tcunbeliever wrote: »
Eat at maintenance (1764 +/-200 per day)
Do the planned workouts every day
Get 10K steps a day
Write 30 min a day
Mostly a good day...it was snowing so the trek home was long, but then I got a fire going and watched the last of season 2 Stranger Things while having half a bottle of wine...it was nice and relaxing, and a change up from my normal mid-week hustle.
chickencereal wrote: »
1) Wait 20 minutes when having urges to binge 💩 I waited and waited but ended up binging anyway haha! 4 days in a row. New goal is to go 37 days, 1/10th of a year.
2) Exercise outdoors 💪 I went on a hike this weekend. I had to push myself to find a place to go, drive there, find a parking spot, locate the trail, etc. I got a little lost but I did it and it was awesome! Looking forward to going again this weekend. Also kept up with my other workouts this week 5.5 / 300 hours far.
3) Meal prep 💪 Started with prepping 2 meals at once so I only have to heat something up every other night.
4) 1700 calories, 100g carbs & 130g protein, no eating between 8pm and 12pm. 💩 yeah, NOPE except I have been keeping up with protein.
5) Shed “all or nothing” attitude and remain accountable 💪 My track record has been horrible the past 2 weeks and I would have quit half a dozen times by now but I am still here and still trying.
vkrenz wrote: »
I love that @baconslave, Nagbit. Since I got mine at Christmas I will give the excuse when I'm up meandering around that my wrist is buzzing at me so I have to move.
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.