This August I will...

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,109 Member
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    @SummerSkier , running is pretty hard on knees. Do you have access to a bike? I’ve heard they are better, but I’m no expert.

As for the dentist, I had/have a whole lot of old fillings which I have been gradually replacing whenever one falls out or the tooth breaks. I’ve become very used to it. My dentist retired thanks to Covid 😢 he’d had open heart surgery right before the shut down, and since he didn’t get to do his cardiac rehab, he decided to retire. He was the best, most pain free dentist I’d ever had.

Classes are going okay. Lots of glitches. 🤣 My class didn’t launch early like I had planned and Canvas (the learning platform) is running super slow. I feel sorry for the students who are going to be stressed and may lose their posts if they didn’t follow my advice and write in a document first then copy and paste. But they usually don’t remember. Heck, I know better, and don’t follow my own advice.

Still things could be worse - Zoom is having an outage, so if I were teaching via that, it would be really bad.

@77tes They are so lucky yo have you!

Yes, I always forget to do that, too!

How old are your students?
    nebslp wrote: »
    Well that was a fail. I made the picture smaller ( finally figured that out) but it’s sideways and unreadable😖. Second try... 1p8vd2vsisa8.jpeg

Nice tracker @nebslp!!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Forgive me if I posted this already- I thought I had...
    vxizwbjg0q85.jpeg

The fires have put a crimp in exercise but since I did so much early August, all my averages are fantastic!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    WOW - so impressed with everyone's August charts!

@nebslp had to wait to look at your chart until I was on my computer but you have done fabulous this month. Well everyone really has. It's so good to but it in perspective.

@MadisonMolly2017 those fires and the air quality has to be really difficult to deal with. we had sahara dust for a few days here and it was awful. And I bet you finish up the month strong too!

@77tes I hope the glitches are gone on the on line training now. I bet the students lost their work and it was frustrating for them also. I can't remember what you had planned for Tuesday this week but I know your week was going to be crazy!!!

@texasgardnr have you decided what books you are going to read for Sept yet? LOL... I am still in my antireading phase but I think it's because my eyes are so computer tired the last thing I want to do is read more on my kindle.

My Aug I do's are going well. I can see that I may actually be able to build on some of them for Sept. without much trouble. Funny how things become clear as far as difficulty or ease after a little while. My knee is improving daily. Small things like being able to lift my leg easily to put on my pants without "thinking" about it. So as long as things are moving the right direction I am grateful. It really could have been SO MUCH WORSE! I mean I can still walk and ride Bandit and there is not a lot of pain 100% so I am not going to complain about a few weeks of less calories and less exercise. Just try to look at it as a good recovery for any other small aches and pains like shins.

SummerinTxstillhot

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Busy, busy, busy!!!! I can't keep up with you all!!!!

@texasgardnr Your summation on the concept of habits was spot-on! So true and good to remember. Congrats of EVERY day of reading/coloring this month <3

@SummerSkier I wish I could shed some light on the meaning of your light bulb dream, but the light hasn't gone off yet, or something like that ;) My dreams are extremely vivid and I always remember them which is super annoying when I wake up at 5:00 and try to analyze the one that I just woke up from. Have you figured yours out yet?
    Loved your 5 step process chart. I tried but wasn't able to copy it so I might have to write it down. Have you recharged your batteries yet, or maybe gone magnet fishing :lol: The elephant parable shows the difference between having a growth mindset and a fixed mindset. That's a good one.
    You have a great attitude about your knee, and I'm guessing most things in life. I get out of the car squarely now since I had knee replacements years ago and I think it just makes it easier on lots of joints. Since your eyes are tired from the computer, have you considered using audio books? I've gotten to where I like them better than printed because I can listen and do other activities at the same time. I get mine from an online library from my hometown but it's a state thing and you can check out books for a few weeks at a time. It's called Overdrive and I got the password from the library.

@MadisonMolly2017 I do like the 2 weeks at a time mindset. Sometimes a month just seems like forever, and then it's over before you know it. Don't know how that works?!? I will consider that when planning my September chart. Your tracker is looking great!

@77tes I am going to check into FlyLady. It sure has been working for you for awhile now. I found that I don't like my weekly goals so maybe having a different weekly challenge would help me figure that out. Having a "mediocre" day is so much better than having a "bad" day! It's true, no day is really bad even if I miss a couple of things I wanted to do. I like that way of thinking.
    How's Disneyland? I hope it's awesome and you're having the time of your life celebrating your granddaughter's birthday. How old is she now?
    I'll bet those students only lose their posts once after the first time of losing them. Unless they're like me. Then it might take a couple of times :s

You guys, I can't keep up with you but am LOVING the activity here. So it's off to the next thread for me <3
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier I used to be on the Flylady forum back in my distant past and belonged to a group of somewhat older ladies 🙄😏. Anyway someone started calling our paper piles the Paper Tiger. 'Its just paper but it is certainly hard to tame' is how I believe we thought it meant. I just looked it up and this is what I found: dictionary dot com says "noun a person, group, nation, or thing that has the appearance of strength or power but is actually weak or ineffectual."
    So I'm thinking that I/we were on the right track. So I should just get seriously started once again on my file cabinet and other related or non related paper, and the paper that I started to sort that just stays there on the table just sorted enough to create more piles 😲 .... since it is only paper then it is probably is not as difficult as I give it credit 😉🐯 .

My next book? I'm still reading Sense and Sensibility. Going slowly. I actually read a chapter on my really old Kindle (no eyestrain on that one) then reread it in the Annotated paper book. That way I can read for fun, then read for learning or understanding more. I like this particular version because the notes are on the opposite page so I just have to glance to the right to read the note and glance back to keep reading. Or stop and read the note because sometimes it's a whole paragraph. It's been enjoyable, and also helpful for understanding some of the quaint language or expressions that meant something totally different then, unlike it does today... Like why in the world did she use that word 🤷‍♀️, oh, now I get it 👌. Unless I'm reading the annotated one when I'm real tired then I confuse myself 🧐😴.

@MadisonMolly2017 where have I been lol 😴. I missed the self care topic. I'll check it out later on. That sure is a great idea for a topic, especially these days. I like how softly colorful your tracker is. Oh, girl! keep safe since it sounds like your at least near enough to the fires to have your air quality affected.

@77tes yeah, I heard about that... between Zoom's outage and another portal that didn't work in at least one of our school district's, students were unable to log in for their on line school. My grand children's district has been up and running well for going on two weeks now.

@nebslp look at all of those check marks ✔ ! Nice 👍 . Thanks for sharing it! I love audio books for all the reasons you mentioned. Yep... our library is my source also. We are blessed to be living in this digital age in so many ways especially when I think about audio or e books, or forums like this....

🤠🌺
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    WOW - so impressed with everyone's August charts!

@MadisonMolly2017 those fires and the air quality has to be really difficult to deal with. we had sahara dust for a few days here and it was awful. And I bet you finish up the month strong too!

@SummerSkier Thank you - it’s been horrendous. Definitely cramping my exercise burn, but better to not breath unhealthy air. Glad you are not pushing your knee.

You are a quick study Re: these healthy habits. Consider focusing on one :) I may follow my own advice in September!!

My Aug I do's are going well

GREAT!

. I can see that I may actually be able to build on some of them for Sept. without much trouble. Funny how things become clear as far as difficulty or ease after a little while. My knee is improving daily. Small things like being able to lift my leg easily to put on my pants without "thinking" about it. So as long as things are moving the right direction I am grateful. It really could have been SO MUCH WORSE! I mean I can still walk and ride Bandit and there is not a lot of pain 100% so I am not going to complain about a few weeks of less calories and less exercise. Just try to look at it as a good recovery for any other small aches and pains like shins.

SummerinTxstillhot

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    Busy, busy, busy!!!! I can't keep up with you all!!!!

@texasgardnr Your summation on the concept of habits was spot-on! So true and good to remember. Congrats of EVERY day of reading/coloring this month <3

@SummerSkier I wish I could shed some light on the meaning of your light bulb dream, but the light hasn't gone off yet, or something like that ;) My dreams are extremely vivid and I always remember them which is super annoying when I wake up at 5:00 and try to analyze the one that I just woke up from. Have you figured yours out yet?
    Loved your 5 step process chart. I tried but wasn't able to copy it so I might have to write it down. Have you recharged your batteries yet, or maybe gone magnet fishing :lol: The elephant parable shows the difference between having a growth mindset and a fixed mindset. That's a good one.
    You have a great attitude about your knee, and I'm guessing most things in life. I get out of the car squarely now since I had knee replacements years ago and I think it just makes it easier on lots of joints. Since your eyes are tired from the computer, have you considered using audio books? I've gotten to where I like them better than printed because I can listen and do other activities at the same time. I get mine from an online library from my hometown but it's a state thing and you can check out books for a few weeks at a time. It's called Overdrive and I got the password from the library.

@MadisonMolly2017 I do like the 2 weeks at a time mindset. Sometimes a month just seems like forever, and then it's over before you know it. Don't know how that works?!? I will consider that when planning my September chart. Your tracker is looking great!

@77tes I am going to check into FlyLady. It sure has been working for you for awhile now. I found that I don't like my weekly goals so maybe having a different weekly challenge would help me figure that out. Having a "mediocre" day is so much better than having a "bad" day! It's true, no day is really bad even if I miss a couple of things I wanted to do. I like that way of thinking.
    How's Disneyland? I hope it's awesome and you're having the time of your life celebrating your granddaughter's birthday. How old is she now?
    I'll bet those students only lose their posts once after the first time of losing them. Unless they're like me. Then it might take a couple of times :s

You guys, I can't keep up with you but am LOVING the activity here. So it's off to the next thread for me <3

@nebslp
    I think I will set up the Rejuvenation strand for the final 10 days of each month - to rev us back up again! We can all play with it, and see if mid-month would be better.

One group I’m in does an NSV day on the 15th (non scale victories) - everyone’s favorite day as we remember all the other ways our lives are now better!

Maybe I should do that in the 15th & the Rejuvenation 20th to end of month!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @SummerSkier I used to be on the Flylady forum back in my distant past and belonged to a group of somewhat older ladies 🙄😏. Anyway someone started calling our paper piles the Paper Tiger. 'Its just paper but it is certainly hard to tame' is how I believe we thought it meant. I just looked it up and this is what I found: dictionary dot com says "noun a person, group, nation, or thing that has the appearance of strength or power but is actually weak or ineffectual."
    So I'm thinking that I/we were on the right track. So I should just get seriously started once again on my file cabinet and other related or non related paper, and the paper that I started to sort that just stays there on the table just sorted enough to create more piles 😲 .... since it is only paper then it is probably is not as difficult as I give it credit 😉🐯 .

My next book? I'm still reading Sense and Sensibility. Going slowly. I actually read a chapter on my really old Kindle (no eyestrain on that one) then reread it in the Annotated paper book. That way I can read for fun, then read for learning or understanding more. I like this particular version because the notes are on the opposite page so I just have to glance to the right to read the note and glance back to keep reading. Or stop and read the note because sometimes it's a whole paragraph. It's been enjoyable, and also helpful for understanding some of the quaint language or expressions that meant something totally different then, unlike it does today... Like why in the world did she use that word 🤷‍♀️, oh, now I get it 👌. Unless I'm reading the annotated one when I'm real tired then I confuse myself 🧐😴.

@MadisonMolly2017 where have I been lol 😴. I missed the self care topic. I'll check it out later on. That sure is a great idea for a topic, especially these days. I like how softly colorful your tracker is. Oh, girl! keep safe since it sounds like your at least near enough to the fires to have your air quality affected.

@77tes yeah, I heard about that... between Zoom's outage and another portal that didn't work in at least one of our school district's, students were unable to log in for their on line school. My grand children's district has been up and running well for going on two weeks now.

@nebslp look at all of those check marks ✔ ! Nice 👍 . Thanks for sharing it! I love audio books for all the reasons you mentioned. Yep... our library is my source also. We are blessed to be living in this digital age in so many ways especially when I think about audio or e books, or forums like this....

🤠🌺

@texasgardnr
    Thank you! We’re being very safe :smile:

I loved reading every word of your post & I love the idea of the annotated books!! Cool system you have going!

Paper takes time, but once it’s done, I found, it’s very easy to keep it that way!!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    My August I Wills will be focused on fun and creativity.

I will read my book and/or color some every day. 📖 = reading a book for fun, 📜= coloring

August 1: 📖

August 2: 📜
    August 3: 📖
    August 4: 📖
    August 5: 📖 📜
    August 6: 📖 📜
    August 7: 📖 📜
    August 8: 📜

August 9: 📜
    August 10: 📖 📜
    August 11: 📖 📜
    August 12: 📖 📜
    August 13: 📜
    August 14: 📖 📜
    August 15: 📖

August 16: 📖 📜
    August 17: 📖 📜
    August 18: 📖
    August 19: 📜
    August 20: 📜
    August 21: 📖 📜
    August 22: 📖 📜

August 23: 📜
    August 24: 📖 📜
    August 25: 📖 📜

🤠🌺
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    So far my week has been going well.

Monday- first day of classes ✅ It’s still pretty glitchy, but I purposely make the first week pretty slow and easy.

Tuesday- Birthday Party for my DGD 13. Lots of fun! We joke that my house is COVID Disneyland - serious, poor kid was so excited. I had finished her skirt, and she wore it for our dancing.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    So far my week has been going well.

Monday- first day of classes ✅ It’s still pretty glitchy, but I purposely make the first week pretty slow and easy.

Tuesday- Birthday Party for my DGD 13. Lots of fun! We joke that my house is COVID Disneyland - serious, poor kid was so excited. I had finished her skirt, and she wore it for our dancing.

@77tes oh your description of her birthday !! I can just see her swirling in the special skirt you made for her❣️ I’m smiling wide!
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 wrote
    I think I will set up the Rejuvenation strand for the final 10 days of each month - to rev us back up again! We can all play with it, and see if mid-month would be better.

One group I’m in does an NSV day on the 15th (non scale victories) - everyone’s favorite day as we remember all the other ways our lives are now better!

Maybe I should do that in the 15th & the Rejuvenation 20th to end of month!

HAHA... Well I am barely able to keep up with one or two threads and now we will have 3 each month?!!! LOL I vote we keep it to just the monthly one and then we can incorporate the mid month and the end of month push inside it?!!!

@77tes good luck with lawyering day today. Glad the bday party and the classes went well so far this week!

@texasgardnr looks like your plans are working. I am not really a study type person when I read fiction and a lot of things probably go over my head. I can remember gliding thru long passages in the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings and Ayn Rand books just to get on wth the story. I guess because I find them more of an escape and feel like I am in the room so I dont want to pause and ruin the feeling. Of course I also mostly hate movies made of my favorite books because my imagination and the authors words are so much more. Like Ender's game and all of those books were amazing to me but the movie. bla.

@nebslp no need to keep up. I too enjoy reading the longer posts and sometimes I don't get a chance to respond but seeing everyone here is encouraging.

How can there really only be 5 of us who are active. LURKERS COME OUT PLEASE!!!!

Yesterday I did some self care and I was feeling irritable and mopey and all that (like PMS only that's a long time ago) so my self care was I did ZERO extra. I did not do any household chores and I did not do extra at the barn. Hopefully today I will feel less moody and grumpy and short with the world. I an evaluating what brought it on as I felt pretty good most of the day. And my self analysis is that my knee started to hurt (minor not like pain med type) and also a customer called me late in the day and was acting stupid. I guess trying to figure out what effects our moods so much (I was even short with Bandit and he's a horse and the sweetest one you would ever know!) can help us to do better.

Summer...
  • nebslp
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 I like the rejuvenation idea, whatever time of month you decide to start is fine with me.

@77tes Glad the party was a hit. But no matter where you go or what you do, they all are special whenever you can spend time with family, right? Hope today goes well for you, too.

I couldn't agree more with SummerSkier's request...LURKERS COME OUT PLEASE!!! Any time of the month is a good time to start Building Better Habits. And there's so much to learn from others when they are able and willing to share their insights, tips, and ideas. So just dip your toe in the water...

@SummerSkier We all have those weird days when we feel off, so be kind to yourself. Even mild pain can remind us that we need to make adjustments, even if they're temporary, and it is annoying to say the least. It's wise of you to figure out what's bothering you so you can understand and deal with it.

@texasgardnr Great definition of Paper Tiger! I have more than one of those and they're not all paper. The key to conquoring them is in just starting, right? And being persistent until they're suppressed. And then spending just enough time to keep them that way.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Yes, the NSV would be in regular I Will!
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    So we only have a few days left in August but I notice that my motivation seems to be slacking. I am not so keen on checking off the spreadsheet and I think this happens every month for the last few days. What's nice to see tho is that it's not going to be 100% on everything. That's not the most important thing for habits to form right? It's just noticing what we are doing and paying attention to a few things which we want to highlight or make important for the month.

Cmon gals PULL ME ALONG and let's close August out with some really positive stuff... I am taking tomorrow off work as it has been a little stressful today/this week and my knee is on day 10 and it seems to be coming along ok. I have tried running a few times and that does still hurt but I have faith in a few more days that will lessen also. I forget about it most of the time now and even when I start my morning and start a run I go. Hey - what's going on there? LikeI expect it to be miraculously healed for everything.

summercheckin27Aug
  • nebslp
    Options
    @SummerSkier I used to take a "mental health" day now and then when I was working. I just needed a break to take time for myself, especially when I wasn't feeling 100% physically. I hope your day off will be great and you get to do something you really enjoy. I'm glad your knee is feeling better. Those little tweaks you feel now and then are telling you to go easy on yourself and be patient with your body's healing process. You'll get there! I definitely am feeling the end of the month slump, but nothing like I used to. One big reason is because of the energy you bring to the group, so thank you for that! I've recently decided that it's OK to be OK with less than perfect checklists. Perfectionism is actually the enemy, so I'm saying good-bye to that. In 3 days I will do a percentage on each goal. 70% is a passing grade, right? I will pass some, fail others, and that's OK too. We learn much more from failure than we ever will from success. The more we learn, the more we can grow. So hang on...we'll make it for better or worse. We might as well try to make the last days better if we can. (Wow, I really need to get out of my head and get my body moving)!

I hope the last week of August is going great for everyone!
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    @nebslp wrote I've recently decided that it's OK to be OK with less than perfect checklists. Perfectionism is actually the enemy, so I'm saying good-bye to that. In 3 days I will do a percentage on each goal. 70% is a passing grade, right? I will pass some, fail others, and that's OK too. We learn much more from failure than we ever will from success. The more we learn, the more we can grow.

what?!!!!! no perfection!!!!! The world is going to end! There will be a global pandemic and millions will die. Oh wait. that already is happening. :# I agree with you totally. It's why I keep my little marble jars. It reminds me that just a few marbles in the red jar compared to the towering amt in the green jar says that we cannot let small imperfections or missing the plan derail us for the war. We win enough battles we are going to win the war.

Thank you for your kind comments and I hope we can continue and for Sept we can start by reviewing our successes in August which to me always puts things in perspective. I am probably not going to have such a large checklist and I honestly haven't decided what my Sept I do's are going to be at all yet but reading all the comments here and seeing what others do really helps me.

I forgot to comment on the paper tiger. That was funny as you were talking about paper but it could be anything which appears daunting. I know that @MadisonMolly2017 addressed her paper tigers this month and BOUGHT some bras and sport bras! Each of us has our own challenges of course. I dare not go in the spare room ever except to pull the vacuum out. But it's not a paper tiger yet. It's a full grown MONGOLIAN WHITE TIGER!!!!!! but that belongs in the decluttering thread and I am getting mixed up with all the threads. The focal point for collages is interesting. I have not been that artistic or worked with different medium before but my brother was a scupltor and talented artist and musician. Which I know he inherited from my mom.

Well enough. Off to the barn to ride my unicorn.

here's my joke for the day... which is sort of chauvanistic in it's own way. I say why not DO IT YOURSELF and GET ER DONE!

nb0idpix43d8.jpg

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    So we only have a few days left in August but I notice that my motivation seems to be slacking. I am not so keen on checking off the spreadsheet and I think this happens every month for the last few days. What's nice to see tho is that it's not going to be 100% on everything. That's not the most important thing for habits to form right? It's just noticing what we are doing and paying attention to a few things which we want to highlight or make important for the month.

Cmon gals PULL ME ALONG and let's close August out with some really positive stuff... I am taking tomorrow off work as it has been a little stressful today/this week and my knee is on day 10 and it seems to be coming along ok. I have tried running a few times and that does still hurt but I have faith in a few more days that will lessen also. I forget about it most of the time now and even when I start my morning and start a run I go. Hey - what's going on there? LikeI expect it to be miraculously healed for everything.

summercheckin27Aug

@SummerSkier
    I’m sorry your work & knee have been on your mind.
    For September, I suggest choosing ONE Habit! And a BABY habit at that!

In my chart, there are a lot of columns, but what I’ve focused on was losing weight. The rest of the columns (along with the weight) are things I already check every day.

I did some sleuthing today AND my weight is noticeably down
    However my monthly protein, sat. Fat, and fiber are up. And carbs, which I didn’t pay attention to are down. Clearly as I got hungrier, I Subconsciously reached for fats, protein, and fiber & reduced my carbs. Then I remembered when I lost my weight, my macros were 40/40/20 carb/fat/pro. LOL

My steps got bolloxed up by extreme heat & then horrendous air quality due to the 2nd & 3rd largest fires in California History. Getting better each day.

Soooo... do I think I failed? Absolutely not!

I achieved the goal I focused on the most, and by tracking the others, I got ideas for things to focus upon in the future.

Be Kind. Think One Habit. Think Very Small - almost TOO EASY!!

💪🏻😎🎉
    Maddie
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @77tes so smart to make the first week a much slower one! Never know how much that might come in handy with all the changes in education happening recently, especially in the beginning of the school year. Awwww, you made many special memories with the birthday party for your granddaughter 💖.

@SummerSkier I am also definitely not a study type person when I read fiction either! But with these books published way back in the very early 1800s it has been an eyeopener how much I would've missed and never known it. And definitely would have not known what I now know going forward about these women's quite interesting, and different personalities. This is the first time I ever have done it this way. I do like reading on the Kindle because I can easily look up unknown words, but it is not that easy on this 2nd generation Kindle that a friend gave me a couple of years ago when she was given a new one, so it is also adds to the challenge 😄. I have a newer Kindle but decided that I'd go really low/ no tech for this adventure with the classics.

Knees are such ornery body parts when it comes to an injury. One never knows if it will be easy or more drawn out. Myself and some of my children have been there and done that in the past, so I get it. You are doing great with how you are reading all the signals your knee is giving you! Hopefully it heals very quickly.

@nebslp yeah, I know, because I've already done a lot of paper/ files decluttering already, but for some reason this particular pile just seems to have gotten the better of my 'want to'. Or maybe it's because of what's been going on with me lately that makes it seem huge. Who knows, but I do need to deal with it.
    Anyway, back during the declutterfest spring 2019 is when I started some major paper decluttering, along with two other categories, mostly done in slow smaller bits at a time. I just looked at my calendar, and I have done, since the beginning 93 decluttering sessions on my paper. I started counting at first just for my own accountability, then decided to continue because I am also a believer in the I can do anything for at least 15 minutes from my earliest days with Flylady and it encourages me that I haven't quit any of the three categories. So tomorrow, just because I'm gonna give myself the challenge, I will take this particular pile on because it is on the table, and as we know one pile attracts other piles. I have kept going after the new surrounding piles, but while that is good I definitely know it is just avoidance on my part 🤦‍♀️🤪.

My August I Wills will be focused on fun and creativity.

I will read my book and/or color some every day. 📖 = reading a book for fun, 📜= coloring

August 1: 📖

August 2: 📜
    August 3: 📖
    August 4: 📖
    August 5: 📖 📜
    August 6: 📖 📜
    August 7: 📖 📜
    August 8: 📜

August 9: 📜
    August 10: 📖 📜
    August 11: 📖 📜
    August 12: 📖 📜
    August 13: 📜
    August 14: 📖 📜
    August 15: 📖

August 16: 📖 📜
    August 17: 📖 📜
    August 18: 📖
    August 19: 📜
    August 20: 📜
    August 21: 📖 📜
    August 22: 📖 📜

August 23: 📜
    August 24: 📖 📜
    August 25: 📖 📜
    August 26: 📜
    August 27: 📜

🤠🌺
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    Wednesday- lawyer appointment done. Now my husband and I have all our end of life ducks in a row.

Thursday - free day is over. I’m really glad I had one. BTW, all my students managed to submit the first assignments, so YAY 😀