• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    STEPS
    mmgew40fmgcu.jpeg
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in time. Got up early and worked out before work. Right as I was walking out the door for work I noticed our pump was making a strange sound. Opened up our crawl space and water was spraying every where. Oh no! My father in law took care of patching things up until the plumber could come. Work was super busy and it took forever to test this one little dude who said "no" to everything. Thank goodness for bubbles, a tiny sloth toy and mini m & m's. Went out to lunch with my dad but then brought pizza home tonight due to having the water shut off. Too much eating out this week for sure. Lots of meetings lately. I'm definitely ready for the week to end. One more day and then we have a long weekend. Our plumber is so awesome. He came up tonight after his regular shift and fixed everything up! Picked up some beef jerky at a specialty shop for him since he squeezed us in. So basically I spent my day using food to motivate small children and plumbers alike. Ha😂 Tomorrow is a new day and it should be a fun day. Classroom Valentine parties will be a nice change of pace!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    What a Wednesday! I have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow - I'll post pictures of our wonderful hike in the Rockies, the amazing views, the mountain goats and moose we saw, and all the news. I hope your plumber gets there before I get back here, @conleywoods - yikes!!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thought I’d share this little recipe for chia seed pudding. Healthy fats and fruits and low in net carbs.

2 tbsp chia seeds
    1/2 frozen blueberries
    1/4 c skim milk

Stir it up and let it sit for 15 and it’s ready!!! About 175 cals

It is really filling and from my blood sugar experiment I am doing it does not spike it because it has a lot of fibre, so even a good night time snack for me if I need one. I am typically eating it in the afternoon.
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    offitgoes wrote: »
    Weigh Day Wed
    PW: 176.6
    CW: 175.8

NICE!
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    Lol I am trending down 0.1 so far this week..
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    Its almost noon in my time. I'm thinking about why lately each day takes such initiative to stay positive and on track with my fitness goals. Can you all share your methods to stay encouraged? Thanks in advance!

I find winter tougher with less light. But I recall you live in Europe so maybe you are not facing the same problem?

The only thing I find that really works is to put it in my calendar and put an alarm on it. For me it is more about habit than motivation. I usually find more motivation once I get going though.

Good luck with it! Keep going!
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    They gave me that cardiolite scan of my heart yesterday. Hopefully results today,, I will let you know if it is "exciting". LOL.

Have a great day everyone!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This feels like the longest week of my life. So much going on. I haven't been able to read everyones comments but now i'm all caught up, so much going on these past few days. I hope you all are doing great and get to a great place by the weeks end.
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    @Micki48 Looks very yummy!!!
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @micki48 please share more of those! Loved that pix.

Foot is feeling strong! Activity is going to increase :). Yay!!
    Also strong on the food. Gotta stay focused today so tomorrow’s weight is awesome 😎
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Lunch salad - 250 calories wns9vxw7jols.jpeg
    Mediterranean ish with tahini, kalamata olives, cauliflower tabouli, feta, and deli turkey.
  • micki48
    Options
    @conleywoods So glad everything worked out with your leak. You have a very admirable attitude. Love that you have a great village of people to help you out. Hope the Valentines parties are a pleasant change. Food is an amazing motivator too.

@jugar I am excited to see your photos of the Canadian Rockies. Have fun.

@andreabroadly Congratulations on the nice loss and I will trying that recipe today. Hope you get good test results today.

@matthewsfive Sorry to hear your week has felt like a month. You are so disciplined, I’m sure you'll be fine. Hope things slow down for you in the busy way, not dragging on more. Hugs and hang in there.

@Shexio Happy to hear your foot is improving and you’re having a good week. Lots of Green tomorrow.
  • micki48
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Yay for you girlfriend!!! A 5k and getting out of your comfort zone. Will you be walking or running? Keep us updated on this. We want to cheer you on. Very proud of you. 👍🏻🎉👟🥇
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Yay for you girlfriend!!! A 5k and getting out of your comfort zone. Will you be walking or running? Keep us updated on this. We want to cheer you on. Very proud of you. 👍🏻🎉👟🥇

I am planning on walk/jogging... Hubby and I are gonna start practicing outside, I have to go on the hunt for a really good sports bra though, the ones I own I would never be comfortable even jogging in public.. I have an Enell somewhere that I paid a million dollars for but never wore, because it was a bear just to get on, and I was never actually going to try to run.. So hopefully I can find that this weekend...
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    cw 210.8 (did it twice as was 216 2 days ago)
    @micki48 Love those food photos, and the cal count for them too. What kind of bread in breakfast?
    @jugar That weather calls for indolence! Believe your metabolic rate is higher in the cold?
This discussion has been closed.