~~~ Personal Goals ~~~
    20 min Yoga(2days):
    πŸ”œπŸ§»πŸ”œπŸ”œπŸ”œπŸ”˜πŸ”š
    Intermittent Fasting(16:8):
    πŸ’©πŸ§»πŸ§»πŸ§»πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜
    Weight Training(3days):
    πŸ”œπŸ§»πŸ”œπŸ”œπŸ”˜πŸ”›πŸ”˜
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 142.5
    Journal ~ I’m so glad Fitbit finally got it together because I was feeling a little lost without knowing what I was burning!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wednesday June 10th
    Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 25 minutes weight lifting
    Water 92 oz
    Steps 7,025
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    GuessimGryffindor
    MUAC
    6/10/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: yes (mowing and bicycle) stayed off the riding mower and used the walk behind.

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 96oz
    Steps: 13606
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 10 June

Accountability
    Tracked food: yes
    Under: no :(
    Exercise: yes

Step and Water
    Steps : 18,189
    Water: 85 oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    GuessimGryffindor
    MUAC
    6/10/2020
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: yes (mowing and bicycle) stayed off the riding mower and used the walk behind.

Step & Water Challenge:
    Steps: 13606

@GuessimGryffindor my husband uses mowing the lawn as his exercise also. He even puts ankle weights on. Although I noticed yesterday when it was over 90 he left those off. :D
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, June 10th

logged: yes
    under: yes, barely!!
    exercise: yes, 65 minute walk
    water: yes, barely 8 cups. Went for a drive to a different town that had tomato baskets in stock. It is only 25 minutes away, but that means an hour away from a bathroom, and I did not want to find myself stuck. So, most of the water happened later in the day.
    steps: 13,700. It's not often you get round numbers!!

I am not sleeping well. It is just too hot!! We need a window AC for our bedroom, because the central air does not reach upstairs. The ceiling fan just isn't cutting it!! So, I find myself eating more because I came downstairs again. Some of the calories I could put on yesterday's diary, because I had room. But the rest I put on today's, before today even started!! If I don't go over today, I am going to plan on over day on Saturday after my weigh-in. I just need a little freedom one day. Not a "free-for-all", but just some freedom!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 6/10
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8105
    Water: 120 oz
    Just for today: be grateful
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    When you are on "this side of the desk", all you want to do is read posts, be inspired and interact. (Plus I am seriously procrastinating. And no, I am not eating while typing!) Things appear to have gone a little quiet again.

@brandi_84, we haven't heard much from you, Brandi. By your own admission, you struggled during week #1....hadn't quite put the "the June Challenge has started" hat on yet. I hope you have started to see some forward momentum...let us know if we can help, or if you just need to vent.

@Slivnfree1982, how is working nights going? Are you still able to do your 30 Day Shred Challenge?

@AfriDiva and @shellyscb, I hope you two are okay. You were so active on the thread that first week. A lot of times, that first week is very successful....the excitement of starting something new, and weight loss usually happens, even if it is just water weight that first week. Then week #2 starts. It is no longer "new and exciting". The reality that it is actually work every single day starts to set in. It becomes harder to not eat that second helping, or whatever, and the scale creeps up again. A sense of failure starts to come over you, and then you just give up. Maybe this didn't happen at all, but if it did, that's okay!! There is no failure in admitting that the second week may have won the battle, as long as you declare that it hasn't won the war!!

@LMK02020 and @Terry111330, are you two still with us?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    6/11/2020
    Under: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 120.9
    Steps: 23,172 (currently)

Goals:
    10,000 steps: βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”
    Log all food/drinks: βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”
    Run 3x/week: βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”
    Strength: βœ–βœ”βœ–βœ–βœ”
    Yoga: βœ–βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ–some stretching
    10 minute abs: βœ–βœ–βœ–βœ–βœ”(my own version with some same ab exercises)

I didn't want to break my "run streak", so I went for a run after some light rain passed. Two minutes in, it started down pouring and nearly flooded the street! I ended up running to my turn around spot, but ran fast enough that even my phone recognized that I was running for two miles! Also, after I had turned around it started thundering, and I kind of scared myself! I am happolu showered and out of my soaked clothes! I am sorry I haven't said much today, but I am beat! I have to get through work tomorrow, and then I can relax with a glass of wine tomorrow evening! I will be more active on here this weekend, and post our Week 1 challenge results! :smiley:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, nothing like lightning to put the "run" in running!! Glad you made it home safely!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Thur 6/11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 34min Wii Just Dance

Today was the last day of the kids virtual summer camps. So we'll be able to do more in the mornings now, before it gets too hot. Also, I finished The Invisible Man and the next book in my queue was Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. Has anyone read it? I've tried to read similar type books in the past but I get bored with them. The next book on my queue is Outlander (I put too many e-books on hold and then they became available at the same time!).
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    In queue? I always hesitate to buy books on kindle because if it doesn’t catch my attention then I just lost $5-10 bucks! Is there a way to get them out of a queue?
    Thur 6/11
    Tracking: yes
    Exercise: 34min Wii Just Dance

Today was the last day of the kids virtual summer camps. So we'll be able to do more in the mornings now, before it gets too hot. Also, I finished The Invisible Man and the next book in my queue was Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. Has anyone read it? I've tried to read similar type books in the past but I get bored with them. The next book on my queue is Outlander (I put too many e-books on hold and then they became available at the same time!).

• mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thursday June 11th
    Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 30 minutes weight lifting
    Water 96 oz
    Steps 7,004
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, June 11th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 50 minute walk and 23 minutes of beginner strength
    water: yes, 2 litres (the minimum)
    steps: 10,629

I am not sleeping at all. How I deal with this will be my first real test since I restarted this journey on April 1st. In the past it's been to eat anything and everything, usually of the highly processed food variety.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tech query....are any of you having problems with your news feed? I am, as in I don't have one! There is no feed on my laptop or on my phone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    Tech query....are any of you having problems with your news feed? I am, as in I don't have one! There is no feed on my laptop or on my phone!

Yes, glad it's not just me
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 11 June

Accountability
    Tracked food: yes

Step and Water
    Steps : 19,985
    Water: 88 oz