Options
    Date: 9/1
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 1359
    Water:96

Just for today: Keto Diet day 1( I dont know so I’ll start over), 2000 🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️ & prayer🙏 , 18 hrs IF, Physical Therapy

Yesterday : didn’t get much done but rest

Hump 🐫 day

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS - outstanding job, overcoming the challenges of a sleepless night and a long day! I am impressed that you still did a walk. I had disturbed sleep last night, due to a phone call from security re. my husband's office at 12:30 a.m. (false alarm, but I was up three hours after that).

MUAC for 9/2:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/2/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, walking plus 20min yoga
    Steps: 18,400
    Water: 80

September Goals:
    • <50g carbs: ✔(34) ✔(41) ✔(42) ✖(55)
    • 12,000+ steps (5 days) ✖✔✔✔
    • 8,000+ steps (2 days) ✔
    • 30 Days of Yoga With Adrienne ✔(Day 1) ✔(Day 2 ✔(Day 3) ✔(Day 4)
    • 30 minutes cardio daily ✔✔✔✔
    • Strength 30min/week minimum

Reflections:
    Mhmmm ice cream cake 😋 my boyfriend wanted his birthday cake a day earlier, and with all the crummy stuff that's been happening at work the last few days, I said why not 🤷‍♀️ Grateful for the next few days off!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/2/20
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 2.5 mile walk after work
    Water: 161.8
    Steps: 9,995
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Daily challenge
    Wednesday:
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes

Sunday: n/n/n
    Monday: y/y/n
    Tuesday: y/y/y
    Wednesday: y/y/y

I am finally back in my groove. Was on my feet walking and moving boxes at work for 4 1/2 hours. Then after work I went and took a 45 minute walk
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 2nd September
    Exercise: Yes, managed 30 minutes of a Zumba class today, my goal is to work up to completing the full 45min class 🙂
    Water: Yes, 2700
    Steps: 4622 😮
  • jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    9/2/2020
    Exercise: yes, Walked 3 miles and weight lifting
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Logged-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercised-yes, walking 1 mile 22minutes
    Water-90oz.
    Steps-6169
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 2 September
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 76 oz
    Steps: 14,170
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Wed Sept 2nd MUAC:
    Under: no (close: +61 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes walking
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Christine - I love that he was so excited about the cake that you all ate it a day earlier! Even with that, you managed to come under calories - terrific!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Christine - I love that he was so excited about the cake that you all ate it a day earlier! Even with that, you managed to come under calories - terrific!

@richmondwriter thank you! I precut the cake and only took one slice. I'll be over my carbs again today, but that cake is so good! Definitely worth it! I'm sure he will want more cake soon, and I won't say no, today! 😂

61 calories over is practically on track! That's not a lot over! Great work!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, September 2nd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 53 minute walk
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 16,987

I am not struggling today so far, but I had another sleepless night, late morning sleep in. I really think I wake up because I am hungry.....but I really liked the number on the scale this morning!

1,250 (goal) - 1,587 (food) + 1,047 (Fitbit exercise calories including daily steps and my intentional walk) = 710 remaining.

I was focusing on the 1,587 that I consumed (seems like a good amount of food), but maybe I should be focusing on the 710 remaining, and not leave so many calories on the table.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/3/20
    Exercise: Yes, raining today so no walk...did 40 min of Leslie Sansone walking at home
    Water: 135.2
    Steps: 9,761

@HASWLRS Thank you, trying my best 😁
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thursday 3rd September
    Exercise: Yes, completed a 30 minute kettle/box tabata type of class tonight with 3 of my friends that have joined the gym with me ❤️ Them being there too really helps with my anxiety but determined to keep going on my own too!
    Water: 1800
    Steps: 6081 😮😮
    I feel a bit of a cheat setting my daily goal at 2500... Every month over the last year my average has never been over 2000 so I thought 2500 was a good aim. These past few days really haven’t been the norm for me! I’ll see how I get on this month and increase my step goal next month if my steps continue to be high!

*none scale victory - this week I have been able to stand in the kitchen when cooking meals rather than sitting on a chair to chop/cook etc. Currently at 22lbs loss and still a very long way to but I’m feeling positive and I’m a good place! Loving the accountability and positivity in this group ❤️
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    9/3/2020
    Exercise: yes, walking plus 17min yoga
    Steps: 10,171
    Water: 65.8

September Goals:
    • <50g carbs: ✔(34) ✔(41) ✔(42) ✖(55) ✖(96)
    • 12,000+ steps (5 days) ✖✔✔✔✖
    • 8,000+ steps (2 days) ✔✔
    • 30 Days of Yoga With Adrienne ✔(Day 1) ✔(Day 2) ✔(Day 3) ✔(Day 4) ✔(Day 5)
    • 30 minutes cardio daily ✔✔✔✔✔
    • Strength 30min/week minimum

Reflections:
    Wayyyy over carbs today, but under calories overall! It seriously could have been much worse! I had two of those yummy rolls from Texas Roadhouse, and a "Chicken Critter Salad." We didn't dine-in(wayyy too weird with everything going on), and brought it home. Enjoyed another slice of cake! I will be having my final piece of delicious cake tomorrow, but remaining focused on keto again tomorrow.
    yfgp284j3fbb.jpg
  • cmhubbard92
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @HASWLRS I know you can stay strong! Resist temptation!!! I may have caved, but you can do it! :smiley: I hope you also get a good night's rest tonight!

@knlizght that is a wonderful accomplishment! I am so happy for your NSV! I think NSV are certainly the most rewarding! :smile:

@mooreshelly09 great work! Do you like the walking videos? I've never fully tried them before... maybe I will have to give it a shot!