zengen09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    *tag me today
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    zengen09 wrote: »
    *tag me today

Nope, you're good! That was an oversight on MY part; when someone misses a week they are moved to the bottom of the spreadsheet (removal at no weigh for 2 weeks in a row, I have a eight for you last week!) and I sometimes forget to check there!
    Thanks!!

I am struggling too. I know...this is just very hard. Thanks for checking in.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234

I have faith that you will re-lose that little 0.4 pounds by next week!

• inshapeCK
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @zengen09

I agree with you that the social distancing and isolation and being at home so much can mess with us mentally and emotionally.
    I have been through a wide range of emotions during this time and my mind is not always filled with the thoughts that I want it to be focusing on.
    One of the biggest struggles I have had is being totally unmotivated and undisciplined when it comes to pretty much everything during this time.
    So many people in my life are using this time to work on to do lists and house projects they have previously wanted to tackle or cooking and baking new recipes or spending more time with God and keeping up with our Bible Study homework or are exercising more or focusing on healthier eating. That is just not me during this time which is disappointing to me. It's not that I am never trying but it is a battle many days to get my mind, emotions, and body in agreement with doing the things that I actually want to do. I have wasted so much time during this pandemic and I don't want to look back and have any more regrets than I am already feeling. I know I am less stressed as I have had lots of down time and I know I have still been doing a pretty good job at the time I give to care ministry but I could be doing so much more if I could just get myself together and I would feel more accomplished and proud of myself. I am going to try again today as that is all I can do. Even if my mind and emotions and body don't feel like it I am going to try to force myself through the motions so I will feel happy at the end of the day with what I achieved.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 211.?
    CW: 208.2

Finally the right direction. Also, sorry, I can never remember what last weeks weight was.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    @zengen09

I agree with you that the social distancing and isolation and being at home so much can mess with us mentally and emotionally.
    I have been through a wide range of emotions during this time and my mind is not always filled with the thoughts that I want it to be focusing on.
    One of the biggest struggles I have had is being totally unmotivated and undisciplined when it comes to pretty much everything during this time.
    So many people in my life are using this time to work on to do lists and house projects they have previously wanted to tackle or cooking and baking new recipes or spending more time with God and keeping up with our Bible Study homework or are exercising more or focusing on healthier eating. That is just not me during this time which is disappointing to me. It's not that I am never trying but it is a battle many days to get my mind, emotions, and body in agreement with doing the things that I actually want to do. I have wasted so much time during this pandemic and I don't want to look back and have any more regrets than I am already feeling. I know I am less stressed as I have had lots of down time and I know I have still been doing a pretty good job at the time I give to care ministry but I could be doing so much more if I could just get myself together and I would feel more accomplished and proud of myself. I am going to try again today as that is all I can do. Even if my mind and emotions and body don't feel like it I am going to try to force myself through the motions so I will feel happy at the end of the day with what I achieved.

I feel strongly that anyone who is able to do home projects and meditate and make sourdough bread and cook elaborate meals is an alien from outerspace. I have yet to meet any of these people in REAL LIFE! they seem to exist solely on social media.
    I consider the day a success if I manage not to: do e-learning without yelling, do my actual job and change out of my pajamas. Bonus points for: showering, laundry, dishes, cleaning walks and bike rides, prepping three basic meals THREE TIMES A DAY.
    So, do what feels ok to you. Whatever we are doing-it's enough. Be kind to yourself and give lots of grace.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    May week 4 Saturday weigh in's from:
    @matthewsfive
    @looneycatblue
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    Posting Once Again For Accountability
    Friday's Food And Drinks
    -drank about 8 cups of water throughout the day
    -salad (1 cup of firmly packed spinach leaves, blueberries, almonds)
    -piece of leftover oreo birthday cake
    -small glass of 1% milk
    -small amount of leftover pulled pork moistened in honey garlic sauce in a hot dog bun with margarine
    -10 grape tomatoes (half a cup)
    -1 cup of leftover mashed potatoes with margarine and 1/2 cup of cooked baby carrots
    -piece of leftover oreo birthday cake (my only regret from the day as I was not hungry, just craving something sweet, I did enjoy it but I should not have eaten it since I wasn't hungry and I had already had a piece of cake earlier in the day)
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 211.?
    CW: 208.2

Finally the right direction. Also, sorry, I can never remember what last weeks weight was.
    Great Job!!!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    @zengen09

I feel strongly that anyone who is able to do home projects and meditate and make sourdough bread and cook elaborate meals is an alien from outerspace. I have yet to meet any of these people in REAL LIFE! they seem to exist solely on social media.
    I consider the day a success if I manage not to: do e-learning without yelling, do my actual job and change out of my pajamas. Bonus points for: showering, laundry, dishes, cleaning walks and bike rides, prepping three basic meals THREE TIMES A DAY.
    So, do what feels ok to you. Whatever we are doing-it's enough. Be kind to yourself and give lots of grace.

You are funny... yes, Aliens are running amuck on social media! :D
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    @zengen09

Remembering to be kind to ourselves is so important too... try not to focus on what you think others are doing, give yourself pats on the back for what you are doing right for yourself. Celebrate that you are still getting out of bed, and working on what you need to do to get through each day. This pandemic is hard on all of us, it is very hard to stay motivated. I was thinking about this before I read your post this morning. I have decided that trying to stay motivated is just too hard at this time, so I am just going to fake my way through this, as best I can... don't think too much about it, and as Nike says "Just Do It". :)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive

Saturday
    PW 160
    CW 162

On the bright side I gained 1.4 pounds of muscle and lost .2% fat, so I call this a win.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive

Saturday
    PW 160
    CW 162

On the bright side I gained 1.4 pounds of muscle and lost .2% fat, so I call this a win.

I call that a win too!
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    Saturday's Food And Drinks
    -drank about 8 cups water throughout the day
    -salad (spinach leaves, blueberries, almonds)
    -leftover pulled pork with honey garlic sauce in a hot dog bun with margarine
    -grape tomatoes
    -wrap with eggs, shredded cheddar and monterey jack cheese, and microwaveable thick sliced bacon
    -half of a Delissio pepperoni pizza
    -EATING IS SHOWING IMPROVEMENT BUT STILL A WAYS TO GO
    -WAS WANTING LEFTOVER CAKE AND OTHER TREATS ALL DAY BUT I RESISTED THEM
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @Kenyaa3
    PW: 265.8
    CW: 266.1

Sorry again for being late.
This discussion has been closed.