WAISTAWAYS - February 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Hey friends!! Here are my responses to the groundhog challenge. Even if you aren’t participating, these two felt important and wanted to share. Feel free to answer the questions here if you like.

jugar wrote: »
    Day 11 - February 12. What word or phrase can you (or do you) use to remind you of your commitment? Share this word or phrase with everyone on your team and anyone who can help you at home. Ask them to remind you when needed!

4nh0da343q40.png
    [/

Persistence and What are you going to do to get where you want to be? /b]

jugar wrote: »
    Day 12 - February 13. How have your habits changed or evolved over time?
    1ji362towgcs.png

Wow! So much has changed since starting with F2F. I move more all the time. I am purposely inefficient. Learned about those NEAT calories and take full advantage. I make myself exercise regularly as I strive to make it a habit. I have learned so many things about healthy foods and have tried lots of new foods and recipes. I log the bad days as well as the good days. I’m not kidding anyone if I don’t. Most importantly, I’m not giving up. This is my new way of life.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Friday
    PW: 180.5
    CW: 176.6
    Had a good week but also an awful stomach bug for 2 days where I couldn't stomach anything other then soup (silver linings!)
    I hope I can keep it off.
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Way to go @micki48 those changes are fab!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

My last day here in Alberta :cry: -- we'll be out playing with the horses, then going over to a friend of my daughter's for dinner and feeding a couple of really young calves(!). It has been a great week, but it has gone by way too fast. There's a lot of new snow back home, though, so I'll get plenty of snowshoe time to compensate for too much couch time here!

There have been some seriously impressive weigh-ins! WTG everyone - the energy of the spring is starting to bubble up!

See if we can get everyone caught up by the end of the day:

late:
    @ElleBellesTheoBear
    @Juliemargaretkim
    @cedarfoxy

Due today:
    @AmyRobF
    @Steph1498
    @mrsjar5311
    @mrs_chivonne
    @conleywoods
    @robertefortier536
    @Shexio

I'll go back through to make sure I didn't miss anyone - thanks!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    We're going to the gym for Valentine's Day lol. Hoping this means it's extra empty, I love an empty gym.

I have 5 days off work after today, just gotta hang in there for 4 more hours. I sucked it up and booked a massage for next week too. I hate being touched by strangers but I rolled over in bed this morning and heard/felt something crunch nastily in my back so it's time. I'm not in pain at least. Just stiff.

Next weigh in is probably gonna be bad, what with all these birthday plans this weekend. My SIL's birthday is the day before mine so there's a lot happening. =P
  • mrs_chivonne
    mrs_chivonne Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    PW: 153.2
    CW: 153.0

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Pw 181.4
    Cw 178.8

Steps = 6469

Finally broke that 180 mark... woohoo

@Gidgitgoescrazy Congratulations on your loss and moving into a new weight “decade”. That’s fantastic!!🎉👏🏼👍🏻
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Weigh-in Friday
    PW: 180.5
    CW: 176.6
    Had a good week but also an awful stomach bug for 2 days where I couldn't stomach anything other then soup (silver linings!)
    I hope I can keep it off.

Amazing loss @Pearl4686 So sorry you had to suffer through a stomach bug. Hope you feel better with every day.
    Well I am very happy to report that the test is negative, according to the report I just saw yesterday afternoon. Still seeing a cardiologist in a couple of weeks but I will assume the radiologist who did the final read got it right. :) Yay! Thanks everyone for your support!

@Andreabroadley So glad to hear that your test was negative. Hopefully the cardiologist will give you a clean bill of health when you visit.
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    CW 209
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    CW: 167.4
    PW: 167.8

I’ve been working on catching the negatives this week in what I say to myself. That has really surprised me and also put me in a better mood. I’m working to be more thankful for my body in every way!

That helps so much, doesn’t it? I’ve been including the phrase, “I used to...” or, “The story I told myself...”
    It definitely contributes to my serenity.
    @Micki48 Friday steps: 5,200
    @jugar safe trip home - your niece, family, and sister can’t wait to see you!
    @Terytha as a massage therapist myself may I offer you the reassurance that any hesitation you experience about receiving a massage has been dealt with by your therapist a lot. Share your qualms. We’re there to help your muscles and Myofascia release old emotions so you can be freed from those stuck places. “Once shared, the burden is halved”. In my experience, it’s removed entirely! Good luck!

• mrs_chivonne
    mrs_chivonne Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Pw 181.4
    Cw 178.8

Steps = 6469

Finally broke that 180 mark... woohoo

Congrats!!! That's awesome and motivating!
This discussion has been closed.