TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 can you please roll my weight over? It’s too crazy here/now but I want to stay if it’s not too late. Thank you!

@GeminiLady159 I'm sorry but you missed two weigh ins and were removed from this months' challenge. I would suggest, if you're still interested, to sign up for the May challenge when registrations open up!

I could ask to have you added back, but I will need your info - updated weight , month's starting weight, and your day to submit weigh ins, but I don't know if it is too late/complicated for the people running the group.

Ok no worries-I’ll just rejoin in May. That’s about how fast I’m getting stuff done lol. Sorry!

@GeminiLady159 no worries! I understand how crazy things are! *hug*
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 4/15:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercised: Yes
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    4/15
    Within Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 9,835
  • cmhubbard92
    edited April 2020
    Options
    4/16/2020
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 11) - Yoga Fix (30 Minutes)
    Water: 100
    Steps: 13,906 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔
    Yoga? ✔ 30 minutes

Today was another yoga day for me for my workout plan. It was the same video I completed on Saturday(maybe Sunday?), and I am realizing how "fast" Autumn's yoga is! I have a hard time keeping up (but my puppy doesn't help much, either-I am going to edit a picture in).
    e8udvatwizyi.jpg

Work has been crazy busy this week. I have been pulling all online orders for customers the last two days, and my fitbit steps aren't even accurate-my phone(in my back pocket while at work) clocked over 16,000 yesterday and today. I am mentally preparing myself for another crazy day, tomorrow... The day will be swamped with so many people looking to just pick up their orders and go... And also, I need to find a mask. I ruined the one that my boyfriends mother made (oops) and only have a dusk mask that won't be good for long... We have to have face masks as of tomorrow, per our governor... I will have to see if I can get fabric, somewhere, and try to make my own, or just use a scarf/bandana, once my only mask is no good!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    4/15
    Within Calories: Yes
    Steps: 9,835

@jmalderman Awesome job!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Wedns, April15th:
    YesDay
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes, +413
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 60oz
    Steps: 6123
    DailyGoals CountOff:
    MUAC: 3 of 4days
    Water Intake: 2 of 4days
    Steps: 3 of 4days
    Intermittent Fasting: 1 of 4days; 1pm-830pm
    MFP 5week prediction: 144.9

@Krysless2
    You're awesome for putting in the total of muac days you have completed. I love how you have been putting in your daily stats.

I had some time yesterday to do some replies here but mfp community was down for maintenance.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Isn't yoga with puppies the best!?
    So cute!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92
    So cute!

@brandi_84 the funniest was when I did upward dog and he was trying to lick my face! My boyfriend found it hillarious! The tricky part is when I am doing the other workouts, because he gets hit (by accident) and then getting right back in the same spot! He is adorable, though, and all is forgiven! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    YesDay
    DailyGoals CountOff:

@Krysless2
    You're awesome for putting in the total of muac days you have completed. I love how you have been putting in your daily stats.

I had some time yesterday to do some replies here but mfp community was down for maintenance.

@Krysless2 I second @brandi_84 I love your recent format for posting!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 4/15:

@richmondwriter great job coming on and posting your MUAC each day! Great accountability :)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    YesDay
    DailyGoals CountOff:

@Krysless2

@Krysless2 I second @brandi_84 I love your recent format for posting!!!

Thanks guys! After organizing my posts this way I have noticed it's been much easier to look over the week and figure what might be effecting my weigh-ins. I highly recommend to all this way especially if stuck in a rut and can't figure a way out🧐
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    So cute!

@brandi_84 the funniest was when I did upward dog and he was trying to lick my face! My boyfriend found it hillarious! The tricky part is when I am doing the other workouts, because he gets hit (by accident) and then getting right back in the same spot! He is adorable, though, and all is forgiven! :)

He must've seen the irony there! Lol upward dog!
    And great job pushing through your program!! That takes real dedication to proceed with it even when it's apparent your job keeps you plenty active! You're killin it!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    So cute!

He must've seen the irony there! Lol upward dog!
    And great job pushing through your program!! That takes real dedication to proceed with it even when it's apparent your job keeps you plenty active! You're killin it!!

@krysless2 thank you! I honestly didn't feel like doing it at all, but I knew I had to get it done! My arms were killing me from all the lifting I did yesterday, and I knew my yoga session was going to be tough! Today is looking to be the same!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    4/16/2020
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 11) - Yoga Fix (30 Minutes)
    Water: 100
    Steps: 13,906 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔
    Yoga? ✔ 30 minutes

Today was another yoga day for me for my workout plan. It was the same video I completed on Saturday(maybe Sunday?), and I am realizing how "fast" Autumn's yoga is! I have a hard time keeping up (but my puppy doesn't help much, either-I am going to edit a picture in).
    e8udvatwizyi.jpg

Work has been crazy busy this week. I have been pulling all online orders for customers the last two days, and my fitbit steps aren't even accurate-my phone(in my back pocket while at work) clocked over 16,000 yesterday and today. I am mentally preparing myself for another crazy day, tomorrow... The day will be swamped with so many people looking to just pick up their orders and go... And also, I need to find a mask. I ruined the one that my boyfriends mother made (oops) and only have a dusk mask that won't be good for long... We have to have face masks as of tomorrow, per our governor... I will have to see if I can get fabric, somewhere, and try to make my own, or just use a scarf/bandana, once my only mask is no good!

Christine, wow--very hectic days. I am impressed at how you are still determined to fit in the yoga and make your goals. I hope you were able to get or make a mask. I know there are a lot of seamstresses who are making them and giving them away, may be able to find on NextDoor or Facebook group. Best of luck!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC 4/16/20:

It's not pretty, but here it is. For the past few days, I've been running about 200 calories over my goal. Today I will be focused on eating more protein and vegetables, to help fill me up longer.
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    4/16
    Under Calories: yes
    Steps: 9,872

Friday weigh in: 131 - No bueno :s but we keep going!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Thurs, April16th:
    YesDay
    UnderCalories: Yes, +65
    Water: 50oz
    Steps: 6461
    DailyGoals CountOff:
    MUAC: 4 of 5days
    Water Intake: 2 of 5days
    Steps: 3 of 5days
    Intermittent Fasting: 2 of 5days; 1pm-8pm
    MFP 5week prediction: 148.4
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sharing someone's FB post😃 Happy Friday guys! I may do the same...

sedtoa6c2xqn.jpg
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    4/17/2020
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 12) - Yoga Fix (30 Minutes) + 10 minute Fix for Abs
    Water: 80
    Steps: 15,547 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✖
    Yoga? ✖

Had to have an extra snack after dinner to meet my calorie goal 😊
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I'm going to roll over my weight this week.
This discussion has been closed.