Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post August 17
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calorie: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 10742
    Water: 113 oz

It was my son's first day of pre-K so no walk with him in the middle of the day like we've been doing. I went out at night at took an hour walk around the neighborhood. I did too much snacking yesterday. I think the stress of the wedding is getting to me already. I stayed under calorie due to my exercise calories but I haven't been that high for calories in a little while now. Starting tomorrow I'm basically not gonna leave my kitchen for 3 days so I'm not sure how my steps will be for the rest of the week. If I get enough done during the day maybe I can try for my nightly walk, we will see.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    28 haveitall2020
    Pw: 237.7
    Cw: 239.2

Sorry team it's a gain.
    Hope you are all fine
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,508 Member
    Options
    28 haveitall2020

Sorry team it's a gain.
    Hope you are all fine

It is just a small hiccup on your journey .... I am sure you will have a loss next week ...Keep at it :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Great to see everyone still continuing on their journey's .....I hope everyone has a Terrific day ...As for me yup I am extremely sore but I am about to do my kettle bell workout in a few ... this soreness will not get the better of me .. I will continue to push through and get stronger each and every day :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post August 17
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calorie: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 10742
    Water: 113 oz

It was my son's first day of pre-K so no walk with him in the middle of the day like we've been doing. I went out at night at took an hour walk around the neighborhood. I did too much snacking yesterday. I think the stress of the wedding is getting to me already. I stayed under calorie due to my exercise calories but I haven't been that high for calories in a little while now. Starting tomorrow I'm basically not gonna leave my kitchen for 3 days so I'm not sure how my steps will be for the rest of the week. If I get enough done during the day maybe I can try for my nightly walk, we will see.

You are going to miss him for your daily walks. I hope you are able to get out for your walk even if it is a short one. It may relieve some of the wedding stress.

28 haveitall2020

Sorry team it's a gain.
    Hope you are all fine

Never apologize! We all have ups and downs. You have had a very trying week. I know it will be a long process of grieving for you. Hugs!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I actually did 60 minute aerobics and my 20 minute kettle bell workout ... I am feeling great and love this energy :)

Foot is not hurting to bad but I will listen to my body (finally I have learned this)

Have a great day everyone :)
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I actually did 60 minute aerobics and my 20 minute kettle bell workout ... I am feeling great and love this energy :)

Foot is not hurting to bad but I will listen to my body (finally I have learned this)

Great ENERGY!!!!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Great ENERGY!!!!

Thanks ..I have energy but my body is sore :open_mouth: owieeeeeeeeeee LOL
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/18 Steps: 9900
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Goals achieved 👍
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Great job Megan!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg

What is your go to comfort food and how do you keep it under control?

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rvta7wrs7f7i.jpeg
    Overdue
    @wbs2020
    @dness1203
    @summer_jt
    @jenmurphy3

Wednesday’s weigh in
    @missGYST
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: lots of walking while shopping
    Water:✅
    Steps: 9,651

It was a great day celebrating my granddaughters birthday yesterday. I made good choices at the restaurant for breakfast. I had a smaller supper cause I knew the cheesecake my daughter made would have lots of calories. I did eat a bigger piece of cheesecake than I should have but I logged it. I did not have any late night eating last night and I hope it continues tonight.

My Dad was admitted to hospital yesterday. He had a heart attack back in March and also received a pacemaker. I am hoping it is only for a few days. He lives in Newfoundland and I am in Ontario. Newfoundland has their borders closed to most of the rest of Canada so I can’t really go there. I am just praying that everything will be ok.

I am busy today getting the apartment ready for some upgrades they are doing tomorrow.

Have a super Wednesday!

Daily goals
    1. No late night snacking
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg

My comfort food is potato chips. I will eat a family size bag in one sitting. To keep it under control I only buy a small snack size when I want them.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bettyboag wrote: »
    Goals achieved 👍

Hi, great job on meeting your goals. You actually are on the Mission Slimpossible team. Here is a link to their team chat: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805519/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-august-2020#latest

Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Morning All.... well I guess I have over did it the past 2 days ... I have a headache and sore throat ....this couldn't of come at the worst time .... Podiatrist appt. in the morning and we start back up with home schooling in the morning .... not sure if I am sick due to most of California being on fire or if I am just drained ...no workouts for me ...lots of fluids I am even making keto version of egg drop soup for lunch and plenty of rest ......I hope everyone else is doing good
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg

My comfort food is potato chips. I will eat a family size bag in one sitting. To keep it under control I only buy a small snack size when I want them.

Before I went keto/low carb Potato chips was my down fall ........now it seems to be Pistachios (at least I measure them ) I could eat a 5 lb bag if I wasn't weighing my food :)
  • jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have forgotten to stop by and hold myself accountable. Well her goes, it was a disappointing week, while my weight has gone down, I will still post my exact weight on Monday 🥺

Monday 8/17 weight: 235.8 😵
    Steps:
    8/14:8,055
    8/15:4,536 😔
    8/16: 6,305
    8/17: 7,096
    8/18: 6,153
    Water: a minimum of 40 ounces, not including what’s used for my morning coffee ☕️
    Have I been tracking? Everyday! Sometimes I forget to put dinner, but I try to catch up the next day.
    Do I exercise? Yes! EVERYDAY! This week has been a struggle, but I have been getting it in.
    Goals: I have to get back to my minimum of 10,000 steps a day (Monday-Friday) so I will make it a point to get it at least for the next two days. In addition, tracking every little morsel.
  • jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Catching up on steps too although for Wednesday and Thursday I didn't move much because I wasn't feeling well.

August 11: 7,276
    August 12: 2,955
    August 13: 3,902

Way to get that walk in! Hopefully you are feeling better! But doesn’t it feel great to go for that walk and soak in the scenery?

This discussion has been closed.