Options
    Monday 3/2 check in
    Food: logged and on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute session with my trainer

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Moms still in ER. EKG is good. Running blood tests. Hopefully released soon. My daughter stayed with mom so I could go back to work for a few hours. After work Molly releaved Robin so I could come home after work and make dinner. Long day. Water done. 500 more steps. Food was good but I did just eat a large bowl of vegan posole. I’m pretty tired. Thanks at @JillyBT and I love your selfie! And really nice weight loss!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Motivation Monday

Here I am out of control and taking control:
    2p3v3y0ub17b.png
    9uosliq959q9.png

• rundgrenrocks
    rundgrenrocks Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean my goodness, theresa, your family really has been through so much lately. I’m so sorry you have another loss. But 97 is what my late mother in law would have said was a “beautiful age”. God bless all of you.
    What a beautiful photo. I’m attaching one of my in-laws; we all loved it so much we had it put on their shared grave. People were so much more glamorous then!
  • rundgrenrocks
    rundgrenrocks Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I’m relieved to hear your mom is better. The hits just keep on coming for the sandwich h generation, huh? It sounds like you have a great team around you, that’s awesome. When we had my in laws with us, it was just us doing everything because my husband is essentially an only child (he had a brother who died at 19). The one advantage was that there was nobody to tell us we were doing it wrong!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Monday check in

Food logged and good.
    About 50oz water
    10,491 steps

@1theresamcvean I'm so sorry you're losing family members like that. The picture is beautiful, and I'm glad you got so many great years with your grandma.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    No, I don't really think of myself on a "diet". Trying to have it be a lifestyle. Since I'm doing a calorie range I can eat whatever I want within the range, although there are times I've gone way outside that range and gained weight back. I do struggle at times, (with this past weekend being one of those times) then wonder if all the hard work is worth it. Since I don't have a husband or kids, I don't have anyone to be healthy for, except myself and at times think it's too much trouble to bother. I know that's silly because I should want to be healthy for me but that gets in my head sometimes. I think when I'm tired those thoughts creep up more. And since I've been extra tired lately that hasn't helped.

I signed up for more sessions with my trainer today so I will be continuing to work on it no matter what my head tells me. He does help a lot, continues to make the workouts harder and pushes me way past what I think I'm capable of doing.

Thanks for saying I'm an inspiration.😊 I don't really see myself that way.

The game night was fun. It sounds like we'll do it again sometime
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @timibotkin
    Congrats on the milestone loss!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I am so tired so I will check in tomorrow :)

@kirsten11872 You put in the work and now you are seeing results! Great job turning things around. You are starting March out strong!
    @jedaschultz Nice loss! You and I have been hanging around the mid 190s too long! Let's make March the month we get to at least the lower 190s :)
    @ljdanny I hope all went well with the epidural shot today and more importantly, I hope it works!
    @rundgrenrocks Thanks for the intro. What a beautiful picture of your in laws. I agree, they were more glamorous back then. :)
    @podperson01 Nice loss!! You are starting out March strong! What an exhausting day you had! I am sure it is freezing where you live too. Hope you were able to get a workout in and relax. Maybe on days like today you can do a walking video or something around your house.
    @Mrsbell8well. Oh no! I hope your Mom is ok :(
    @JillyBT What a great way to start March with a loss! Love your bitmoji! Don't ever feel bad about "complaining" on the board. There is so much that goes into weight loss and it all isn't just diet and exercise. Stress and life in general gets in the way sometimes and it is better to talk about it. Sometimes even better to talk to people removed from your situation.
    @tryingagain5 Great day yesterday! I think the fact that you are thinking of this as a life style instead of a diet is exactly why I think you are going to do well maintaining. Hope you had a good night.
    @1theresamcvean I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. She sounded like a great lady who lived a wonderful life. What a beautiful picture. Hugs! You must be emotionally and physically exhausted with everything you have been going through lately.
    @GingerPwr Looks like another great day!
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine dealing with all that grief! Please know many are sending you lots of love and support even if we are across the world!
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean My heart goes out to you at this time. Your grandma must have got such comfort knowing there were loved ones waiting for her on the other side- especially her one true love. And such a beautiful photo. Take care xxx
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Mon 2/3 steps 12,254
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia I would love to join the step challenge.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    03/02 steps 12890
This discussion has been closed.