BELL SWING HEEL TO TOE .....
    3 SETS 15 EA LEG ...90 PDS. LEG PRESS
    4 LAPS SIDE STEPS GREEN RESISTANCE BAND....
    3 SETS 15 EA SET BLACK RESISTANCE BAND LEG LIFT

Great job on goals!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    christys03 wrote: »
    Dec 16 goals.....
    Carbs <100- 👊
    Protein>100 👊
    Water 132oz 👊
    Exercise 60 min 👊

Was a good monday....hope yall started the week strong!

Love it Christy!!! Slaying it mya Rockstar! 🌟🌟💪🌟🌟
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Team:

🎄🎄🎄🎄💪🎄🎄🎄🎄

Sally
    I can’t believe it’s so soon!! Thank goodness for Amazon prime😂😆

LOVE Amazon Prime!!! 💜💜💜💓💜💜💜
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Dec 15 Sunday
    Week 2 Goals:
    -25g+ fiber daily ❌ 24g
    -2 fruits daily ✔️
    -120+ 💦 daily✔️
    -7500 steps- ✔️7860

Aqua queen 👑 👸! Between Nancy, Christy and you...geez you inspire me!
  • Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Morning Fitness Friends! A couple of shoutouts today. SLIMm2016 (Nancy): hope you get better fast, it’s easy to get run down this time of year. Allow yourself some rest time. Megnolia82: I am with you regarding the holiday treats and the battle within. Let’s just keep showing up. We got this!! Navydaddjtc (Greg): best of luck to you in your new adventures, I’m glad you’re still here. Beka3695: I will PM you and ask to be added as a friend and I will post my goals for the week here. Merry Christmas everyone
This discussion has been closed.