Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post August 14
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calorie: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 9122
    Water: 128oz

Grocery shopping during the day, used the treadmill at night. I messed up a little food wise. I was asked by a relative to make her wedding cake/cupcakes so I was practicing making flowers last night and oh my goodness I couldn't stop taking tastes of the buttercream I made. Sigh. I kept telling myself to stop but it was like I was on autopilot or something. I did log it and still stayed under calorie for the day, of course I was hungry at night from not eating enough nutritious stuff, and my stomach hurt cuz it's not used to eating sugar anymore. Gotta lock it down cuz I've got a wedding cake, a groom's cake, and 12 dozen cupcakes to make in the next week for this wedding!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Username: Draby2011
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    Weigh-In Week: 2
    Starting Weight: 278 pounds
    Previous Weight: 246 pounds
    Current Weight: 241.2 pounds
    This Week's Loss: 4.8 pounds
    Loss to Date: 36.8 pounds

Happy with those results especially considering I'm SUPER bloated thanks to shark week, but next week I am sure to have some AMAZING results!

That’s an impressive loss! It will be interesting to see your results next week.

cesse47 wrote: »
    Saturday -- Weigh-In
    PW 294.8
    CW 291.4 - Loss 3.4

Yea!! Good Week! Didn't lose everything I gained ... but took off a good chunk!

Headed to the Farmer's Market this morning. Really enjoying all the fresh fruits and veggies that are out now. I made a beef roast a couple of nights ago and had leftovers yesterday. I think I'll make a pot of Veg Beef Soup today using the rest of my current veg supply and add a bit of new.

Hope Y'all have a great weekend! 👋

Steps -- 3000 each on Saturday and Sunday
    Monday 3000
    Tuesday 3000
    Wednesday 3000
    Thursday 3000
    Friday 3000
    Saturday 3000

Awesome loss! You worked hard this week and it paid off. That soup sounds so good. I think when I grocery shop next week I am going to get the makings for some soup.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 225.8
    CW 224.2
    LTD 98.8
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Cesse - age 72 -

308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28
    295.4 lbs - weighin on 04/30 -- (-13.2 Total Loss to date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 05/30 -- loss = 4.2 lbs for month of May (17.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    293.2 lbs - weighin on 06/27 -- gain = 2.0 lbs for month of June (15.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    289.8 lbs - weighin on 07/25 -- loss = 3.4 lbs for month of July (18.8 lb Total Loss To Date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 08/01 -- gain = 1.4 lbs -- (17.4 lb total loss to date)
    294.8 lbs - weighin on 08/08 -- gain = 5.4 lbs -- (12.0 lb total loss to date)
    291.4 lbs - weighin on 08/15 -- loss = 3.4 lbs -- (15.4 lb total loss to date)

August Mini Goal -- 285 lbs - (need to lose 6.2 lbs or 1.5/week)
    First Major Goal = Onederland
    Goal Weight = 165 lbs

AUGUST GOALS ---
    (1) Log everything; Drink 10+ water; minimize sodium where possible
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps) 5 days each week / LOG
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter / LOG
    (4) Do stretches and Yoga 5 days each week / LOG
    (5) Stay within MFP daily goal; not exercise adjusted goal / LOG
    (6) Once each week, get out of the house and do something FUN

STEP CHALLENGE ---
    08/01 - 3000
    08/02 - 3000
    08/03 - 3000
    08/04 - 3000
    08/05 - 3000
    08/06 - 08/15 -- previously reported

TASKS FOR TODAY ---
    Do 20 min stretches and 30 min of walking
    Feed & Water animals -- done
    Water outside plants -- done
    Go to Farmer's Market -- done

Picked up lots of fresh cukes, tomatoes, beans, onions, carrots, corn, etc ... plan to make veg beef soup and will still have lots of tomatoes and cukes for about 5-6 days. Also picked up some peaches and Bay City HoneyRock cantelope!! HoneyRock's are the very best!!

So, last week totally focused on getting my gain whittled down and did have a good loss. Will try to do so again this week. Need to get back to my daily plan to help me keep on track with everything else as well.

Have a great weekend Y'All!!! 😎
  • pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    8/14/2020
    Tracked: No
    Calories: No

Steps & Water Challenge
    Water: 88 oz
    Steps: 2,265 (didn't walk as much was hurting today)

Will log today's stats later.
    Started today off slowly, stayed in bed late as it's my rest day.

Will probably not be able to get my usual steps in as it's late. But, will do my best. Check back in later in the day with today's stats.

Have a great day everyone. 😊
  • pandygirl1
    Options
    @cesse47,
    You are such an inspiration to me.😃
    Wishing you the very best in reaching your goals.👋

May have to borrow some of your goal/habits, and use them myself.

Keep up the great work!! 😊
  • pandygirl1
    Options
    8/15/2020
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No (rest day)

Water: 96 oz
    Steps: 1,200

Lazy day today, there is nothing going on, it's pretty quiet around where I live.

Have a great night/day where ever you are. 😊

• pandygirl1
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry to here about your friends son, I'll say a prayer for him and his family.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,850 Member
    Options
    pandygirl1 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry to here about your friends son, I'll say a prayer for him and his family.

Thank you so much ..greatly appreciated :)
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    August 15th: 3,648 steps (Okay...it was actually a lot higher than that but I took my Fitbit off to charge, so phooey! lol

Anywho, today was kind of a lazy day if you want to call it that. Wasn't much to do and shark week has me extremely fatigued. Sooooo....woke up early went to the gym. Did some cardio and strength training. Came home laid around, made some healthiER McChickens (look up The Golden Balance on Instagram if you can, he's amazing and shares some of the BEST recipes I have found yet. Makes eating healthier fun for sure!), and attempted to take a nap. Got up around 4ish and looked in the mirror and looked bloated as all get out, so I did a HIIT workout and some yoga.

Hopefully tomorrow my energy levels go up, even if just a bit. Going to go to the gym again for sure and get some house chores done. I am working the next 7 days in a row starting Monday so I have to prepare myself for that for sure.

I have some friends who are starting to pique interest in exercising with me so I think Monday we're going to our local track to do some laps, and Wednesday a friend is going to join me at the gym. Going to try to check in daily as I have been doing, however, I go back to work at the hospital starting Thursday doing 12-hour shifts and it will be my first time back in 6 whole weeks! I am expecting to be pretty run down! Plus I am an ER nurse and things are definitely more hectic with this COVID-19 madness.

Hope everyone has had a great day and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,850 Member
    Options
    8/14 Steps: 8000 .........8/15 Steps: 5500
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps for...
    August 14: 8,884
    August 15: 9,027
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 255
    C. W. 258

HIP HIP _____
    HIP HIP ______
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post August 14
    Under Calorie: Yes
    Steps: 9122
    Water: 128oz

Grocery shopping during the day, used the treadmill at night. I messed up a little food wise. I was asked by a relative to make her wedding cake/cupcakes so I was practicing making flowers last night and oh my goodness I couldn't stop taking tastes of the buttercream I made. Sigh. I kept telling myself to stop but it was like I was on autopilot or something. I did log it and still stayed under calorie for the day, of course I was hungry at night from not eating enough nutritious stuff, and my stomach hurt cuz it's not used to eating sugar anymore. Gotta lock it down cuz I've got a wedding cake, a groom's cake, and 12 dozen cupcakes to make in the next week for this wedding!
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 225.8
    CW 224.2
    LTD 98.8

First of all, congrats on your loss! It is good that you logged everything. I think I would eat the entire bowl. You are really strong so I think you can do this. Just curious but have you cut out sugar totally or just junky foods?

I wish I had your baking skills but unfortunately nothing turns out that I bake. It must skip a generation as my Mom and daughter are really good bakers. 😂 The most exciting part of our family birthday gatherings is to see what kind of delicious cake my daughter will make. Tuesday is my granddaughters birthday so I can’t wait.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse - age 72 -

308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28
    295.4 lbs - weighin on 04/30 -- (-13.2 Total Loss to date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 05/30 -- loss = 4.2 lbs for month of May (17.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    293.2 lbs - weighin on 06/27 -- gain = 2.0 lbs for month of June (15.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    289.8 lbs - weighin on 07/25 -- loss = 3.4 lbs for month of July (18.8 lb Total Loss To Date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 08/01 -- gain = 1.4 lbs -- (17.4 lb total loss to date)
    294.8 lbs - weighin on 08/08 -- gain = 5.4 lbs -- (12.0 lb total loss to date)
    291.4 lbs - weighin on 08/15 -- loss = 3.4 lbs -- (15.4 lb total loss to date)

August Mini Goal -- 285 lbs - (need to lose 6.2 lbs or 1.5/week)
    First Major Goal = Onederland
    Goal Weight = 165 lbs

AUGUST GOALS ---
    (1) Log everything; Drink 10+ water; minimize sodium where possible
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps) 5 days each week / LOG
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter / LOG
    (4) Do stretches and Yoga 5 days each week / LOG
    (5) Stay within MFP daily goal; not exercise adjusted goal / LOG
    (6) Once each week, get out of the house and do something FUN

STEP CHALLENGE ---
    08/01 - 3000
    08/02 - 3000
    08/03 - 3000
    08/04 - 3000
    08/05 - 3000
    08/06 - 08/15 -- previously reported

TASKS FOR TODAY ---
    Do 20 min stretches and 30 min of walking
    Feed & Water animals -- done
    Water outside plants -- done
    Go to Farmer's Market -- done

Picked up lots of fresh cukes, tomatoes, beans, onions, carrots, corn, etc ... plan to make veg beef soup and will still have lots of tomatoes and cukes for about 5-6 days. Also picked up some peaches and Bay City HoneyRock cantelope!! HoneyRock's are the very best!!

So, last week totally focused on getting my gain whittled down and did have a good loss. Will try to do so again this week. Need to get back to my daily plan to help me keep on track with everything else as well.

Have a great weekend Y'All!!! 😎

Nice to see you back to your task list. You have built momentum with the late night snacking so I think you can build on it this week. You give me the inspiration to try everyday. Thank you!

Bad night for me ...I am exhausted... I have not been to bed yet (I was with my best friend last night her son was in a terrible accident (he is unconscious, head trauma and broken bones ) .........Just know that I think all of you are doing awesome :) Great losses :)

I am so sorry to here about your friends son. I hope you get some sleep.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    8/14/2020
    Tracked: No
    Calories: No

Steps & Water Challenge
    Water: 88 oz
    Steps: 2,265 (didn't walk as much was hurting today)

Will log today's stats later.
    Started today off slowly, stayed in bed late as it's my rest day.

Will probably not be able to get my usual steps in as it's late. But, will do my best. Check back in later in the day with today's stats.

Have a great day everyone. 😊
    8/15/2020
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No (rest day)

Water: 96 oz
    Steps: 1,200

Lazy day today, there is nothing going on, it's pretty quiet around where I live.

Have a great night/day where ever you are. 😊

I hope you enjoyed your lazy day as I love mine. I think I had one last Sunday. I am glad you listened to your body and didn’t overdo it with your steps when you are hurting. If we don’t listen we can make it so much worse.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    August 15th: 3,648 steps (Okay...it was actually a lot higher than that but I took my Fitbit off to charge, so phooey! lol

Anywho, today was kind of a lazy day if you want to call it that. Wasn't much to do and shark week has me extremely fatigued. Sooooo....woke up early went to the gym. Did some cardio and strength training. Came home laid around, made some healthiER McChickens (look up The Golden Balance on Instagram if you can, he's amazing and shares some of the BEST recipes I have found yet. Makes eating healthier fun for sure!), and attempted to take a nap. Got up around 4ish and looked in the mirror and looked bloated as all get out, so I did a HIIT workout and some yoga.

Hopefully tomorrow my energy levels go up, even if just a bit. Going to go to the gym again for sure and get some house chores done. I am working the next 7 days in a row starting Monday so I have to prepare myself for that for sure.

I have some friends who are starting to pique interest in exercising with me so I think Monday we're going to our local track to do some laps, and Wednesday a friend is going to join me at the gym. Going to try to check in daily as I have been doing, however, I go back to work at the hospital starting Thursday doing 12-hour shifts and it will be my first time back in 6 whole weeks! I am expecting to be pretty run down! Plus I am an ER nurse and things are definitely more hectic with this COVID-19 madness.

Hope everyone has had a great day and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

I added the golden balance to my Instagram. When I get some time I am going to check it out. For a lazy day you did lots of exercise. Well done! I wish some of my friends would become interested in either fitness or even joining my weight loss journey with me. I am still trying to convince my daughter to join this group.

I don’t know if I said it yet but thank you for your work in health care.

19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 255
    C. W. 258

HIP HIP _____
    HIP HIP ______

I am sure you are really frustrated. From your posts I see you are exercising almost everyday. I know you said you are struggling with your food choices in one of your posts last week. Keep working on the food side of things and weight loss will start happening. My weight has been all over the place and I am having a tough time with food choices so I can sympathize with you.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rvta7wrs7f7i.jpeg
    Sunday’s weigh ins
    @wbs2020
    @dabbers18
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    d7bwu0j6ka70.jpg
    btwrjzs0guz8.png