Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 20 minutes cardio
    Water 80 oz
    Steps 6,552
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    So, really kind of fell into some old habits this weekend. I used to go though patches where I didn't sleep. That always led to a hard to break cycle of bingeing on carbs because I was tired, and then not being able to sleep again because I had binged on carbs, and so on. I have been pretty good about sleeping since I restarted this journey on April 1st. But two nights of less than stellar sleep got to me. (I am blaming temperature regulation this time around). And on top of that, now that golf courses are open again, I had forgotten how lonely I feel this time of year. He works 6 days a week and then was gone this morning from 8:30 am until 1ish. But it's not like there is something else we can do....not much is open here yet! Today was okay. My diary numbers look good, but there is too much junk involved. Maybe I am PMSing....but it's so hard to tell at my age! I went for a walk, so that is a positive, too. If I can keep this to only a two day trip into the rabbit hole, than I will consider it a mini success!

<3
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    Sunday 14 June
    Log everything: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100 ounces
    Steps: 14,475
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Date: Sun, June14th
    ~~~ Week 3; Day1 ~~~
    MiniAccountabilityChallenge:
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ No
    ••Under Cals(1200, minus Fitbit cals)••
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ No, Daily Net: 1380
    ••Tracking••
    ♥️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ Yes
    ••Exercise(20min)••
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ No
    Water Intake(64oz/daily):
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ 40oz today
    StepGoal(9500/Daily):
    🖤🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ 6806 steps today
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmond MUAC for 6/14/20:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: Yes (-126 calories)
    Exercised: Yes - bike riding
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, TBBT! I know Sunday offiicially starts the week, but I don't really feel a new week until Monday. I hope you all have a good week and a really great day today.

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 6/14
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3052
    Water: 120 oz
    Just for today: stay on my keto & IF diet don’t go over no cheating
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sunday, June 14th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 36 minute walk
    water: yes, 2 litres + 500 ml in Crystal Light
    steps: 10,735

My food choices still weren't great, but all the numbers looked pretty good, so I just need to take the win!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, how are you doing? You were feeling a little under the weather yesterday...I hope you feel better today. I just want to say that I am impressed with your attitude. Your weight ticked up a little bit, but you did not let it stress you out. Like you said, you have been working the program, so you are just going to have faith that it will all even out eventually. Patience is a virtue, but especially on the journey of losing weight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Happy Monday, TBBT! I know Sunday offiicially starts the week, but I don't really feel a new week until Monday. I hope you all have a good week and a really great day today.

@brandi_84, thanks for the positive vibes!! I am struggling to get going this morning...which can lead to sabotage if I let it go on too long, so I am out the door after this for a walk! Hope your Monday is top-notch!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92, how are you doing? You were feeling a little under the weather yesterday...I hope you feel better today. I just want to say that I am impressed with your attitude. Your weight ticked up a little bit, but you did not let it stress you out. Like you said, you have been working the program, so you are just going to have faith that it will all even out eventually. Patience is a virtue, but especially on the journey of losing weight!!

Since she had 10,000 steps by 4:00 this morning I'm guessing she feels better. 😂
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    June 15th, Monday
    Weigh in:

162.2lbs
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    168! Lots more steps this week and I'm starting to ride a bike... first ride was today..hopefully I can walk tomorrow 😁

@RoseyandReady walking should be fine, it's sitting on a skinny object like a bicycle seat that'll get you. But don't let that stop you from riding again. Biking is my favorite thing to do.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @RoseyandReady, well done on your loss and kudos for getting back on your bike!!

@Slivnfree1982, a 2.5 pound loss is superb!! Well done this week!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER today! I got back in my groove, and it was a better day!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    6/14/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 104
    Steps: 28,685 (currently)

Goals:
    10,000 steps: ✔✔