FITNESS WARRIORS DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5rhj7xl76w86.jpeg

Here are my steps for the weekend, I was away celebrating my birthday so I didn’t log my food at all. A little too much celebration but I’m back at it today.

GOALS
    Exercise 5 out of 7 days
    10,000 steps daily
    8 glasses of Water daily
    Resume Intermittent Fasting 18:6
    Limit sugar by only eating 1 holiday treat per day 🍪🍭🍬
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Okay team I dropped the ball this week and I'm sorry about that.

This week I'll be tossing out tips and tricks for maintaning during the holidays, or really whenever you feel the need.

This past week, and until the end of the month I am taking what is normally known as a diet break. I've done this in the past with great results and the holidays with all their parties and treats are a perfect time for one. Here are two sites with slightly different takes on diet breaks:

http://anymanfitness.com/are-you-ready-for-a-diet-break/

http://www.healthylivingheavylifting.com/the-definitive-guide-to-diet-breaks/

Which method you use, the slightly more free for all of the first or the structured nature of the second is a personal preference. The first time I did a diet break I used the stay within a structure plan, this time I'm trying the more loose approach.

If you have a plan that's worked for you in the past, or want to share your holiday tips please take a moment to share them.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Tami_H wrote: »
    Morning Fitness Friends! A couple of shoutouts today. SLIMm2016 (Nancy): hope you get better fast, it’s easy to get run down this time of year. Allow yourself some rest time. Megnolia82: I am with you regarding the holiday treats and the battle within. Let’s just keep showing up. We got this!! Navydaddjtc (Greg): best of luck to you in your new adventures, I’m glad you’re still here. Beka3695: I will PM you and ask to be added as a friend and I will post my goals for the week here. Merry Christmas everyone

@Tami_H
    SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU WON'T BE BE JOINING US IN JAN. BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY....
    G
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    My daily goals 12/16
    1. Calories < 1500 ✅
    2. 10,000 steps ❌
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅

Tended to sick daughter - cuddled with some movies & she let me! ❤️💙💜

STEPS 12/16 4942
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: »
    My daily goals 12/16
    1. Calories < 1500 ✅
    2. 10,000 steps ❌
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅

Tended to sick daughter - cuddled with some movies & she let me! ❤️💙💜

STEPS 12/16 4942

Ahh we all need that! 👍👍💜👍👍
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Okay team I dropped the ball this week and I'm sorry about that.

This week I'll be tossing out tips and tricks for maintaning during the holidays, or really whenever you feel the need.

This past week, and until the end of the month I am taking what is normally known as a diet break. I've done this in the past with great results and the holidays with all their parties and treats are a perfect time for one. Here are two sites with slightly different takes on diet breaks:

http://anymanfitness.com/are-you-ready-for-a-diet-break/

http://www.healthylivingheavylifting.com/the-definitive-guide-to-diet-breaks/

Which method you use, the slightly more free for all of the first or the structured nature of the second is a personal preference. The first time I did a diet break I used the stay within a structure plan, this time I'm trying the more loose approach.

If you have a plan that's worked for you in the past, or want to share your holiday tips please take a moment to share them.

No you didn’t drop the ball at all. 💃👍💃

My holiday advice is the fact I know I am going to enjoy some treats, however, not go overboard. I will maintain through 2019 and looking forward to a strong start in 2020! I will continue working out and sticking with my daily goals including using MFP food dairy. 👏👏👍👏👏
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Morning! Can u explain how the new group will be different than F2F? u can PM me if that is more appropriate. Thanks!💛
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    christys03 wrote: »
    Morning! Can u explain how the new group will be different than F2F? u can PM me if that is more appropriate. Thanks!💛

Sure no problem! Great question!! 👏👍👏👍
    We will have the following at our new group! Very similar to what we have now.

We are going to start the year off strong! 💪💪💪

-WEEKLY WEIGH-IN CHALLENGE
    -STEP CHALLENGE

-DAILY GOAL CHALLENGE
    to achieve your weight loss goals!
    -TEAM CHALLENGES to motivate and unleash YOUR full potential!
    -EXPERTS COACHES CORNER (The ability to ask Experts the questions you want to ask and have access to a nutritionist, chef and a professional athlete)!

When we are speaking of a different direction we are planning. We feel the Warriors can stand alone. The new owners/Captains are all on the same page. 👍💜👍

We hope you join us!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Fitness Warriors 🧨 🧨 🧨
    December 🎄🎄🎄

Team Daily Challenge: You set your goals for the week starting on Sunday (keep the same goals all month if you want) with the exception of the new month starting tmo. Next, you post to the team your results from prior day! Let’s support each other.👏💃👏

Champs! Awesome job team! Rocking it!

Be part of the champion circle if you post 5 out of 7 days!

12/16
    Daily Goals:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations ✅
    2. Watch sodium 🧂 and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. ✅
    3. Nothing after 8 PM ✅
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps 💃💃💃 Yes
    5. 96 oz 💦 💧 💦 yes ✅
    6. Daily MFP diary 📔 ✅

Busy time of year for all! Way to go team to keep sticking to your goals and finishing 2019 strong! 🌟🌟👏🌟🌟
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @Tami_H ...STEPS POSTED... NICELY DONE
    @SHBARBOR.... STEPS POSTED... I HOPE THE LITTLE ONE FEELS SOON
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Tuffgirl19
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 164.4
    Today’s Weight: 163
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Dec 16 Monday
    Week 3 Goals:
    -25g+ fiber daily ✔️
    -2 fruits daily ✔️
    -120+ 💦 daily✔️
    -Log 40 min exercise daily✔️ 94 min
    -Strength training 5/7 days ✔️
    -7500 steps- ✔️7592

I’m keeping the same goals for Week 3.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Tuffgirl19
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 164.4
    Today’s Weight: 163

Awesome loss!!! 💃🌟💃 Posted.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    christys03 wrote: »

Sure no problem! Great question!! 👏👍👏👍
    We will have the following at our new group! Very similar to what we have now.

We are going to start the year off strong! 💪💪💪

-WEEKLY WEIGH-IN CHALLENGE
    -STEP CHALLENGE

-DAILY GOAL CHALLENGE
    to achieve your weight loss goals!
    -TEAM CHALLENGES to motivate and unleash YOUR full potential!
    -EXPERTS COACHES CORNER (The ability to ask Experts the questions you want to ask and have access to a nutritionist, chef and a professional athlete)!

When we are speaking of a different direction we are planning. We feel the Warriors can stand alone. The new owners/Captains are all on the same page. 👍💜👍

We hope you join us!

I meant to mention! We will be creating a spreadsheet as part of our weekly Weigh-in challenge so you can view your progress over time. I have a few other ideas. 💡
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Sue!!! @shbarbor

Happy 100 💯 of straight days of signing into MFP!! 💃💃💃🌟💜🌟💃💃💃
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    Monday
    ✅ Bible/journal/renew mind
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌No late night snacking
    ❌Track Food

❌👣Steps over 10,000 - 7,546

Tonight I will not LNS!!!!!!!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I have so much catching up to do!

My weigh in today: 139.3

Sorry I don’t remember my PW and am too lazy to look it up but I think I gained a pound. Sounds about right considering I ate and drank a lot in NYC!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/16: 11,271

So weird because I swear I was over 13,000 when I looked at some point last night. But I know I got a few thousand steps between 12-1am because we were out quite late Sunday night so maybe with the time change coming back home I lost them? Not that it matters, I just thought it was strange!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    I have so much catching up to do!

My weigh in today: 139.3

Sorry I don’t remember my PW and am too lazy to look it up but I think I gained a pound. Sounds about right considering I ate and drank a lot in NYC!

Awesome job lady! Posted!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    kdv12 wrote: »
    Monday
    ✅ Bible/journal/renew mind
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌No late night snacking
    ❌Track Food

❌👣Steps over 10,000 - 7,546

Tonight I will not LNS!!!!!!!