WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• bburrer30
    bburrer30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

@bburrer30 I've got to get myself to the Mackinaw bridge one day. My brother-in-law and sister talk about it all the time as he's from over there. He lives here in Canada now but they talk about the first time my sister drove over it in high wind. The stories!

It would be a good trip. I have so many memories of it as a child. In mackinaw city you can go parasailing and see the bridge. If your not afraid of heights, it is very much worth it. Its beautiful. They have some really neat things to see around there too.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Steps....

Sun- 12,918
    Mon- 11,158
    Tues- 6,644
    Wed- 13,114
    Thurs- 9,282
    Fri- 10,282
    Sat- 11,820
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Had a very busy weekend. Kids, grandchildren, nieces, sister, inlaws were all here this weekend swimming. Getting good use of the new pool liner. I did get a walk in. I also painting done the office should get all put together this week, now if my bed frame would show up I could get my new bed set up in my room and then take care of the spare room. Hopefully my new workout videos show up quicker than my bed frame.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun 16,057
    Mon 23,341
    Tue 22,280
    Wed 14,576
    Thu 14,737
    Fri 5,877
    Sat 12,517
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Correction:

KristieJC
    LTD: 13.8
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    07/05 steps 5655
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    @hope002 Wow! Awesome vacation pics! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

@minstrelofsarcasm It's great when you're not bombarded with those tough social situations. Glad you kept your cool and you feel confident heading toward weigh-in!

Yesterday's food: on track
    Water: 60oz or so?
    Exercise: 3 mile jog in the morning, then Hubs gave me a lesson on the driving range for about an hour, then we decided to play a few holes, which turned into my best front nine score, ever. I even sunk a 35 foot putt for par!

Steps for July 5: 17,814

It's Monday! Go out and get it today! Start strong and finish stronger!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    l6tw1ytp9cp6.gif

Week 1 Step Challenge Winners

1. @hope002 - 109,385 steps
    2. @timibotkin - 103,154 steps
    3. @bburrer30 - 92,619 steps

Together, 8 team members had 648,707 steps.

Congratulations to our winners and all participants!

• Cafelelia
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Food - on target
    Water - 1.8l
    Exercise - 30 min walk, 30 min cross training
    Happy Monday everyone! Great day yesterday. I did a bunch of squats in my workout yesterday and I am really feeling it this morning. We are in the middle of a crazy heat wave here, with no rain in the forecast until the weekend.

@gingerpwr - Great run and golfing too! I need to start brushing up on my golf terminology as I promised my husband I would learn this summer.

@minstrelofsarcasm - Great job this weekend, even with help from the universe. Very productive way to spend your day off too!

@KristieJC - Welcome to onederland! Congratulations!

@hope002 - Gorgeous photos and I hope that you had a fantastic vacation! I love all of the photos, especially the one of you, and the one of you and your husband.

@ljdanny - Fantastic steps this weekend! It was a busy weekend for you, but you got to spend time with you family and have some pool time too.

@bburrer30 - At 14.77 miles, you hiked more than a marathon this week! Congratulations!

@1theresamcvean - The heatwave is intense. I love hot weather, so I am not complaining, but it feels like this just snuck up on us. I like your words for the year.
  • hope002
    Options
    GingerPwr wrote: »
    @hope002 Wow! Awesome vacation pics! Looks like you had a wonderful time

Thanks, we definitely did 😊😊☀️☀️
  • hope002
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    @hope002 - Gorgeous photos and I hope that you had a fantastic vacation! I love all of the photos, especially the one of you, and the one of you and your husband.
    Thanks 😊😊 the one of me and hubby is my favorite
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I made plans for another spectacular picnic. Curry chickpea sandwiches, black sesame crackers with a smear of scallion vegan cream cheese and a plop of charred pineapple spicy jam, Peach mango chutney, cashews, roasted honeyed pecans, red grapes, cherries, and blackberry tartlets for dessert. Picnic basket packed in the car, ice chest with Reeds Spicy Ginger beer, dog with harness, tablecloth and cute plastic plates, Old folks by the door ready to transport to the park. 91 degrees. We knew the rain was coming and looking forward to it cooling things off. We even packed beach towels to line the seat of the picnic bench. Rain started at 2:00. That's ok. We could wait. 3:30 still raining. 4:15 thunder and lightening. We finally gave up. Molly brought everything back into the house. Made an elaborate spread on the dining room table and ate on the table side closest to the windows to feel like we were in nature. Storm stayed active till almost 6pm. We had planned to play Mexican Train dominoes in the park. We had such a good time playing dominoes into the evening. It was a fun "picnic"!

I am wearing my size 8 white ankle pants this morning. Feeling good. I went on line to peek at some clothes. I didn't see anything that I want or needed. Still loving my skinny wardrobe!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @kristiejc look at you in ONERLAND! congrats!!!
    @hope002 great photos and you look amazing!!!
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    @JillyBT - i am so sorry that you are going through this. We will get you moved to team support. Theresa or I will message you at the end of the month to see if you want to move back. Big hugs
This discussion has been closed.