Replies

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Steps
    August 18th 7886
    August 19th 4530
    August 20th 4341

A wedding cake, a groom's cake in the shape of a football stadium, and 12 dozen cupcakes have been baked and decorated. I haven't slept in 2 days lol. I'm afraid weigh in tomorrow is probably gonna be a gain for the week. Too many convenience foods have been consumed due to being so busy coupled with the fact that I haven't gotten out and walked. We also have people staying with us so that makes it harder as well. Can't go back and change it so I'm gonna move forward and get back on plan. Hope everyone is well.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg
    Friday Funday Question

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,286 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in day:Fridays
    PW: 225.3
    CW: 225.3
    Loss this week 0
    LTD: 43.7
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg
    Friday Funday Question

I am not adventurous when it comes to eating .... I am a very picky eater (really bad as a kid) ... I tried Duck once and it was very rubber-y ( I have a texture problem)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/20 Steps: 3100
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Steps
    August 18th 7886
    August 19th 4530
    August 20th 4341

A wedding cake, a groom's cake in the shape of a football stadium, and 12 dozen cupcakes have been baked and decorated. I haven't slept in 2 days lol. I'm afraid weigh in tomorrow is probably gonna be a gain for the week. Too many convenience foods have been consumed due to being so busy coupled with the fact that I haven't gotten out and walked. We also have people staying with us so that makes it harder as well. Can't go back and change it so I'm gonna move forward and get back on plan. Hope everyone is well.

You are very busy. Don’t worry if you do have a small gain as things will be back to normal next week.

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in day:Fridays
    PW: 225.3
    CW: 225.3
    Loss this week 0
    LTD: 43.7

Sometimes maintaining is a good thing. You have been sick this week so I think things will start moving down once you feel better.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg
    Friday Funday Question

The strangest thing I have ever eaten is frog legs. It was very different. I can’t say I didn’t like it but it is not something I would eat every day.
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

Slgibbs1987
    PW: 363
    CW: 365.8

Eh I had a feeling I would be the same or a little over.
    Not going to stress or be upset about it. My eating wasn't great with the weekend and Monday, so it makes sense.
    Gotta find ways to do better than the week before.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/21 Steps: 5000
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    Weigh-In Week: 3
    Previous Weight: 192.8
    Current Weight: 191
    Loss to Date: 147.8

Still up from last weeks huge gain but going back down. I’m sorry I haven’t been on. I feel like I’m letting you all down but things have been absolutely nuts here at home. I’m always tired I’m always busy running around. I’m looking forward to a bit of normalcy soon and being able to give more time to my amazing team. 🥰
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

This month I have been distracted and I haven’t been active on here as much as I would have liked. My weight is going down slowly 70.7 kgs yesterday and today. I hope next month I can focus more on participation with the daily chats 🤗
  • FormerlyFit48
    FormerlyFit48 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Formerlyfit48
    Last weight 224.2
    Current weight 224.1
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

Slgibbs1987
    PW: 363
    CW: 365.8

Eh I had a feeling I would be the same or a little over.
    Not going to stress or be upset about it. My eating wasn't great with the weekend and Monday, so it makes sense.
    Gotta find ways to do better than the week before.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Put it behind you and start over. Set small goals to concentrate on each day. Check in with us often and let us know what’s is working or what you need help with. We are here to help.

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-In Week: 3
    Previous Weight: 192.8
    Current Weight: 191
    Loss to Date: 147.8

Still up from last weeks huge gain but going back down. I’m sorry I haven’t been on. I feel like I’m letting you all down but things have been absolutely nuts here at home. I’m always tired I’m always busy running around. I’m looking forward to a bit of normalcy soon and being able to give more time to my amazing team. 🥰

Nice loss this week. I am looking forward to seeing more of you.

Formerlyfit48
    Last weight 224.2
    Current weight 224.1

Well done!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    Water:✅
    Steps: 4,231
    DBF: 4

I added another item to my check in. DBF for days binge free. I am hoping this encourages me to keep it up. Last night was a bit rough as I kept going to the kitchen but I stayed strong. I can do this!

Happy Saturday! I hope you all are having a great weekend.

Daily goals
    1. No late night snacking/binge eating
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Username: Draby2011
    Weigh-In Week: 2
    Starting Weight: 278 pounds
    Previous Weight: 241.2 pounds
    Current Weight: 238.8 pounds
    This Week's Loss: 2.4 pounds
    Loss to Date: 39.2 pounds
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Username: Draby2011
    Weigh-In Week: 2
    Starting Weight: 278 pounds
    Previous Weight: 241.2 pounds
    Current Weight: 238.8 pounds
    This Week's Loss: 2.4 pounds
    Loss to Date: 39.2 pounds

Well done on the loss! How is it going being back to work?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,190 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR starts tomorrow! Only one more week to finish up the month with a bang.
    77mqmm2ewu8q.png
    We need some fresh and fun challenge ideas! This week's has been serious and reflective, last week was fitness bingo, what should we do this week? Please go over and post any ideas you have, no matter how incomplete or silly they might be --

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 224.2
    CW 226.8
    LTD 96.2

I was hoping the gain wouldn't be this bad but I'm not surprised I guess. The wedding is today, company leaves Monday, and then life will go back to normal. Determined to have a nice loss next week! Have a great day everyone
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Saturday -- Weigh-In
    PW 291.4
    CW 291.2 - Loss 0.2

Steps -- not sure when I last reported this week. However, have done at least my 3000 steps each day; many days much more, just not tracking.

Been super busy week. Major time input for several volunteer efforts still dealing with Flooding issues -- food, shelter, clothing, misc household needs, etc.

Next week should be back to "normal" ... whatever that word means these days ... and will be more in control of fixing my own food instead of having food provided. Thank Goodness!!
This discussion has been closed.